Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.

Chris Ray is like the Prom King jock stud at his high school reunion, bald, fat, guzzling beer and drunk off his @$$, rocking out to Winger..... "She's only seventeen....."

The prom is over Chris.... it is time to go home and grow up.

最性感的男人活着

Re: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Originally posted by chrisr
    On the other you have ChrisR -

Purdue University graduate
    over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
    NGF co-founder and defendant in the case
    You forgot to add:

bald faggot
    theif
    cunt

Just helping you out, bitch. You got caught stealing, and everyone here hates you. Isn't that enough for you to go the fuck away already?

Spike

SHOCKbox Developer

icon25.gif

Chris Ray VS Bobak? Are you FKN kiddin' me? A theiving ass,lying noob status loser who threw himself at the mercy of the courts vs a respected mod who specializes in the law field.
    Who the FCK is CRay to come on these forums and call out somebody?? Damn if we could ever do such a thing on NEOGANDA.COM
    Get this through your MEAT HEAD Chris!! You are a hasbeen,nobody gives a FCK about your spin anymore. The JIG is up...there is no mystery surrounding NGF as to whether you were legitimate or not. SNK-P have the final nail to seal your fate if you should ever cross them again by selling counterfeit merchandise.
    The only way you can prove you beat the case is to go back to selling Neo Geo corrected items which you'll never do which PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt,you lost the court case!
    SPARE US the BS Chris because NGF is FINISHED and
    I LOVE IT!
    -BB
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

bigbearatdreamamusement.net replace "at" with an "@"

I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the (EST 2001) 8 - 9 years I did it.
    is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

Bead Banger

Originally posted by LiquidPsychosis
    First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Chris Ray.....man I almost feel embarrased for you and Dion.....

Then I realize that NGF is dead and now they are killing themselves again in the afterlife.....

I LOVE IT!!

Originally posted by xtoo_short20x
    I found it funny Chris always tries to make a comeback..
    No matter how bad he get own3d he always comesback.
    So there's at least one thing you two have in common.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

icon15.gif

Originally posted by Stifu
    So there's at least one thing you two have in common.
    Maybe, but I am not some stubborn fuck who comes here
    and talks about other systems and shit. Don't you think?
    Just because I don't follow the bandwagon of port loving
    or rom loving doesn't mean anything. I come here to
    see 'Related' things to the Neo, and Neo only, no BS.

Biggest fan of Seņor Spelbergo

Originally posted by xtoo_short20x
    Maybe, but I am not some stubborn fuck who comes here
    and talks about other systems and shit. Don't you think?
    Just because I don't follow the bandwagon of port loving
    or rom loving doesn't mean anything. I come here to
    see 'Related' things to the Neo, and Neo only, no BS.
    Is that "other systems" bit directed at me ? Most likely...
    I rarely ever talk about other systems here...
    I take it you're mostly refering to the PS2 port thing... Then I invite you to also refer to what Bobak told you at this occasion:

"Too_Short has no idea what this site is about, and really hasn't for the past year or so that I've bothered to read his posts. This is a video game site by Neo Geo fans, but we're not in any way implying that it requires some sort of die hard "fanboyist" devotion. We're dedicated to keeping the Neo Geo alive while having some good discussions."

Also, you've been basically calling me a boot/ROM lover ever since I made a statement about the Neo CDZ having a protection against burnt CDs...
    You should come up with something new and more consistant.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Frenzy Football Player

Great Traders|Skam|The_Colonel|neo*geo|Rotphungte|Trevor Spencer|Typhoon Thompson|RVF400|Daz007|Streets of Rage|Shiwarrior|

Formerly known as
    Buro Destruct

Southtown Streetwalker
    Originally posted by Bobak
    What a silly move, you really don't know my background do you?
    I didn't go directly into law school (at Minnesota, but like my undergrad alma mater USC [first tier undergrad], UMN's a top-20 law school nonetheless).

I haven't worked 10 years, but the sad thing is I've lived more in 3 than you have in a decade. Still, I'll just cut to the most relevant bit (since it's more relevant than your 10 years):

- Summer associate at Chain, Younger, Cohen & Stiles (a law firm, oh -and that means I've actually written successful legal motions and seen injunctions levied on people)
    SO FUCKING PWN3D.

Former Moderator

Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
    how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.

Gal Ageise's Demon
    Originally posted by Bobak
    Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
    how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.

Yeah, no need to make yourself look like a fool any longer Bobak. All the people of the NGF clan are on the side on Chris Ray. I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything. You mess up my petition and make it sound like I am doing it for show but I am doing it for everyone. I can't expect someone like you to understand since the only person that you ever think about is yourself. You don't care about anyone here. You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. In a fist fight Chris Ray could beat you hands down and that's a fact. So play god all you like here on this board but you are a big zero in my book.

Crossed Swords Squire

All the people of the NGF clan
    So that'll be you, Chris, Dion, and...

...ho hum.
    Proud owner of Neo-Geo Pocket Colour #0427813

Originally posted by Makismo
    but you are a big zero in my book.
    Right, and what would you be ?

Go back to NGF where you belong, if you want to kiss Chris' ass.

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything.

.... And I think Bobak's anus thanks you for that.

Azura's Bladesmith

the NGF clan

Ahahahaha, that's so gay.

Armored Scrum Object

Yeah, no need to make yourself look like a fool any longer Bobak. All the people of the NGF clan are on the side on Chris Ray. I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything. You mess up my petition and make it sound like I am doing it for show but I am doing it for everyone. I can't expect someone like you to understand since the only person that you ever think about is yourself. You don't care about anyone here. You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. In a fist fight Chris Ray could beat you hands down and that's a fact. So play god all you like here on this board but you are a big zero in my book.
    bobak being a fool? to me, the only person making a fool out of himself is chrisR by obviously twisting around what happened in court....

whatever relationship you, dion and chrisR have is one thing, but to say chrisR is right in this matter and bobak is blowing smoke up everyones asses is just plain rediculous.

Timid Neo Newbie
    ... You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. ...
    The fact that he apparently knows what he's talking about makes one wonder about Makismo's sexuality.

PS
    **No gay-bashing intended. I have several gay friends. Just not in that "special" way. **

updyke

STFU. If you want people to stop hating you all the time, leave the NGF bullshit and cock sucking at the door.

Remember, the servant waits while the master baits.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT: Inquire Within

Buriki One Master The_Chosen_One's Avatar

As if Chris's bullshit wasn't bad enough, at least he took the time to think about it before he typed it out.

Beast Buster

Ohhh, but could Bobak's dad take on chrisR's? I don't know, the suspense is killing me!

qube

icon33.gif

Originally posted by VanillaThunder
    .... And I think Bobak's anus thanks you for that.
    More classic ownage from the master!

/Mak mode on

"Why does everyone bash me?"

"I don't do anything wrong or stupid."

"I just try and contribute."

"I want to be a part of the n-g.com community and make friends."

"I want to apologize for being a dipshit."

/Mak mode off

STFU you stupid assclown
    And you wonder why no one likes you you worthless pile of propaganda. If you want to make friends, open your eyes and play nice with the locals. Pretty soon even Shinji will see you for the assgobbler that you are

Q-

Master of Disguise

Bead Banger

DAKISMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak DangerousK's Avatar

When mentioning the NGF Clan, don't forget the legendary South African hunter John Jerkovich.

The man is truly a pillar of strength and bravery.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Neobuyer what an awesome picture O_O

Thread Information