ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Chris Ray is like the Prom King jock stud at his high school reunion, bald, fat, guzzling beer and drunk off his @$$, rocking out to Winger..... "She's only seventeen....."

The prom is over Chris.... it is time to go home and grow up.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
chrisr said:
On the other you have ChrisR -

Purdue University graduate
over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
NGF co-founder and defendant in the case

You forgot to add:

bald faggot
theif
cunt

Just helping you out, bitch. You got caught stealing, and everyone here hates you. Isn't that enough for you to go the fuck away already?

Spike

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Chris Ray VS Bobak? Are you FKN kiddin' me? A theiving ass,lying noob status loser who threw himself at the mercy of the courts vs a respected mod who specializes in the law field.
Who the FCK is CRay to come on these forums and call out somebody?? Damn if we could ever do such a thing on NEOGANDA.COM
Get this through your MEAT HEAD Chris!! You are a hasbeen,nobody gives a FCK about your spin anymore. The JIG is up...there is no mystery surrounding NGF as to whether you were legitimate or not. SNK-P have the final nail to seal your fate if you should ever cross them again by selling counterfeit merchandise.
The only way you can prove you beat the case is to go back to selling Neo Geo corrected items which you'll never do which PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt,you lost the court case!
SPARE US the BS Chris because NGF is FINISHED and
I LOVE IT!
-BB

Mike

Bead Banger
LiquidPsychosis said:
First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris Ray.....man I almost feel embarrased for you and Dion.....

Then I realize that NGF is dead and now they are killing themselves again in the afterlife.....

I LOVE IT!!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
I found it funny Chris always tries to make a comeback..
No matter how bad he get own3d he always comesback.:buttrock: :lol:
So there's at least one thing you two have in common. :cool:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Stifu said:
So there's at least one thing you two have in common. :cool:

Maybe, but I am not some stubborn fuck who comes here
and talks about other systems and shit. Don't you think?
Just because I don't follow the bandwagon of port loving
or rom loving doesn't mean anything. I come here to
see 'Related' things to the Neo, and Neo only, no BS.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Maybe, but I am not some stubborn fuck who comes here
and talks about other systems and shit. Don't you think?
Just because I don't follow the bandwagon of port loving
or rom loving doesn't mean anything. I come here to
see 'Related' things to the Neo, and Neo only, no BS.
Is that "other systems" bit directed at me ? Most likely...
I rarely ever talk about other systems here...
I take it you're mostly refering to the PS2 port thing... Then I invite you to also refer to what Bobak told you at this occasion:

"Too_Short has no idea what this site is about, and really hasn't for the past year or so that I've bothered to read his posts. This is a video game site by Neo Geo fans, but we're not in any way implying that it requires some sort of die hard "fanboyist" devotion. We're dedicated to keeping the Neo Geo alive while having some good discussions."

Also, you've been basically calling me a boot/ROM lover ever since I made a statement about the Neo CDZ having a protection against burnt CDs...
You should come up with something new and more consistant.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
kool_name.jpg

:buttrock:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Bobak said:
What a silly move, you really don't know my background do you?
I didn't go directly into law school (at Minnesota, but like my undergrad alma mater USC [first tier undergrad], UMN's a top-20 law school nonetheless).

I haven't worked 10 years, but the sad thing is I've lived more in 3 than you have in a decade. Still, I'll just cut to the most relevant bit (since it's more relevant than your 10 years):

- Summer associate at Chain, Younger, Cohen & Stiles (a law firm, oh -and that means I've actually written successful legal motions and seen injunctions levied on people)

SO FUCKING PWN3D.

aria

Former Moderator
Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Bobak said:
Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.

Yeah, no need to make yourself look like a fool any longer Bobak. All the people of the NGF clan are on the side on Chris Ray. I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything. You mess up my petition and make it sound like I am doing it for show but I am doing it for everyone. I can't expect someone like you to understand since the only person that you ever think about is yourself. You don't care about anyone here. You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. In a fist fight Chris Ray could beat you hands down and that's a fact. So play god all you like here on this board but you are a big zero in my book. :angry:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
but you are a big zero in my book. :angry:
Right, and what would you be ?

Go back to NGF where you belong, if you want to kiss Chris' ass.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Makismo said:
I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything.

.... And I think Bobak's anus thanks you for that.

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Makismo said:
Yeah, no need to make yourself look like a fool any longer Bobak. All the people of the NGF clan are on the side on Chris Ray. I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything. You mess up my petition and make it sound like I am doing it for show but I am doing it for everyone. I can't expect someone like you to understand since the only person that you ever think about is yourself. You don't care about anyone here. You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. In a fist fight Chris Ray could beat you hands down and that's a fact. So play god all you like here on this board but you are a big zero in my book. :angry:

bobak being a fool? to me, the only person making a fool out of himself is chrisR by obviously twisting around what happened in court....

whatever relationship you, dion and chrisR have is one thing, but to say chrisR is right in this matter and bobak is blowing smoke up everyones asses is just plain rediculous.

Makismo said:
... You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. ...

The fact that he apparently knows what he's talking about makes one wonder about Makismo's sexuality.

PS
**No gay-bashing intended. I have several gay friends. Just not in that "special" way. ;)**

slerch666

updyke,
Makismo said:

STFU. If you want people to stop hating you all the time, leave the NGF bullshit and cock sucking at the door.

Remember, the servant waits while the master baits.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Makismo said:

As if Chris's bullshit wasn't bad enough, at least he took the time to think about it before he typed it out.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Ohhh, but could Bobak's dad take on chrisR's? I don't know, the suspense is killing me!

Q

qube

VanillaThunder said:
.... And I think Bobak's anus thanks you for that.

More classic ownage from the master!

Makismo said:

/Mak mode on

"Why does everyone bash me?"

"I don't do anything wrong or stupid."

"I just try and contribute."

"I want to be a part of the n-g.com community and make friends."

"I want to apologize for being a dipshit."

/Mak mode off

STFU you stupid assclown:angry:
And you wonder why no one likes you you worthless pile of propaganda. If you want to make friends, open your eyes and play nice with the locals. Pretty soon even Shinji will see you for the assgobbler that you are:oh_no:

Q-

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
When mentioning the NGF Clan, don't forget the legendary South African hunter John Jerkovich.

The man is truly a pillar of strength and bravery.

Status
Not open for further replies.