ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

slerch666

updyke,
chrisr said:
You think we are prohibited from selling neo geo games? This is certainly not the case. I can today, tomorrow, or next year sell ANY eno geo game ever made (including protos). What the permanent injunction says is Dion or I cannot sell any INFRINGING ITEMS. It is stating the obvious, as you cannot sell infringing items either. But the reason this is down on paper for us is we agreed to no longer reproduce/repackage/release the games we had previously purchased the rights to do from SNK Japan. Which means if we manufactured additional neo geo products and sold them they would NOW (NOT WERE!!!!!) be infringing items, and therefore we would be held liable. Think about this, if you were a company that just spent a LARGE amount of money to recover an asset, wouldnt you want more than a promise that you were getting what you paid for?

Well then I have ONE question, why are you the ONLY business here that even NEEDS to have Playmore to tell you the "obvious" of not selling bootlegs? Can you please answer that one?

My theory is this: Playmore offered settlement saying that so long as you stopped selling "repackaged" (ie. "corrected" inserts) games and only sold LEGIT carts, your partner Dion and yourself decided that rather than have it come to light that you were doing illegal sales and have been fined up to $250,000 PER sale of a bootleg (which would be a sizeable amount that even selling the blue porsche could not cover), you would just accept the injunction.

This is all speculation of course, but I'm 99% positive that this is what happened.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The retardation of why you're posting here Chris other than to drag attention to yourself is really fucking sad.

Also to those of you who do buy MVS/Home carts I should add that buying the carts from the 2ndary aftermarket even tho you love Neo*Geo games does not show you supporting Playmore.

I've gotten into this arguement before with people buying MVS and Home Carts after they were released years ago and some people still don't get that the only way you're going to be able to show any support is to buy the games new on release.

That's where the real support comes from. Hell I wouldn't be surprised that half of the high cost is due to HK Bootleggers dumping teh romz on the net so nobody will have to pay for em. That among other things more or less.

Buying shit from Chris Ray or Dion Dakis is now more or less you showing support to only one thing.

Them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Buying used games is still kinda a way of supporting the company, but to a little extent only...

Like, someone may buy a new game knowing he'll be able to sell it later, if he wants to...
If no one was buying used games (which of course will never happen), probably fewer people would buy brand new games... :p

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Directed to bobak:

Man kid, this is going to be a hard pill for you to swallow. Maybe you have not been taught yet, but , let me give you a free debate lesson - NEVER base your entire arguement on something you are not 100% sure of...

I wonder to myself if you are nervous about the new press release I always talk about. Do you try to think how you will talk your way out of it when it does happen? Hopefully, you will just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

Again, your entire arguement is based on your assumption that NGF got "caught" selling a Shock Troopers cart, when we did not have the rights to in fact sell the game.

When the new list comes out, which will include Shock Troopers, will you be man enough to admit you were wrong? Time will tell if your character is that strong.

To the people that keep asking the question - WHy would you need a perm injunction, when everyone else doesnt?

I have answered this questions SEVERAL times. Please refer to previous posts where I state if you were Playmore and just spent a LARGE amount to money reaquiring these assets, would you just think it was enough to walk away without any proof on the court record? As far as bobak saying it would be frivolous if we were not wrong, this is incorrect. It is only frivolous if WE object and say it is. If we agreed to the wording ahead of time, it could have said anything we were willing to let it say. I hope you understand.

Man, this is going to be sooooo sweet. I will be laughing for days when the new press release hits the website.

Thanks,

ChrisR

chrisr said:

Man, this is going to be sooooo sweet. I will be laughing for days when the new press release hits the website.

Thanks,

ChrisR

Will it be as sweet as all those times you and your balding, sissy self took it from behind from a coked-up Dion? Will it be as wonderful as that? Will it be as sweet as those daisy dukes you seem to favor? I don't see how a "press release" on your own tired website could be as sweet as your nelly shorts and a hairy crack-out man-stud like Dion.

aria

Former Moderator
Yawn,

More garbage from someone who's trying to play it cool when he's been throughly flogged. (everyone: check the last point I make to see another good illustration of why they were, in reality, nailed)

Your rep is dead. Your rep is notorious.

Keep on selling to your peeps, I could care less, but don't expect to get love from this site.

chrisr said:
Directed to bobak:

Man kid, this is going to be a hard pill for you to swallow. Maybe you have not been taught yet, but , let me give you a free debate lesson - NEVER base your entire arguement on something you are not 100% sure of...

The law suit you just had only proves your point: Don't base your business on something you were not 100% sure of (but, note to readers, these thieves were saying "We're 100% sure SNK will let us do this"... HA!).

chrisr said:
I wonder to myself if you are nervous about the new press release I always talk about. Do you try to think how you will talk your way out of it when it does happen? Hopefully, you will just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

You were sued by SNK-P for going against them and you have a noose around your necK...

When are they going to admit the obvious? Probably never.

But this point is going to be driven into the ground in within the public forum of NG.com/S-C.com/wherever these two may rise.

chrisr said:
Again, your entire arguement is based on your assumption that NGF got "caught" selling a Shock Troopers cart, when we did not have the rights to in fact sell the game.

Well, SNK-P sure used that to drag your asses to court.

- remember everyone, in law, just because there was a settlement, no guilt or innocence is established. You instead look to see who lost out. SNK-P now has a Permanent Injunction around the neck of NGF... who came out with an advantage? SNK-P: They can now instantly nail NGF for any more monkey business (as that NGF Bible shows, monkey business was their business)

chrisr said:
When the new list comes out, which will include Shock Troopers, will you be man enough to admit you were wrong? Time will tell if your character is that strong.

I won't be. Proove to me, in writing, that you had the express permission of SNK (or SNK-P) to sell an altered home cartridge vesion of the US Shock Troopers 1 and then you can hang it up there for everyone to see. Original copy scan.

chrisr said:
To the people that keep asking the question - WHy would you need a perm injunction, when everyone else doesnt?

I have answered this questions SEVERAL times. Please refer to previous posts where I state if you were Playmore and just spent a LARGE amount to money reaquiring these assets, would you just think it was enough to walk away without any proof on the court record? As far as bobak saying it would be frivolous if we were not wrong, this is incorrect. It is only frivolous if WE object and say it is. If we agreed to the wording ahead of time, it could have said anything we were willing to let it say. I hope you understand.

Well, if you were dumb enough to sign it, well that's your fault.

If you knew you were totally innocent, you could've
(a) filed a motion for summary judgment and had the whole thing dismissed for a variety of reasons
or
(b) let it go to trial, be found innocent, then nail them for court costs.

But you didn't, you agreed to the Permanent Injunction. You picked the noose.

chrisr

20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Yawn,

More garbage from someone who's trying to play it cool when he's been throughly flogged. (everyone: check the last point I make to see another good illustration of why they were, in reality, nailed)

Your rep is dead. Your rep is notorious.

Keep on selling to your peeps, I could care less, but don't expect to get love from this site.

Love is certainly something I am not expecting out of this site. I do expect, and get, a decently wide audience though, and that is enough fo me.

The law suit you just had only proves your point: Don't base your business on something you were not 100% sure of (but, note to readers, these thieves were saying "We're 100% sure SNK will let us do this"... HA!).

Oh contrare kid, we are 100% sure we had these rights, hence the ability to defend ourselves and enjoy the spoils of the settlement.

You were sued by SNK-P for going against them and you have a noose around your necK...

When are they going to admit the obvious? Probably never.

But this point is going to be driven into the ground in within the public forum of NG.com/S-C.com/wherever these two may rise.

What you keep referring to as a noose was more like a golden parachute. Will I happily sign a document tomorrow that says I would never rob a bank? Of course I would, for the right inducement of course!

Well, SNK-P sure used that to drag your asses to court.

- remember everyone, in law, just because there was a settlement, no guilt or innocence is established. You instead look to see who lost out. SNK-P now has a Permanent Injunction around the neck of NGF... who came out with an advantage? SNK-P: They can now instantly nail NGF for any more monkey business (as that NGF Bible shows, monkey business was their business)

Wow, so now you say that being dragged into court is something that cannot happen to an innocent party? If that was the case the lawyer section in the phonebook would only be 10 pages, instead of 100.

I actually want to formally thank the persistan crybabies that probably emailed Playmore HUNDREDS of times trying to convince them NGF has done wrong. Without your support we would have never been able to return our long-used rights back to a company for a lucrative settlement. I really couldnt of dreamed it would all end up like this.... To use the rights for all those years, selling thousands upon thousands of carts, and just when the stock is about dry, to be able to move those now not so worthwhile assets back - incredible.

I won't be. Proove to me, in writing, that you had the express permission of SNK (or SNK-P) to sell an altered home cartridge vesion of the US Shock Troopers 1 and then you can hang it up there for everyone to see. Original copy scan.

It will be in writing for the world to see right on Playmores website.

Well, if you were dumb enough to sign it, well that's your fault.

If you knew you were totally innocent, you could've
(a) filed a motion for summary judgment and had the whole thing dismissed for a variety of reasons
or
(b) let it go to trial, be found innocent, then nail them for court costs.

But you didn't, you agreed to the Permanent Injunction. You picked the noose.

If a highly acclaimed international law firm didnt want to go to trial against 2 people with no legal experience, that says it all right there?

Again, the case is dismissed. We could have easily run this case out for the next year and gone to trial, but to what end? We would have been vindicated and still had the rights.... Big deal. With the way it was worked, we were still vindicated, AND moved the rights back to Playmore. It all adds up to a bitter pill for you, and another opportunity to use the obvious - NGF-PRA.

Its your own fault. If everyone would have beleived from day 1 about our rights, you could have saved Playmore MUCH money.

On a side note, why not ask Joe how much stock I have left last time he was at my house? I have none.

Ask a certain website owner promoting SNK and Capcom how much stock Dion has left? none.

It is not a competition. NGF isnt trying to sell neo geo games. We have already sold more games than any retailer in the history of the neo geo. Game over. The stock is gone, what is left but the new titles? Others can carry the torch that NGF lit years ago, with our blessing. Maybe one day the circle of life will complete and Playmore will go bankrupt and we will liquidate them?

Thanks,

ChrisR

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man, if anything, chrisr knows exactly what to say to get people going, and he does just that - gets people going. I love reading his posts. They're so arrogant and self-centered. I'm being completely serious, it's like watching a "who's line is it anyway?" on a message board.

"Colin, you're going to play a video game seller who's very self-centered and self-righteous"

I grant you 4000pts, chrisr.

Please don't take this as being offensive, I really do love reading your posts. I mean this.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I like how you keep hinting that you in some way benefitted from SNK-P getting rights to their products.

If they paid you to regain the rights, say it. Don't be a pussy and allude to it with these vague references. You seem to be pushing the agenda that you got something beneficial after the rights you supposedly paid for were no longer of any value anyway. So which is it.

Did you get money or goods for relinquishing rights you previously enjoyed? If so, say it.

Perhaps the "win" for you is that you get a warm fuzzy feeling that SNK-P has all the rights back that you so generously kept safe from everyone. Man, I have been wrong all this time. You guys really are heroes.

Or was it rather SNK-P, as a new entity and owner of all former SNK property, told you two pricks, "This is our shit now. We paid for it. You fuck with it and you get the pimp stick." For some reason, I am thinking the latter is the case. What you "got" was an out and a collar.

[edit]

Oh, and I might add that none of what any official entity posts anywhere will change the fact that you and Dion are liars through and through. All one has to do is skim the DHP record to see time after time Dion changing his stories, contradicting himself and just flat out lying about things that are verifyable by anyone at this time.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
SonGohan said:
Man, if anything, chrisr knows exactly what to say to get people going, and he does just that - gets people going. I love reading his posts. They're so arrogant and self-centered. I'm being completely serious, it's like watching a "who's line is it anyway?" on a message board.

"Colin, you're going to play a video game seller who's very self-centered and self-righteous"

I grant you 4000pts, chrisr.

Please don't take this as being offensive, I really do love reading your posts. I mean this.

I couldn't agree more! I love poking at chris just to see what the reaction will be. Everytime you slow down, it's easy to poke at you to get you coming back. I used to get a little riled up until I realized what sort of entity chris was. Now I just see him as pathetic and sad. He's humorous too, in the fact he's incredibly delusional, a wild narcissist and a one trick pony.

Keep it up chris, I for one think you're comedy gold.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Chris:
Now that http://www.shaolin-venoms.com/ngf_bible/ngf_blues.html was interesting indeed...
I know you are not the so-called Dion, but i would like to hear your about that:

Dion had made his own fake Shock Troopers 2 cart, US version (complete with fake US sticker), and tried to pass it off as a "rare" official release that only he had received.

I thought is was forbidden to reverse engeneer, convert, etc...

Just waiting your words on it

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
VanillaThunder said:
<snip> Now I just see him as pathetic and sad. He's humorous too, in the fact he's incredibly delusional, a wild narcissist and a one trick pony.

Keep it up chris, I for one think you're comedy gold.

You forgot retarded troll in your list. :tickled:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
chimpmeister said:
You forgot retarded troll in your list. :tickled:

Chimp, where would I ever be without ya?!!?!?!? ;)

aria

Former Moderator
The majority of ChrisR's post was either a rehash of earlier arguments or completely hole-ridden argumentation. However, I will get a kick out of blasting holes through this stuff:

chrisr said:
If a highly acclaimed international law firm didnt want to go to trial against 2 people with no legal experience, that says it all right there?

"Highly Acclaimed"... Okay, hate to burst your bubble (or SNK-P's, for that matter), but that law firm they used is not very impressive. With that said, they're competent since they got themselves a golden noose.

What does that mean?

Well, I'll flesh it out some more for our readers, assuming most haven't gone to trial on something like this, here's info on basic legal economics:
- Dion and Chris are two relatively small time crooks (see NGF Bible)
- Lawsuits cost a lot of money, but the real lion's share of costs are when it actually goes to trial (this case did not).
- When you reach a certain point in the Pre-Trial phase, the firm tells the client how much they think going to trial will cost, versus what they could (even in the best case scenario) get from their opponents.
- Now it doesn't take a genius to figure out that ChrisR/Dion/NGF isn't really worth that much in relative terms to SNK-P. So spending the money of actually going to trial would probably be more than anything they'd win. Funny, I know, but that's how this crazy legal system works.
- What do you do if you're faced with this kind of economic decision? Well, lets step into the shoes of SNK-P: Your attorneys tell you. "Hey, we can get these two (who are representing themselves and know no better) to sign a permanent injunction that will let us simply drag them to court in violation of an injunction if they ever sell infringing items again." (if you haven't guessed, if you violate an injunction like the one that NGF signed, it skips a lot of the expensive steps and streamlines the whole process).
- SNK-P get's NGF to sign the injunction. What does that mean? Well, NGF can sell its normal, uninfringed items (and I'm not doubting they have some, other popular sellers have bought their stock), but the next time they ever get the inkling to do a "corrected" insert or a converted game that never existed (in a particular format)... WHAM: down comes the hammer. Thus, that is how SNK-P has a leash on NGF.

chrisr said:
Again, the case is dismissed. We could have easily run this case out for the next year and gone to trial, but to what end?

To what end? that's exactly what SNK-P said: We have two people hardle worth the court costs we'd expend to nail, so we'll just get them to sign a piece of legally binding paper that will keep them in line.

chrisr said:
We would have been vindicated and still had the rights....

See, ChrisR is playing with two matters here:
(1) He does have the rights to sell the uninfringed games he and Dion possess, that's a given. That's the fact he keeps pointing to when he says "rights".
(2) He does not have the rights to sell infringing games, that's what NGF is notorious for, that is why they were dragged into court. Those are the games not on the permission list in the injunction.

He constantly points to number one, but that right was never called into question: He's playing the old bait-n-switch

chrisr said:
Big deal. With the way it was worked, we were still vindicated, AND moved the rights back to Playmore. It all adds up to a bitter pill for you, and another opportunity to use the obvious - NGF-PRA.

Again, his term "vindicated" refers to the obvious right I noted above as (1). Remember, (2) above is what this was all about. The NGF Bible was created as a record of their former antics for posterity.

The case is dismissed, the Permanent Injunction is all they wanted. You believe what you want, but they now have your number if you and Dion ever go back to your Community publicized antics.

chrisr said:
Its your own fault. If everyone would have beleived from day 1 about our rights, you could have saved Playmore MUCH money.

On a side note, why not ask Joe how much stock I have left last time he was at my house? I have none.

Ask a certain website owner promoting SNK and Capcom how much stock Dion has left? none.

All irrelevant:

What other sellers/resellers do is up to other sellers. What stock you have is irrelevant to the issues of the case. If you decide to buy and sell more games, untouched, you can. If you go back to the old "Corrected inserts" and "Ultra rare" games... well that's another story.

chrisr said:
It is not a competition.

Well, duh: You lost.

chrisr said:
Back in the hey day, as anyone involved in the times that are alluded to in the NGF Bible will note, you guys were all about the competition. But now your nothing, just like your product.

I have nothing to sell, so of course I have no product. The NGF Bible wasn't even created by me: it was created by the hordes of others you two scammed. It's a pain for you two, I know, but since you have no more stock, this should all be moot for you two (unless you really think your pride is in any way being vindicated here).

If you have no stock, why do you keep coming back? To help us batter your already non-existent reputation even more? This thread is actually going to be a reference point for whoever else comes asking about you two. They can see exactly how easy it is to pick apart your argument in favor of the truth: you both have a history of bad dealing and counterfeit products.

chrisr said:
NGF isnt trying to sell neo geo games. We have already sold more games than any retailer in the history of the neo geo. Game over. The stock is gone, what is left but the new titles? Others can carry the torch that NGF lit years ago, with our blessing. Maybe one day the circle of life will complete and Playmore will go bankrupt and we will liquidate them?

Thanks,

ChrisR

Okay readers, that statement is classic NGF: Say something wholly unsubstantiated and hysterical. That's how they used top operate: They talk down to everyone with some mental complext that they are worth a damn. Well, as everyone here can now see, they're not. No one is (save for maybe E. Kawasaki himself for supporting the NG for so long).

This last paragraph really ices the cake on the personae of the NGF duo: Lots of talk, infringing items that got them in court, now just talk.

The Neo Community won.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
:)

corbo 2 said:
kool_name.jpg

:buttrock:

You add a very good point to the argument.

chrisr

20 Year Member
Bobak said:
The majority of ChrisR's post was either a rehash of earlier arguments or completely hole-ridden argumentation. However, I will get a kick out of blasting holes through this stuff:

My points dont need to change. I have to keep reiterating the same things to help you understand I guess. If the story keeps changing (as bobaks does), what does that mean? I sense scrambling to save face by bobak.

"Highly Acclaimed"... Okay, hate to burst your bubble (or SNK-P's, for that matter), but that law firm they used is not very impressive. With that said, they're competent since they got themselves a golden noose.

What does that mean?

This is so good I will even address it point by point for you.

Well, I'll flesh it out some more for our readers, assuming most haven't gone to trial on something like this, here's info on basic legal economics:
- Dion and Chris are two relatively small time crooks (see NGF Bible)
- Lawsuits cost a lot of money, but the real lion's share of costs are when it actually goes to trial (this case did not).

Yes, lawsuits cost alot of money. But ask yourself, Playmore and its executives are very familiar with lawsuits. They have been serving them up with frequency. So why would they attempt to sue us, knowing they couldnt recover the cost of the action? Did they think they would get attorney fees? Did they think they would win? Maybe before the first day in court, but after that it was serious damage control.

We were already in the Discovery phase of the proceedings, and I am sure Playmore had already spent large dollars, so what was the best way to get out of it? Well, that question is already answered.

- When you reach a certain point in the Pre-Trial phase, the firm tells the client how much they think going to trial will cost, versus what they could (even in the best case scenario) get from their opponents.
- Now it doesn't take a genius to figure out that ChrisR/Dion/NGF isn't really worth that much in relative terms to SNK-P. So spending the money of actually going to trial would probably be more than anything they'd win. Funny, I know, but that's how this crazy legal system works.

If we were so small time, why even bother us? Could it be they ALREADY know what we had the rights to and wanted to hi-jack them away through legal intimidation? That was always my theory, but who knows.

- What do you do if you're faced with this kind of economic decision? Well, lets step into the shoes of SNK-P: Your attorneys tell you. "Hey, we can get these two (who are representing themselves and know no better) to sign a permanent injunction that will let us simply drag them to court in violation of an injunction if they ever sell infringing items again." (if you haven't guessed, if you violate an injunction like the one that NGF signed, it skips a lot of the expensive steps and streamlines the whole process).
- SNK-P get's NGF to sign the injunction. What does that mean? Well, NGF can sell its normal, uninfringed items (and I'm not doubting they have some, other popular sellers have bought their stock), but the next time they ever get the inkling to do a "corrected" insert or a converted game that never existed (in a particular format)... WHAM: down comes the hammer. Thus, that is how SNK-P has a leash on NGF.

What is so funny is your entire arguement is now reduced to taunting me with the injunction we HAPPILY signed! What you call a noose, I call moral insurance for Playmore. I was happy to give them those assurances in exchange for what we recieved.

To what end? that's exactly what SNK-P said: We have two people hardle worth the court costs we'd expend to nail, so we'll just get them to sign a piece of legally binding paper that will keep them in line.

your entire arguement in a nutshell... I really hoped you would be a little stronger, and come up with something more creative, but I guess that really is all you had left.

See, ChrisR is playing with two matters here:
(1) He does have the rights to sell the uninfringed games he and Dion possess, that's a given. That's the fact he keeps pointing to when he says "rights".

When I refer to rights, I refer to the rights we PREVIOUSLY had (pre-settlement), which were the rights to reproduce and repackage pretty much every neo geo game ever made. As well as the rights we currently have, which are 100% the same as your rights.

(2) He does not have the rights to sell infringing games, that's what NGF is notorious for, that is why they were dragged into court. Those are the games not on the permission list in the injunction.
The games on the real list that will be posted on Playmores website are games we previously had rights to, and I have said all along we no longer do. You keep trying to make it out that I am denying no longer having these rights, which is incorrect.

He constantly points to number one, but that right was never called into question: He's playing the old bait-n-switch

Again, his term "vindicated" refers to the obvious right I noted above as (1). Remember, (2) above is what this was all about. The NGF Bible was created as a record of their former antics for posterity.

The case is dismissed, the Permanent Injunction is all they wanted. You believe what you want, but they now have your number if you and Dion ever go back to your Community publicized antics.

You can spout it until your blue in the face, but let me ask you this. Is a permanent injunction saying we could no longer do the things we had the rights to do in the past what they really wanted out of this lawsuit?? Can you say that with a straight face? What they wanted was the world, and what we got was the settlement. We gave them the moral insurance of the injunction, and it came very easy. I would do it again 100 times.

All irrelevant:

What other sellers/resellers do is up to other sellers. What stock you have is irrelevant to the issues of the case. If you decide to buy and sell more games, untouched, you can. If you go back to the old "Corrected inserts" and "Ultra rare" games... well that's another story.

No, very wrong, our stock level had EVERYTHING to do with the case. I am sure the NGF trackers on this board will notice that I RARELY sell anything. When we moved large quantities of stock to Shawn(which some is still in his store), NCS, JVG, Telegames, etc. That was a good chunk of the initial 3500 carts. When the rebirth came, and the addition 1500-2000 carts came in, we moved them about 95% corrected over the course of a year or so. So in the end our stock was pretty much insignificant, and the non SNK released game market has gone into the toilet due to bootleggers like arcade, and sales outlets like this board (moving unauthorized reproductions of games like PI2, which only NGF and SNK truely had the rights to reproduce). Essentially, it was ever then. The new games come out, and they somewhat sell, and the aftermarket turns into the disaster it is now because of the kids and "collectors". So why would we covet these rights that were the gold that paved the NGF highway for years? They ended up paying off double for us because of the case, but really that was just gravy.

If you have no stock, why do you keep coming back? To help us batter your already non-existent reputation even more? This thread is actually going to be a reference point for whoever else comes asking about you two. They can see exactly how easy it is to pick apart your argument in favor of the truth: you both have a history of bad dealing and counterfeit products.

I just keep coming back to this thread because your death spiral is accelerating, and it is fun to watch. I am still putting you at #2 in all time debates with me, second only to a fun one Deuce and I had years ago.

Okay readers, that statement is classic NGF: Say something wholly unsubstantiated and hysterical. That's how they used top operate: They talk down to everyone with some mental complext that they are worth a damn. Well, as everyone here can now see, they're not. No one is (save for maybe E. Kawasaki himself for supporting the NG for so long).

This last paragraph really ices the cake on the personae of the NGF duo: Lots of talk, infringing items that got them in court, now just talk.

Well the last paragraph in my last post was, as we like to say - "For the fans".

The Neo Community won.

Its not about who wins and loses, but who walked away paid!

Thanks,

ChrisR

rebellion1

Mr. Big's Thug
Chris, I just wanted to know what other reputable companies go on competitors websites and flame members of their sites?

Or what company damages their goods on purpose?

You expect this to make a good name for your company? No wonder you were sued.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Chris, chris, could you please be clear about your policy... you (i mean neogeofreak) are appropriating work that is not yours in my opinion, adding your "trademark" on the products.
For the king of fighters 2000 you are selling on ebay right now, what exact work did you do to put your trademark in front of SNK...
I won t say on ebay: get the ultra-rare official BarfHappy/SNK version of Kof2002,￾@NGB-JPN because i put a sticker with my homepage on the insert and because it s me who is selling.

bring me some candle-light i don t understand

aria

Former Moderator
The whole argument has become a "believing match."

Okay then, with all the cards in play:

(1) disreputable company one one hand
(2) Mod with nothing to loose but "online" pride on the other

Two different angles on the same results, who're you going to believe?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
The whole argument has become a "believing match."

Okay then, with all the cards in play:

(1) disreputable company one one hand
(2) Mod with nothing to loose but "online" pride on the other

Two different angles on the same results, who're you going to believe?
hmmm,who am I going to believe??
A BONE HEAD layman who's notorius for lying and treachery or a
respected mod well versed in the field of law.
YES people, NGF is DEAD. No "brand name",NO NGF.:tickled:
-BB

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Ignore is a wonderful thing.

: puts chrisr on ignore list:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Chris,

You're really pathetic. Anyone with a set of balls would have admitted they lost the case.

You just continue spinning more bullshit that has no substance.

Bobak has more knowledge about the law than you ever will hope to in your life time. The fact that you insist he is wrong is hilarious and mind boggling at the same time.

You still never answered to the questions or comments about the fact that you and Dion are notorious liars, as well as scammers. See folks, he doesn't deny any of this because it is all true. He probably figures if he ignores it, then it makes it not true.

This here proves you have the moral standing of shit on the ground.

Lastly, if NGF was truly as victorious as you claim, given the penchant Dion has for shooting off his mouth, then why was everything so quiet on that September 29th when you signed the injunction? Another inconsistency in the Dynamic Duo's claimed victory.

Grow up and admit the truth, well actually I don't really think you know what the truth is. Dion and Chris strike me as pathological liars. If they were given a lie detector test in regards to being truthful about beating Playmore they would probably pass. For the simple reason that they believe their own lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.