TRIEUMINATOR unregistered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
[EDITOR'S NOTE: TRIEUMINATOR (aka Vinh or Trieu) was a very popular and knowledgeable member and seller on NG.com who was elevated to moderator. Not long after he founded his own website/forum/shop, SNK-Capcom.com. Much to the surprise of the people at NG.com, he decided that it would be best to only participate on one website and asked the powers that be here to remove his account, a request that was granted. This, originally War Room, thread marks the discovery by the general membership. At first feared as a rival to NG.com, S-C.com turned out to be its own animal with a lively membership and following.]

why? :eye: :eye:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
I think because he moved to Snk-Capcom. Possibly. That's the only reason I can think of.

Shawn

snkusa.com
The TRIEUMINATOR account was deleted at the former member's request.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
This is a surprise. I read a post form him in his forums mentioning how he was supportive of this site. Did something happen since then?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Yeah he opened a new site I believe. I didn't think he turned bitter along with the other peeps that went over there but oh well. It will be interesting to see how well his site will do. No doubt a good portion of his hits will be runoff from this site but I doubt it will reach NG.C magnitude. If it comes close it will no doubt be due to the "Capcom" the site title. :D

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
pyrokilla:
why? eye eye
You could always ask him. Trieu is the best source of info for many things, including those things revolving around his existence.

S

snkneogeousaCTH

snk-capcom = lame attempt by GA to get back at shawn. I called that shot from the beginning, GA denied it, then went on to attack shawn etc etc and prove me right.

And such is life.

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
snkneogeousaCTH:
snk-capcom = lame attempt by GA to get back at shawn. I called that shot from the beginning, GA denied it, then went on to attack shawn etc etc and prove me right.

And such is life.
GA is nothing more than a mod. Mabey you should get your facts straight :rolleyes:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
snkneogeousaCTH:

And such is life.
How? Is it supposed to steal members from this site? That will never happen you know why? I'm not gonna tell u bitch if u wanna know u have to play my little games and solve the riddle:

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

Find the answer if you can, sucker... buttrock

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
FeelGood:
snkneogeousaCTH:

And such is life.
How? Is it supposed to steal members from this site? That will never happen you know why? I'm not gonna tell u bitch if u wanna know u have to play my little games and solve the riddle:

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
WRONG!

that was a trick to lure you away from the real answer. If you chose MUNG then you are addicted and need to seek medical attention immediately.

I'm sneaky like that and shit...

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
FeelGood

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE
I win!!!!!!

<small>[ April 10, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: BBH ]</small>

S

snkneogeousaCTH

feelgood, sometimes I think you are the only reason I come to this site buttrock

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
FeelGood:
snkneogeousaCTH:

And such is life.

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

Well since everyone's taken the good words...

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

or

ADGUG
XRAYZ
EASPO
LMUNG
SACSE

<small>[ April 10, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</small>

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
pyrokilla:
snkneogeousaCTH:

And such is life.
GA is nothing more than a mod. Mabey you should get your facts straight :rolleyes:
Your both wrong, as of yesterday I have nothing more to do with the goings on at <a href="http://www.snk-capcom.com." target="_blank">www.snk-capcom.com.</a> I am no mod nor am I chat admin. I wish Vihn the best of luck with his site but we dont see eye to eye on a couple of matters and that is that.

For the people who wonder why I had nothing to say to Joshua or Japhei or Chris Ray when they showed up selling all I can say is I didnt sell out and I will not discuss this in the open but my friends are welcome to e-mail me.

As I said before I think Vihn is going to have a great site and I wish him the best but make no mistake and you can stop the rumor circle, Vihn never asked me to drag members from this site and is an outright lie. Shawn and Vihn are friends and Vihn is a class act, he dont play those games. I may see you at the site, I may not, I havent made up my mind yet.

C

Caris Nautilus

GamersAbyss:
pyrokilla:
snkneogeousaCTH:

And such is life.
Your both wrong, as of yesterday I have nothing more to do with the goings on at <a href="http://www.snk-capcom.com." target="_blank">www.snk-capcom.com.</a> I am no mod nor am I chat admin. I wish Vihn the best of luck with his site but we dont see eye to eye on a couple of matters and that is that.

For the people who wonder why I had nothing to say to Joshua or Japhei or Chris Ray when they showed up selling all I can say is I didnt sell out and I will not discuss this in the open but my friends are welcome to e-mail me.

As I said before I think Vihn is going to have a great site and I wish him the best but make no mistake and you can stop the rumor circle, Vihn never asked me to drag members from this site and is an outright lie. Shawn and Vihn are friends and Vihn is a class act, he dont play those games. I may see you at the site, I may not, I havent made up my mind yet.
abyss he's letting that shit josh clifton sell?? my god... does he have any brains?

Status
Not open for further replies.