ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Attacked by the Neo Community and now legally attacked by SNK, the "brains" of NGF decides to challenge a mod to a debate. Be careful what you wish for...]

In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board. Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

If you really think you can handle a fact-based debate - 1 on 1, then I am willing to even do it here, at the capital of propaganda. I am so confident in my position that I am stepping up here to challenge you to a 1 on 1 debate, without the distractions of the crybabies.

I propose we use this thread, and debate based on the facts. Only you and I should be able to post in this thread. Presentation and rebuttal until all positions are cleared or someone gives up.

What an interesting debate:

On one side you have bobak -

legal student at USC - president of his law class no less...
moderator of this board
champion of the whiners here

On the other you have ChrisR -

Purdue University graduate
over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
NGF co-founder and defendant in the case

Its a debate I know I can never lose. Can you stand up to the heat of a 1 on 1 fact based debate without the needless inclusion of posts by the crybabies?

I am here on your "turf" and I am looking forward to embarrassing you in this debate, and hope you are man enough to admit your positions were incorrect. If your even going to accept the challenge.

Rules:

One of us makes a post, the other responds. The thread continues until we are done. If anyone else posts in the thread, I will not respond until the post is deleted - even it is supporting my position. The end should produce a clear picture of the facts.

I will even let you go first.

Also, I say each person should get up to 2 days to respond, as my schedule is very busy and it may take that amount of time. If it takes a week or a month it doesnt matter to me...

You can even brainstorm your responses with all of your aspiring lawyer buddies.

Let me know if your up to it by sticky threading this to the top and making your opening post.

We can even call it - Purdue vs. USC...

ChrisR

Last edited by a moderator:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Hey Bobak... how do you work that ignore list thingy? Oh damn... forgot... now Chris Ray can't post again because I came in and cried... Oh well... Win win if you ask me!

-Nick

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
You've already started three different threads in the last week dipshit, go post in one of those instead.

SSS

neo retired
:Yawn: Now Dion's and chris' "status" is the same as little billy joe in Idaho who just bought his first homecart system with a beat up copy of Fatal Fury Special. Only Billy Joe doesn't have an injunction against him.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hey PISS RAY! This ain't the corporate world so your experience in a lesser arena than this place will do you know good pin head!
BTW,Are you still drinking Rogaine??
-BB

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
:Yawn: Now Dion's and chris' "status" is the same as little billy joe in Idaho who just bought his first homecart system with a beat up copy of Fatal Fury Special. Only Billy Joe doesn't have an injunction against him.

Billy Joe probably has a higher IQ going for him as well.

O

oceanvein

Official ass humper.
Unoriginal bastard that has taken all of his 10 years of
REAL experience and his Purdue University gradute status
and made it a joke.
I hate you, Bobak is a good man, he doesnt make carts and say that they are from snk, he doesnt sale boots, he isnt being sued by playmore.

Man im in a bad mood, im going to the war room.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I fucking had it with fucking chris. I don't even know what the fuck he used to do. but come on, it doesn't even require you to know what he did to know that he is a total asshole. I mean, even x-death posted smarter shit. Damn it is people like chris that give a bad name to human kind.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I found it funny Chris always tries to make a comeback..
No matter how bad he gets own3d he always comesback.:buttrock: :lol:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I find it suspect that Makismo and this fool have both appeared at the same time. They are trying, it would appear, to screw with this site for whatever reason.
Its ridiculous.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
chris

This whole posting really changes nothing. Facts are you guys were selling illegally reproduced games and copywrited material why before you may have managed to get Someone at SNK to sign off on a piece of paper during the Bankruptcy. Not to mention the countless other misrepresentations I will not bother to get into here.

Congratulations all this and your in no better position then a few years back.. I am just ecstatically glad that whatever rights you may have had are finally turned back where they are supposed to be. Keep the dream alive though and keep those oh so well informed posts coming :)

Phil Kinney

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
As neo-geo.com's token Psychology student...I'm backing Bobak...and I suggest ChrisR seek therapy...he's definitally suffering from delusions of importance/intellegence.

aria

Former Moderator
Why am I not entirely surprised to see this still going?

Ah well, here's more for all those following this:

chrisr said:
In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board.

Ah, irony.

Actually, ChrisR, that award goes to your own partner in crime, Dion. But with that said, you come pretty damn close.

...and that statement can be backed by many members of this board. Still, I've been told by many people that watching you two get pummelled by facts is comedy gold in the Neo Community, so here we begin anew:

chrisr said:
Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

If you really think you can handle a fact-based debate - 1 on 1, then I am willing to even do it here, at the capital of propaganda. I am so confident in my position that I am stepping up here to challenge you to a 1 on 1 debate, without the distractions of the crybabies.

My, oh my. While those new to the community (who are unfamiliar with the scamming of ChrisR and Dion Dakis) may not see the humor in this, everyone else knows exactly how funny this statement this is coming from a person who's old neo-geo related website www.ngfusa.com is the capital of propoganda.

Still, I don't want to leave the new folks out: Try and go on the forums of his website... Oh wait, you have to get "approved" first (approved means "you have to have no idea that they have a history of scamming, and if you do (and especially if you dare bring it up) no free speech for you!". ChrisR and Dion have a history of never letting the other side speak. Ironically, that means ChrisR actually has to come onto our board in order to get a balanced conversation since I wouldn't be permitted on his (which has only been updated sporatically since they were dragged into court).

chrisr said:
I propose we use this thread, and debate based on the facts. Only you and I should be able to post in this thread. Presentation and rebuttal until all positions are cleared or someone gives up.

Listen, to have debate you have to have compelling sides. There is no real position for you take. no one belives you. In fact, I challenge one legit member (and Mak doesn't count) to come out and say "I think ChrisR could be right". Heck, Geddon_jt is also a law student, although I think he's been away for a while, I'd love to hear his take on this.

chrisr said:

moderator of this board

Its a debate I know I can never lose. Can you stand up to the heat of a 1 on 1 fact based debate without the needless inclusion of posts by the crybabies?

What a silly move, you really don't know my background do you?
I didn't go directly into law school (at Minnesota, but like my undergrad alma mater USC [first tier undergrad], UMN's a top-20 law school nonetheless).

I haven't worked 10 years, but the sad thing is I've lived more in 3 than you have in a decade. Still, I'll just cut to the most relevant bit (since it's more relevant than your 10 years):

- Summer associate at Chain, Younger, Cohen & Stiles (a law firm, oh -and that means I've actually written successful legal motions and seen injunctions levied on people)

chrisr said:
I am here on your "turf" and I am looking forward to embarrassing you in this debate, and hope you are man enough to admit your positions were incorrect. If your even going to accept the challenge.

As I mentioned above, his site doesn't permit this kind of "free speech" (with ChrisR, you get what you pay for).

What ChrisR hasn't picked up on is, by participating in all these debates with me, he's actually helping seal his own legacy as an untrustworthy seller to even more members of the Neo Community. I dunno, it's one things to watch the manic depressive Makismo keep stumbling into the fire... but ChrisR? They must be really desparate. Alas, I digress.

chrisr said:
Rules:

One of us makes a post, the other responds. The thread continues until we are done. If anyone else posts in the thread, I will not respond until the post is deleted - even it is supporting my position. The end should produce a clear picture of the facts.

Also, I say each person should get up to 2 days to respond, as my schedule is very busy and it may take that amount of time. If it takes a week or a month it doesnt matter to me...

You can even brainstorm your responses with all of your aspiring lawyer buddies.

Let me know if your up to it by sticky threading this to the top and making your opening post.

ChrisR

Yawn.

The game already happened. USC beat Purdue, at the Coliseum, back in 1998 - I know, I was there.

ChrisR, no matter what you say, regardless of what point you make, there's nothing more to be said that I haven't already basted you with in the other threads and responses.

The entire argument, put succinctly:

You guys just had a choke-chain put on your neck by SNK-P in the form of a Permanent Restraining order.

The Neo-Store doesn't have one. Neither does S-C.com. Why? Because they didn't try to cheat the company.

You can claim that your little "Scarlet Injunction" means something good, but it's no dice. No one, and this is a practical legal truth, no one gets an injunction levied against them unless they did something to warrant a whole lot of legal interest. If your case was absolutely innocent, it would have been dismissed.

Actually, to an extent, ChrisR may have gotten the best deal he could've by "only" getting the choke chain put around his neck since the alternative, going to court, would've probably spelled doom.

Mike

Bead Banger
Chris and Dion.... the dark side of the Neo Geo.....

It's so fucking cool to finally see these two shit bags rot....

:tickled:

I LOVE IT!!

G

galfordo

Good lord .... and I thought I had no life ....

LOL, it's all a matter of perspective I guess.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! :crying:

Now Chrissy won't respond because everyone spammed up his lame attempt at salvaging his dead rep!!!!

Damn!! I just broke one of the number one rules here . . .

....................................._________________
......................../|....../|..|.......Please don't.....|
........................||___||..|.........feed the.........|
......................./...O..O\__.........trolls as.........|
....................../................\........they only.......|
...................../............\.....\.....grow larger!....|
..................../..._.........\.....\ ----------------------
.................../....|\_____\.....\.....||
................../.....|.|.|.|.....\__/.....||
................./.......\|_|_|/...|......_.||
................/../..\............|____|..||
.............../...|...|./|........|..........--|
...............|...|...|//.........|____..--|
........*._....|..|_|_|_|..........|....\-/
.....*--._--\ _.\.....//...........|
......./.._.....\\ _ //...|......../
.....*../...\_./- |.-.....|.......|
.......*......___.c_c_c_C/.\C_c_c_c__

Oh well!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: By the way, the above "picture" used to be an ASCII Troll, but he loses something in the translation to VB . . . :loco:

EDIT2: Well the ASCII Troll was partially restored, but still looks like shit . . . but its appropriate given the subject at hand!! :D

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
chrisr said:
In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board. Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

moderator of this board

Rules:

ChrisR

Sorry man but a guy and his Boyfriend that wear high ass shorts cannot be taken seriously.:shame:

That and the amount of mutants on your site pretty much make me hurl:shame:

oh yeah and FUCK YOU!

First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.

slerch666

updyke,
Re: Re: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

KOF_FANATIK said:
Sorry man but a guy and his Boyfriend that wear high ass shorts cannot be taken seriously.:shame:

That and the amount of mutants on your site pretty much make me hurl:shame:

oh yeah and FUCK YOU!

Since we are spamming this thread, you're missing one of the 6's from my username in you sig! :D

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
LiquidPsychosis said:
First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.

OUCH!

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.