ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
LMAO!!!! My God is this still going on? NGF trying to convince us that they are on the up and up is like Marilyn Manson trying to say he is a god fearing christian, prays Jesus!!!
Chris before Bobak has the chance to out smart you and out class you I suggest you leave well enough alone but hell people have been suggesting for years you do that and you ended up getting sued anyway.

Chris how are you anyway? Its been along time!!! Long enough to tell if Rogaine works or not? Well tell us, does it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Awwww Shit what would NG.com be without the idiots to laugh at?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
rugal2000 said:
Why not have a one one one debate instead of the usual repetitive scenario.
Bobak doesnt have anything to hide and is more than capable legally speaking and otherwise of looking after himself.
Both Bobak and Chris Ray are mods on various forums so they possess the neccesary skills to state their points clearly and independantly on what is undoubtedly an interesting debate for the rest of us
I think a one on one debate would be interesting
:rolleyes:
A new member of the FREAK FAMILY no doubt.
Chris,you and I both know that that mental midget Dion would have never been able to pull off the whole NGF fiasco without your backing!! I blame YOU more than Dion for NGF treachery!!
Now you're trying to rewrite history??
WITHOUT Chris Ray,NGF would have disappeared years ago
Dion was never a respected member of the community but Chris Ray was...Here was a member who was TOP NOTCH that turned into a monster getting his kicks off of driving people over the edge like Matt Greer. Just search the archives..Chris Ray sold out for the GOLD.
-BB

-BB

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I find it incredibly amusing how a grown man like Chris Ray acts like a 15 year old punk ass high school kid.

5th grade in the late 90's?

Uh, no.

For your information I am 19 so do the math to figure out about how old I was. Besides why are you trying to pull some sort of age rank here? You're a fucking middle aged bald faggot who drives a Bubblegum Blue Porsche that is automatic and you are a proven liar. So age really means little coming from you.

First of all Chris, the revisionist history I refer to is how you try and manipulate everything that NGF did in this hobby in a vain attempt to make it look like you guys were heroes.

"We bought the SNK stock to return rare carts into the hands of Neo Geo fans."

Yeah, you try to act like heroes. But the part you leave out is how you defaced every single one of those cartridges.

Then you continue to spout off how the insert issue was to correct "inaccuracies" performed by SNK-USA. It never should have been done, if you wanted to try and create those so called "corrected" inserts, like someone else mentioned it should have been optional and the original insert included. But no, you had to try and fuck with everything. I sincerely doubt that any of the Neo Geo carts in your own personal collection have stamps and stickers as well as "corrected" inserts because you would want the games AS THEY WERE. Don't be a fucking hypocrite with that type of shit.

When is it going to somehow stick in your brain that you and Dion are finished in this hobby. You can spin and spin all you want but you don't know shit about legal aspects. Wow, you represented yourselves, probably because you knew you would be filing for bankruptcy having to pay lawyer fees. Bobak's word is greater than yours when it comes to legal aspects. The fact that you still try to spin shit and call him incorrect is pathetic. Your reputation is shit. You want to talk about scamming people? Here's one for you, you associate with Dion who has scammed numerous people. Guilt by association. Dion, you, and NGF might as well be one because everything that Dion did was condoned by you. So that makes you no better than that steroid pumping greaseball faggot. If you were respectable you would have tried to make good with the people that got fucked over like Tonk, Mikhail, and others because it was the right thing to do. You don't have the slightest idea of the moral thing to do because your bottom line was how much motherfucking money you could collect off poor saps who didn't know the type of illegitimate business that was being run.

You will not be remembered for anything positive in this hobby. You will be remembered for how destructive you were in this hobby. Like everyone said, Dion never could have pulled off the scams he did without your ass backing him.

aria

Former Moderator
Wow, this has turned into an All-Star Jam of old members.

I feel like it's 1999-2001 all over again.

jefmcc

Armored Scrum Object
chrisr said:

The inserts were attacked when the "collectors" showed up - people that may have come from things such as magic cards. People that have never ever heard of the neo geo before the late 90's. These people tried to apply the logic of collecting to the neo geo for financial gain, and it has done a number on the price of neo geo carts. Now when people cry about mint this, or how a game is worthless because the manual is missing, or there is a crease on the corner of an insert, I get sick thinkabout these morons that are what all the people thought the orginal NeoGeoFreaks really were. But the truth is the early NeoGeoFreaks were gamers that loved neo geo games, and would find something good about every game, including LOSJ. Nowadays you have the kids that trash every new game, and worry only about if it will increase in value, and how fast. Its really a joke.... But i digress.

ChrisR

Are you trying to tell us that you weren't "correcting" carts for financial gain? You guys certainly wanted more than a shitload of money for your homebrew inserts.

I don't care about your logic for what you did. You are still a shitbag for misleading people about what they were buying. Good for you, I guess. That's the American way; screw people as hard as you can, and hope they don't notice. But your still a shitbag.

The irony, for me anyway, is that I never would have bought my MVS cab if it weren't for you two. Once I found out what you guys wanted for one of your "corrected/homebrew" inserts, I bought an MVS set up with 2 games. All for less money than one of your carts.

Personally, I hate the collector mentallity that has infected this site, and the Neo Geo system in general. Really, it drives me mad.
But when you come here and imply that you were "correcting" games simply for the fans, that's bullshit. If anyone gained financially from the collector market, it's you and Dion.

Congrats to you Chris, you've raised my ire enough to get me to post my opinion. And if you're ever passing through Connecticut, shoot me an email. I'd love to discuss how big of an asshole you are.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Lagduf said:
Personally i found that hilarious.

That's a thinly veiled shot at Shawn, btw.

I find it interesting that ChrisR has the gall to come here and basically down the owner of this site but if the same treatment was done to him, it'd be wiped from his board. If chris had any respect for himself or other people in this community, he'd basically make his point without having to be such a smacked ass about it. Then again, take the asshole out of Chris and there's no much more left. (..and dion would lose interest in him. ;) har har har)

I don't understand why shawn hasn't deep-sixed his account ages ago, but then again, it IS funny to watch Chris basically fumble his way through his piss-poor logic and narcissism with such flair.

Take chris for what he is.. a spayed little bitch with a bruised ego and a need to make himself for worthy at the hands of us. If he didn't havethis community to try to make himself feel good, he'd be a pretty empty person inside.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
VanillaThunder said:

I find it interesting that ChrisR has the gall to come here and basically down the owner of this site but if the same treatment was done to him, it'd be wiped from his board. If chris had any respect for himself or other people in this community, he'd basically make his point without having to be such a smacked ass about it. Then again, take the asshole out of Chris and there's no much more left. (..and dion would lose interest in him. ;) har har har)

I don't understand why shawn hasn't deep-sixed his account ages ago, but then again, it IS funny to watch Chris basically fumble his way through his piss-poor logic and narcissism with such flair.

Take chris for what he is.. a spayed little bitch with a bruised ego and a need to make himself for worthy at the hands of us. If he didn't havethis community to try to make himself feel good, he'd be a pretty empty person inside.

VT there is no way Shawn would ban Chris and for damn good reason!!!

Would you ban anyone who made you laugh this hard?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

People always wanted to ban Leslie and Makismo from chat
and I would be like dude hold up every court needs a jester...LOL.

Lies and bullshit dont hold up Bro and they are busted for the world to see. Now all thats left to do is laugh at our little balding friend and let him entertain us like the jester fool that he is.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Posted by Bigbear"A new member of the FREAK FAMILY no doubt."

Bear why are you so intent to continue smearing me?

I didnt make a single remark remotely endorsing NGF ,all I said was that a one on one legal "debate" between bobak and chrisr would be fun and a new perspective.....but as usual Big bear , has to hijack any thread where NGF is mentioned and start spamming it.

I note you werent calling me a member of the freak family back in 2000-2001 when I was buying hundreds of shockboxes off you to distribute around Europe instead of Dion's lower priced products.

Now we dont get along. So instead of dropping it. You continually make cheap remarks about me any chance you get. I saw that remark in gen discussion and now here as well.This time I'll reply.

Many other respected members such as for example bulletinyourass and qube and Kyogeo have said its tired and asked you to agree to disagree with me but no.....

Just get a life mate instead of sitting here all day waiting for someone to mention NGF. You'll be happier for it!!

Bobak is one of neogeo.com's most intelligent personalities and it would be fun for the other members here such as me, seeing him and Chris have a battle of "wits". Of course Bobak would win easily, we all know how smart he is.Such a "debate" would be a hell of a lot more fun than watching you creaming off on these boards year after year anytime someone mentions NGF.

Wouldnt a debate be good because it would mean Bobak destroying and finishing the "myths" of NGF once and for all?. Isnt that what you want?

maybe thats what Big bear is afraid of ....he wont have a reason to live anymore....After Bobaks and Chris's one on one debate, NGF will be so discredited and so history, that no one will mention them here anymore, so Bear will than be deprived of the centre of his sad and futile existence...... sitting around all day on the computer waiting for someone to mention NGF so he can rant and flap his gums some more.

SHIT!!!

If that happens that will mean BB has to turn his rants to a new party.....damn he'll choose me!......on second thoughts CAN that idea of a "debate"......Bobak...please dont have a one and one debate with Chris!!!! Please let him be.....let Bear keep his reason for living!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:

I found it funny he would say that (not his shot at Shawn mind you). But i agree with your post VT, Chris is now just a sad sad worthless man.

Slice&Dice

New Challenger
IT ABSOLUTELY MAKES ME SICK HOW MANY ORIGINAL GAMES HAVE BEEN "DESTROYED" BY THESE NEO FUCK TRAITORS. I WISH THEY BOTH FELL OFF THAT GODDAMN FERRIS WHEEL ON THEIR VISIT TO NEO GEO WORLD.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Wow, this thread has driven deeper than even I thought! We have now had appearances by a couple of whiners from years past. Good to here from you bkd, glad to see you still follow the path of enlightenment that is NGF. I see even our overstuffed buddy lamersassbysmal is back from the archives well. Glad to see you both. Its a shame you couldnt come to gloat, but at least you could help try to obscure the facts, which are clearly laid out in this thread.

The debate is pretty much over, and all you have to do is look at the facts, the outcome is clear.

As far as giving consumers a choice on the corrected inserts, they always DID have a choice... You dont want corrected? Buy from someone else. How much more choice do you want?

Do you go to a Saleen mustang dealer and ask to buy a Roush or Bullit? Asking a distributor to sell outside their brand is just unrealistic.

What people weem to forget is the stock was bought by us, and therefore it was corrected. If you dont like it, buy from someone else. Getting mad because NGF wouldnt do what YOU may have wanted them to do(sell uncorrected carts), is pretty lame and self centered.

ChrisR

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
chrisr said:
Wow, this thread has driven deeper than even I thought! We have now had appearances by a couple of whiners from years past. Good to here from you bkd, glad to see you still follow the path of enlightenment that is NGF. I see even our overstuffed buddy lamersassbysmal is back from the archives well. Glad to see you both. Its a shame you couldnt come to gloat, but at least you could help try to obscure the facts, which are clearly laid out in this thread.

The debate is pretty much over, and all you have to do is look at the facts, the outcome is clear.

As far as giving consumers a choice on the corrected inserts, they always DID have a choice... You dont want corrected? Buy from someone else. How much more choice do you want?

Do you go to a Saleen mustang dealer and ask to buy a Roush or Bullit? Asking a distributor to sell outside their brand is just unrealistic.

What people weem to forget is the stock was bought by us, and therefore it was corrected. If you dont like it, buy from someone else. Getting mad because NGF wouldnt do what YOU may have wanted them to do(sell uncorrected carts), is pretty lame and self centered.

ChrisR

gheykingofwit.jpg

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
chrisr said:

ChrisR

More proof you are a fucking idiot.

Sure it's easy to say, "don't like it, go somewhere else".

Are you that fucking oblivious to see that new and sealed Neo Geo carts don't exactly drop out of the sky like you would have everyone believe?

What's even funnier is that you act like those Neo Geo carts were your brand.

They never were your brand. You never made the games nor paid for the production for them. Hence THEY ARE NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!! They were SNK's brand, not NGF's.

Trying to compare it to buying a Roush Mustang from a Saleen dealer is idiotic. Oh and by the way, the Bullit GT was put out by Ford, not any special tuner company so get that straight first. Oh and let me state that there are dealers who sell both Saleen Mustangs and the Jack Roush Mustangs.

People had the right to complain about your defacing games, keep in mind you didn't correct the games as you like to so eloquently claim. You defaced them plain and simple. You knew damn well the value of the games would be killed by stamping them as well as stickering up the manuals, carts, and destroying the inserts for your own homebrew shit.

You want to get into lame and self-centered? You are the epitome of lame and self-centered. You claim to be this superfan of the Neo Geo but you had no problem destroying said games just to line your pockets with money. That is self-centered because you cared more about your own personal greed than you did about the customers. Lame is a fool like you who still continues to spew out his retarded bullshit as if his word actually means something. You have been discredited time and time again. What's even lamer is how your faggot buddy Dion Dakis won't even post in this thread. More proof that you are full of shit about everything you have said in regards to the legal situation with SNK-Playmore. If things were as true as you claim them to be, then why isn't his roided ass posting in here? Because there is no truth to anything you have said.

Unbelievable.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
chrisr said:
Wow, this thread has driven deeper than even I thought! We have now had appearances by a couple of whiners from years past. Good to here from you bkd, glad to see you still follow the path of enlightenment that is NGF. I see even our overstuffed buddy lamersassbysmal is back from the archives well.

LOL....Dude just the sight of me or Bonus makes your eyes water, dont it?

I have reemed you for so long, so hard Dude, it isnt even fun anymore. Bring Dion with you man, make calling you a piece of shit more fun again.

Dion doesnt post here because he doesnt have the balls.....PERIOD!!!!!

Its just Chrissy, its getting really boring calling you a pole smoker and all its like trying to tell a whole bar full of heavy weight fight fans who won the night after a fight. How is that you ask? Simple, everyone already knows your a pole smoker and there is not much left to say.

ST-V

DangerousK said:
More proof you are a fucking idiot....Unbelievable.

It's like chris thinks we *the consumer, right?* can't read all the bullshit drama/bad deals that has been posted in the past. Fuckin unreal, I'd love to live in such a fantasy land!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Speak my name, NGF....

Good to here from you bkd

Speak my name, NGF, and I arrive.....

Trying to be cute I'm sure, but speak my name and your worse nightmare is here.

Oh by the way, it's good to "here" from you too, you illiterate fucking monkey!!

I was content to stay in hibernation, but if you wanna rub my balls from afar, I'm more than happy to pop up!

You still can't deal with the fact that I am the one that's responsible for bringing NGF to it's knees in the eyes of the Neo-buying public. I with the help of GUI LONG, brought your scams to light when people still "respected" you for all the fictional BS you two were known for spouting.

Remember your claim that "EVERY" single Neo game was released for Home Cart?. I made you eat that shit with the help of a few people, not the least of which was Alicia Barone, the then-president of SNK's daughter. She even brought the word in person that you were a bullshitter, and you and your boyfriend dion banned her from your board.

Who's your daddy, Chrissy-pooh? I'm ashamed to say I am. Take it like the bitch you are. You know that everything you two have done has come full-circle on you, and bit by bit you're making yourselves pay...

and I'm STILL here to laugh at you and at how you've made fools of yourselves.

hammer.gif

On a more "civilized" note, lick my balls the both of you.

I told you both you'd never accomplish anything but digging a deeper hole for yourselves, and here you are 5 years later trying to pull the dirt on top of your own heads.

You guys are, and will forever be, a joke in the eyes of the neo community, and God-willing, one day we will witness true justice and the two of you will end up where you belong.

Just be sure not to drop the soap boys...

whosyourfroggy.gif

BTW If you'd ever like your pansy-collecting asses handed to you Neo-style, come see me in Capcom Vs SNK on XBox live. I was 3rd in the world when I played regularly, but now thanks to Rainbow Six and a few other things, I've dropped to the lowly rank of 7th in the world. I'm not hard to find. Gamertag: Billkwando.

You think you can talk the Neo talk? Lets see either of you bitches walk the Neo walk.

Still weak minded "FOOLS"!! How old are you anyway? lol

Go to hell =)
Billkwando

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've heard a lot of people say that you dropped on them, Bill. (Not to sidetrack your whole post, which I enjoyed)

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I've had connection/router probs mostly, but if someone acts like an asshole to me I'm not gonna stick around, I play that shizzo for fun, and if they're acting like an ass I'm out....

Besides, the best way to frustrate those Bison/Blanka/Honda cheezors is a good old-fashion drop...

They get about as hopping mad as ol' Chris Ghey here.....

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
BTW, this post (from 2 days ago):

No. You would have taken it back and kept both carts to yourself after you sent me your 'corrected' insert.
etc, was NOT written by me. It was probably written by one of the 2 people I gave my info to, to cut & paste things for me in my absence, which is apparently what they did, from an old post.

I've never used a tillday "~" in my life....

Bill (really Bill as with the 2 immediately previous posts)

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
It's threads like this that make me GLAD I didn't discover the Neo until I did...

SerialExperiments

Quiz Detective
Good Old NGF..it's been a long and messy path with Chris and Dion...The Ultimate neo "Big Shots"..ha, You two fucking punters have been spinning bullshit for longer than just about anyone in this hobby(oh..thats right a hobby..I guess I'm not a Big timer...if I take neo about as serious as playing monopoly, just another thing I enjoy enough to spend a little of my hard earned cash on) but what I do take seriously is dishonest poeple who take advantage of the unimformed in the neo community, and man There has been some other nasty folks in the past...but offender number one would have to be NGF...hell I'm not even gonna go into it becuase it's been discussed to ad nausium...I'll just say, I hope your muzzled asses just fade out of Neo history...but then agian every story needs it's antagonist. So good luck with life and all and oh yeah...gag to death on Dions cock!

Castro out

Status
Not open for further replies.