ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh these (ngf) guys seem to always have had a scary amount of persistence with their lies.... good job on the neo scene's part in being just as persistent about calling 'em out, and more vocal. Keep it up, don't let the memory of ngf's atrocities fade untill the rest of chrisr's body is as withered, wrinkly, and deflated as his tiny penis!

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Bobak said:
Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.

LOL. What is the point. They lost. Boo fuggin hoo. Get over Chris and Dion.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Bobak said:
Lookey what was in my PM box:

---------------

private debate
how about we just do this in a private email debate. Save you the shame. If it takes a week or a month, no big deal.

Just let me know. I really think it would be interesting.

ChrisR

cray@neogeofreak.com

-----------------------

Hmm... Now he wants the debate to be private.
'

itsatrap.jpg

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
LOL!!

I love Admiral Ackbar.

He could take Chris and Dion with his arms and legs tied up. :drool:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
I see bobak is closer to being a real lawyer than I thought. I am more than happy to call you the coward, but you are just holding up the long tradition of your possible future profession. Lawyers hate facts, and fact based debate. Playmore lawyers REALLY hated the facts, and found no way to spin them, so it was NGF-PRA as usual.

You can lie all you want about your bitter feelings about the truth of the case, which is it was 2 people with zero experience in the legal world not only defended themselves, but extracted more than you will ever care to admit from the Plaintiffs. It stings bad, real bad.

Yes, there will be another 10 or 20 posts from the 5 crybabies here saying how you "owned" me or whatever the cool term is these days, but the FACTS are the hundreds that read this thread will read it with an objective mind, no matter how hard you want to prevent that.

I can laugh at every post in this thread, or any other, because I know the wider audience is reading and understanding, even if they are afraid to say-so in this "hostile" and juvenile environment.

So enjoy your frozen winter up north. The last time I was at UM was when I was COMPETING in the Big Ten Track championships. Now I watch Purdue beat them every year on TV, but hey, thats just football.

Keep on hitting those books kid. Eventually, you will become an active member of society, and understand what it takes to be a true professional and not just an internet lawyer.

I am sure the posts will come, but the reasonable people can read through that are the distractions of the "lap dogs"

ChrisR

Bobak said:
Why am I not entirely surprised to see this still going?

Ah well, here's more for all those following this:

Ah, irony.

Actually, ChrisR, that award goes to your own partner in crime, Dion. But with that said, you come pretty damn close.

...and that statement can be backed by many members of this board. Still, I've been told by many people that watching you two get pummelled by facts is comedy gold in the Neo Community, so here we begin anew:

My, oh my. While those new to the community (who are unfamiliar with the scamming of ChrisR and Dion Dakis) may not see the humor in this, everyone else knows exactly how funny this statement this is coming from a person who's old neo-geo related website www.ngfusa.com is the capital of propoganda.

Still, I don't want to leave the new folks out: Try and go on the forums of his website... Oh wait, you have to get "approved" first (approved means "you have to have no idea that they have a history of scamming, and if you do (and especially if you dare bring it up) no free speech for you!". ChrisR and Dion have a history of never letting the other side speak. Ironically, that means ChrisR actually has to come onto our board in order to get a balanced conversation since I wouldn't be permitted on his (which has only been updated sporatically since they were dragged into court).

Listen, to have debate you have to have compelling sides. There is no real position for you take. no one belives you. In fact, I challenge one legit member (and Mak doesn't count) to come out and say "I think ChrisR could be right". Heck, Geddon_jt is also a law student, although I think he's been away for a while, I'd love to hear his take on this.

What a silly move, you really don't know my background do you?
I didn't go directly into law school (at Minnesota, but like my undergrad alma mater USC [first tier undergrad], UMN's a top-20 law school nonetheless).

I haven't worked 10 years, but the sad thing is I've lived more in 3 than you have in a decade. Still, I'll just cut to the most relevant bit (since it's more relevant than your 10 years):

- Summer associate at Chain, Younger, Cohen & Stiles (a law firm, oh -and that means I've actually written successful legal motions and seen injunctions levied on people)

As I mentioned above, his site doesn't permit this kind of "free speech" (with ChrisR, you get what you pay for).

What ChrisR hasn't picked up on is, by participating in all these debates with me, he's actually helping seal his own legacy as an untrustworthy seller to even more members of the Neo Community. I dunno, it's one things to watch the manic depressive Makismo keep stumbling into the fire... but ChrisR? They must be really desparate. Alas, I digress.

Yawn.

The game already happened. USC beat Purdue, at the Coliseum, back in 1998 - I know, I was there.

ChrisR, no matter what you say, regardless of what point you make, there's nothing more to be said that I haven't already basted you with in the other threads and responses.

The entire argument, put succinctly:

You guys just had a choke-chain put on your neck by SNK-P in the form of a Permanent Restraining order.

The Neo-Store doesn't have one. Neither does S-C.com. Why? Because they didn't try to cheat the company.

You can claim that your little "Scarlet Injunction" means something good, but it's no dice. No one, and this is a practical legal truth, no one gets an injunction levied against them unless they did something to warrant a whole lot of legal interest. If your case was absolutely innocent, it would have been dismissed.

Actually, to an extent, ChrisR may have gotten the best deal he could've by "only" getting the choke chain put around his neck since the alternative, going to court, would've probably spelled doom.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Makismo said:
Yeah, no need to make yourself look like a fool any longer Bobak. All the people of the NGF clan are on the side on Chris Ray. I for one stand behind Chris Ray and I will never stand behind you in anything. You mess up my petition and make it sound like I am doing it for show but I am doing it for everyone. I can't expect someone like you to understand since the only person that you ever think about is yourself. You don't care about anyone here. You go and play with your law friends. None of them have good muscle tone anyway. In a fist fight Chris Ray could beat you hands down and that's a fact. So play god all you like here on this board but you are a big zero in my book. :angry:

The more I read his posts, the more I'm conviced this faggot is an utter mistake born solely and existing entirely within the confines of the internet.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
chrisr said:
I see bobak is closer to being a real lawyer than I thought. I am more than happy to call you the coward, but you are just holding up the long tradition of your possible future profession. Lawyers hate facts, and fact based debate. Playmore lawyers REALLY hated the facts, and found no way to spin them, so it was NGF-PRA as usual.

You can lie all you want about your bitter feelings about the truth of the case, which is it was 2 people with zero experience in the legal world not only defended themselves, but extracted more than you will ever care to admit from the Plaintiffs. It stings bad, real bad.

Yes, there will be another 10 or 20 posts from the 5 crybabies here saying how you "owned" me or whatever the cool term is these days, but the FACTS are the hundreds that read this thread will read it with an objective mind, no matter how hard you want to prevent that.

I can laugh at every post in this thread, or any other, because I know the wider audience is reading and understanding, even if they are afraid to say-so in this "hostile" and juvenile environment.

So enjoy your frozen winter up north. The last time I was at UM was when I was COMPETING in the Big Ten Track championships. Now I watch Purdue beat them every year on TV, but hey, thats just football.

Keep on hitting those books kid. Eventually, you will become an active member of society, and understand what it takes to be a true professional and not just an internet lawyer.

I am sure the posts will come, but the reasonable people can read through that are the distractions of the "lap dogs"

ChrisR

You have still yet to present an argument...what the hell are you waiting for?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Oh yes, ChrisR, I read your posts with a thoroughly objective mind and everything rings true, NGF is the real Neo-Geo Authority, the corrected freaked inserts are better than the original SNK inserts, NGF King of Fighters 2000 will drastically increase in value, SNK Playmore will recant their statement in days and realize NGF can sell every game they ever owned, I visited your warehouse and every game was in fact returned to you, I can't withold my passion for Teh Clan anymore, please take me now and make me your love slave!!!

slerch666

updyke,
chrisr said:
Lawyers hate facts, and fact based debate. Playmore lawyers REALLY hated the facts, and found no way to spin them, so it was NGF-PRA as usual.

ChrisR

The facts are, you lost. Why can't you sell your freaked shit anymore? Oh wait, that would be against your permanent injunction! THAT is a really hard fact, huh?

And can you answer another question, why hasn't Playmore changed the game listing on their site yet? Oh wait, that's because that is the CORRECT list! My mistake.

One more question, what's up with the US KOF 2K? Can I still buy one of those? Oh wait, you don't seem to be allowed to sell THAT bootleg either!

One final question, if this place is really so bad, why come back? I mean, why lower yourslef to such pitiful standards and post on such a worthless and meaningless board full of kiddie members who are no where near the greatness of your excellency? Oh wait, my mistake, you're just another fucked up piece of internet trash!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Chris-

I've read your posts objectively willing to see what you had to say. Unfortunately as it has held in the past, it is very little.

To think that the majority of the Neo Geo community would in any sense agree with the things you have said and believe you are right, do not hold true.

Let us just say for a moment you are indeed correct in your assertations that you "won" against Playmore.

Explain why then you have had a Permanent Injunction held against you and Dion? You are prohibited from selling most Neo Geo cartridges in any shape form or way, as well as other things. With the sole exception of the 10 or so titles you actually had legiitimate agreements with the old SNK to distribute. This was a small select few titles, so this is hardly any sort of victory.

Secondly, explain why you had to pay a $5,000 bond?

You know, it really is sad when a grown man cannot accept what has happened. I think you and Dion are in shock pretty much over what happened with SNK-Playmore. The two of you danced around without any sort of threat from the SNK Corporation in previous years. I could understand why the two of you would deny things happening the way they did because you still are having trouble believing the game company you were passionate for swiftly put an end to everything you two have done.

Let's not kid anyone, yours and Dion's reputations were destroyed long before this debacle which pretty much has sealed your fate in the Neo world. I have never seen two people who would be so insistent on being true loyal Neo fans try and use a hobby for their own personal gains. A true Neo Geo fan would never have defaced games especially given the rarity as you two did. You destroyed numerous copies of games that were valuable and had a chance to get into people's hands unblemished. A true fan would have sold the games without defacing them. A true fan would not have destroyed inserts and offered "corrected" inserts in place of it. Regardless of what inaccuracies the games held, they should have been left as is because that is the way they came from the factory, and that is the way people want it regardless of spelling errors or coloring errors. I really fear to see what would happen if the two of you managed to get ahold of a couple of the RPO L-88 427 Corvette Stingrays, what would you do correct the HP ratings to the advertised 430 as opposed to the true 560HP?

Keep in mind Chris when you bought out the SNK stock of home carts, that could have been NGF's chance to become something of meaning in this hobby. Instead you took a name of a Japanese Neo Geo publication and ruined that name. Automatically when people hear "Neo Geo Freak" they think of all of the things that you and Dion did to ruin this hobby. If you would stop trying to delude yourself into thinking you did nothing wrong and take a step back to objectively view why people dislike NGF then maybe you would see the truth.

The bottom line is you and Dion have no class. If you did perhaps the two of you would openly admit to the public that you guys fucked up big time and got what you had coming to you by way of SNK. It's funny how you guys try to act like cool men, but in reality you are hardly men, if you really were you would have the balls to admit NGF finally got caught and paid the price. But you would rather try and continue to spin everything in an attempt to try and save what integrity you think you have left, but believe me all that integrity left you a long time ago.

Stay away from this hobby, you effectively ruined portions of it. Understand you are not welcome by anyone but the select few who decided you did no wrong and are blind to the truth. You thought you were above the law and could not get caught. You did, stings like a bitch don't it?

In the end remember, what goes around comes around.

Spectre

Banned
chrisr said:
I know the wider audience is reading and understanding

Hi Chris. I'll admit I don't know much about the whole SNKP vs NGF thing, and don't regard myself as aligned to either yourselves or the "other side" from these forums. As such I regard myself as an unbiased bystander who has read through this thread with an objective mind.

Something that isn't clear to me is why, in the face of such wide spread hatred, you seem determined to continue to poke at the bear who mauls you. Even if you could defeat this "bear", do you really think that it would achieve anything? It takes an admirable amount of determination to continue to fight a battle you can never win, but more admirable is the courage it takes to admit defeat. At the very least, for your own sanity, I would recommend you just walk away. Whether their reasons be justified or not, these people will never like you. It would appear that they will never even tolerate you. Why do you continue to try to prove them wrong? If you truly know that you are right, that should be moral victory enough.

chrisr

20 Year Member
DangerousK said:
Chris-

I've read your posts objectively willing to see what you had to say. Unfortunately as it has held in the past, it is very little.

To think that the majority of the Neo Geo community would in any sense agree with the things you have said and believe you are right, do not hold true.

Let us just say for a moment you are indeed correct in your assertations that you "won" against Playmore.

Explain why then you have had a Permanent Injunction held against you and Dion? You are prohibited from selling most Neo Geo cartridges in any shape form or way, as well as other things. With the sole exception of the 10 or so titles you actually had legiitimate agreements with the old SNK to distribute. This was a small select few titles, so this is hardly any sort of victory.

Secondly, explain why you had to pay a $5,000 bond?

In the end remember, what goes around comes around.

This is exactly the kind of misconceptions that do the damage, and the very reason I will take the time to respond.

You think we are prohibited from selling neo geo games? This is certainly not the case. I can today, tomorrow, or next year sell ANY eno geo game ever made (including protos). What the permanent injunction says is Dion or I cannot sell any INFRINGING ITEMS. It is stating the obvious, as you cannot sell infringing items either. But the reason this is down on paper for us is we agreed to no longer reproduce/repackage/release the games we had previously purchased the rights to do from SNK Japan. Which means if we manufactured additional neo geo products and sold them they would NOW (NOT WERE!!!!!) be infringing items, and therefore we would be held liable. Think about this, if you were a company that just spent a LARGE amount of money to recover an asset, wouldnt you want more than a promise that you were getting what you paid for?

So, in summary, yes we can sell any games we currently own. We can purchase more games and resell them. We can do whatever we want as long as we reproduce ADDITIONAL product. ALL CURRENT PRODUCT is 100% authorized and recognized as legit. It is 100% legal for a consumer that owns an NGF title to resell the game. Playmore has NO rights to these games, and they are protected as games produced when we owned the rights. Please ask Playmore.

Also, the updated list will go up soon. I have asked them to take the old list down as it has caused more harm than good.

Also, the $5000 bond was put up by Playmore to introduce the lawsuit. After the settlement they asked for it back. It was not NGF money.

These are the facts, believe them or not, but you did get your answers. Hopefully, others that wondered did as well.

Thanks,

ChrisR

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Spectre said:
Hi Chris. I'll admit I don't know much about the whole SNKP vs NGF thing, and don't regard myself as aligned to either yourselves or the "other side" from these forums. As such I regard myself as an unbiased bystander who has read through this thread with an objective mind.

Something that isn't clear to me is why, in the face of such wide spread hatred, you seem determined to continue to poke at the bear who mauls you. Even if you could defeat this "bear", do you really think that it would achieve anything? It takes an admirable amount of determination to continue to fight a battle you can never win, but more admirable is the courage it takes to admit defeat. At the very least, for your own sanity, I would recommend you just walk away. Whether their reasons be justified or not, these people will never like you. It would appear that they will never even tolerate you. Why do you continue to try to prove them wrong? If you truly know that you are right, that should be moral victory enough.

Well said.

As for the wider audience Chris speaks of, I think it widens to about three including Chris himself, assuming Makismo is actually a real person and not just a freakish internet abnormality . . . :eek_2: which doesn't really make it very wide at all, does it? :lol:

chrisr

20 Year Member
Spectre said:

To answer your question, which seems obvious - why would I come here knowing I will be attacked.

Well, I am certainly not an attention hound, or do I actually worry about what the crybabies say, but I do enjoy getting my point of view out - in even this hostile environment. I am more than confident enough in myself not to worry about people calling me names or making pictures, videos, or audio tributes to NGF. I think some of them are really really funny. So, probably the biggest reason I make posts is I may happen to have the time, and also because I know it really burns up the people that are doing their best to discredit Dion and I for no other reason then the fact we tell the truth, do what we say, get the job done, and enjoy our lives outside the neo geo. Its amazing people can be that obsessed with what I call "blind fury", but it happens here daily! This is a place where a few, and mostly nerdy type kids (the people that post the most, and admin the site), find comfort in doing things they cant in real life. I dont begrudge them for that, but do have to level the playing field by making sure the masses understand.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,

ChrisR

aria

Former Moderator
Cue the music:

Here we go again:

[Cue music: Daft Punk's "One More Time"]

This time I will try to make it easier to understand the history for newbies on the subject:

chrisr said:
This is exactly the kind of misconceptions that do the damage, and the very reason I will take the time to respond.

The king of misinformation (btw, for the new people, just enter "NGF" into the search engine and check some of the threads that pop up. Also, please refer to the "NGF Bible" who's URL has been posted elsewhere). I'll try to give you a glimpse throughout my post.

chrisr said:
You think we are prohibited from selling neo geo games? This is certainly not the case. I can today, tomorrow, or next year sell ANY eno geo game ever made (including protos). What the permanent injunction says is Dion or I cannot sell any INFRINGING ITEMS. It is stating the obvious, as you cannot sell infringing items either.

Of course, to be slapped with a Permanent Injunction telling you the obvious is just as telling. One thing for those new to this: Filing a frivilous motion (like an injunction) is ground for sanctions... but SNK-P was allowed to slap an injunction for something "obvious" on Mr. Ray and Mr. Dakis. Now think to yourself: Did they do anything to warrant that? In the eyes of the Court: Yes. It's amazing what blemishs can be made without wasting the money on going to trial.

Still, I've compiled a brief backgrounder for newer readers to this saga:

HISTORY LESSON:
(A) As everyone in the Neo Community who remembers the heyday of NGF can tell you, they made their name on two things:
----(1) selling "ultra rare" games, these were games that were never released on home cart. Of course, to create these games they had to create conversions of the MVS cartridge and then make a new home cart case (complete with infringing insert). Did NGF ever have permission to make these? No. A certain "Shock Troopers 1" home cartridge, made by NGF, is what landed them in this lawsuit to begin with.
----(2) they would "correct" inserts (seriously, that's what they'd call it). By "Correcting" inserts they would take your old insert, destroy it (there are pictures of these two shredding them), and replace with a new "corrected" insert created by the NGFers. of course, this was all an infringement because they never had permission to create new inserts for any SNK-P game they wanted.
(B) NGF made a very large portion of their business on those two aspects. They took advantage of their homebrew inserts and rare games in order to ask for unreal prices (yes, even for this hobby). Were they worth the money? Well, ask someone on this board to pay the amount you paid them and see what happens.
(C) They would claim that everything they did was permitted by SNK, but as the lawsuit proves, that definitely wasn't the case: NGF got permission to do a narrow group of things, but then tried to milk it for their own gain, only to get the ire of SNK-P,
THUS:
This Permanent Injunction amounts to a very tight leash that SNK-P may now pull whenever it sees something it doesn't like.

chrisr said:
But the reason this is down on paper for us is we agreed to no longer reproduce/repackage/release the games we had previously purchased the rights to do from SNK Japan. Which means if we manufactured additional neo geo products and sold them they would NOW (NOT WERE!!!!!) be infringing items, and therefore we would be held liable. Think about this, if you were a company that just spent a LARGE amount of money to recover an asset, wouldnt you want more than a promise that you were getting what you paid for?

Yawn... All Mr. Ray is saying here is that they can sell anything that they didn't infringe. Well "lad-dee-dah", that's an obvious statement.

Since their business used to deal with a lot of infringing "corrected" inserts, this means that they now have to just sell things at lower prices than the crazy amounts they wanted for their infringed versions of games.

chrisr said:
So, in summary, yes we can sell any games we currently own. We can purchase more games and resell them. We can do whatever we want as long as we reproduce ADDITIONAL product. ALL CURRENT PRODUCT is 100% authorized and recognized as legit. It is 100% legal for a consumer that owns an NGF title to resell the game. Playmore has NO rights to these games, and they are protected as games produced when we owned the rights. Please ask Playmore.

NGF is on such a tight noose that you damn well better believe that they can't sell bad games. What's there is okay otherwise SNK-P's taking a nice swift tug on their shiny new choke chain.

chrisr said:
Also, the updated list will go up soon. I have asked them to take the old list down as it has caused more harm than good.

You and what Injunction against them? It doesn't sound like you're on their good graces. Besides, since they posted it half of the Neo Community downloaded it, so it'll live for posterity.

chrisr said:
Also, the $5000 bond was put up by Playmore to introduce the lawsuit. After the settlement they asked for it back. It was not NGF money.

These are the facts, believe them or not, but you did get your answers. Hopefully, others that wondered did as well.

Thanks,

ChrisR

I'm not disputing this last part. Other than your own costs, whatever they may be, I don't doubt SNK-P had to pay the filing fees.

"Ole!"

aria

Former Moderator
chimpmeister said:
Well said.

As for the wider audience Chris speaks of, I think it widens to about three including Chris himself, assuming Makismo is actually a real person and not just a freakish internet abnormality . . . :eek_2: which doesn't really make it very wide at all, does it? :lol:

Chimpmeister, do you have the URL for that NGF Bible ready off-hand?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The verdict is in... Chris Ray is too stupid to realize nobody gives two sh8ts about NGF anymore. SNK-P has ruined your street cred once and for all.. and I am overjoyed!! There is absolutely nothing else to doubt as even the neutral parties who've chimed in realize that you are delusional.
There is no way to put a spin on the LIFE TIME probation that SNK-P has dished out. This means you will forever roam this community with targets on your back!! If it is ever discovered that you two have decided to start distributing games with your nasty stickers and corrected inserts,you will go straight to prison...so right now Mr.Ray,I would like you to make a challange!
I DARE YOU TO SELL ME A NGF KOF 2000!
How naive of a person with "noob status" like yourself would believe he could come into "the badlands" and twist the truth.
You're a real FOOL! A human pinata if you will ,to dare respond.
Give my best to the Freak Family will ya?:D
-BB

Spectre

Banned
chrisr said:

Interesting. So you previously owned the rights to games and could legally produce and sell your own inserts, do conversions etc, but now you cannot (with the exception of the few games in the infamous list) following the legal action Playmore took? You can however sell games with inserts etc you produced yourselves prior to said legal action being taken. Is that right?

How come Playmore could just revoke your rights to those games then? Because they bought out SNK and their intellectual property?

aria

Former Moderator
Back for more, eh?

This is all comedy gold, really.

chrisr said:
To answer your question, which seems obvious - why would I come here knowing I will be attacked.

Because, as anybody who's seen them operate since (in my case) 1998 will tell you: They love being in the middle, even when they're being nailed with the embarrassing truth. People did that to them when they discovered the home carts they were passing off as legit were really MVS conversions, and when they revealed that their "corrected" home cart inserts were not worth the paper they were printed on (except to SNK-P, but that's already obvious at this point).

chrisr said:
Well, I am certainly not an attention hound, or do I actually worry about what the crybabies say,

He's more like a bully with brain damage.

chrisr said:
but I do enjoy getting my point of view out - in even this hostile environment. I am more than confident enough in myself not to worry about people calling me names or making pictures, videos, or audio tributes to NGF. I think some of them are really really funny. So, probably the biggest reason I make posts is I may happen to have the time, and also because I know it really burns up the people that are doing their best to discredit Dion and I for no other reason then the fact we tell the truth, do what we say, get the job done, and enjoy our lives outside the neo geo.

Try this explanation on for size: ChrisR and Dion have a lot of leftover games that they'd like to sell without people who know their history pointing at them and yelling "LOOK OUT FOR THOSE TWO!". Well, this is his pathetic attempt to try and look "legit".

chrisr said:
Its amazing people can be that obsessed with what I call "blind fury", but it happens here daily! This is a place where a few, and mostly nerdy type kids (the people that post the most, and admin the site), find comfort in doing things they cant in real life. I dont begrudge them for that, but do have to level the playing field by making sure the masses understand.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,

ChrisR

Of course, as you can guess, they've been rather big assholes through the years -Dion more than Chris, fair is fair, since Dion used to be their spokesperson but was very inarticulate. Chris is more articulate but his arguments are all based on the same faulty logic that Dion's did.

What eats them up is that they've forever been branded as the Duo that was "Sued by SNK-P" and they have that shiney noose around their necks.

So, in a way, maybe they can sell things without the purchaser worrying (with their annoying stickers, but those are legal). If they ever sell another bad thing, the buyer can just ask the crowd at NG.com or S-C.com, and if its a bad cart... just tell ol' SNK-P and "yank" goes the noose.

This is what the Neo Community has wanted for a long time: A neutered "talk only" NGF :)

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
chimpmeister said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! :crying:

Now Chrissy won't respond because everyone spammed up his lame attempt at salvaging his dead rep!!!!

Damn!! I just broke one of the number one rules here . . .

....................................._________________
......................../|....../|..|.......Please don't.....|
........................||___||..|.........feed the.........|
......................./...O..O\__.........trolls as.........|
....................../................\........they only.......|
...................../............\.....\.....grow larger!....|
..................../..._.........\.....\ ----------------------
.................../....|\_____\.....\.....||
................../.....|.|.|.|.....\__/.....||
................./.......\|_|_|/...|......_.||
................/../..\............|____|..||
.............../...|...|./|........|..........--|
...............|...|...|//.........|____..--|
........*._....|..|_|_|_|..........|....\-/
.....*--._--\ _.\.....//...........|
......./.._.....\\ _ //...|......../
.....*../...\_./- |.-.....|.......|
.......*......___.c_c_c_C/.\C_c_c_c__

Oh well!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: By the way, the above "picture" used to be an ASCII Troll, but he loses something in the translation to VB . . . :loco:

EDIT2: Well the ASCII Troll was partially restored, but still looks like shit . . . but its appropriate given the subject at hand!! :D

All hail the ASCII Troll. :buttrock:

Comrade Porn King Mikhail

TЗh ЯussiaИs Дre CФm
For anyone who needs proof...

Anyone needing proof of the kind of thieving and lying scum Dion Dakis is - check out my post below from a while ago detailing how Dion did a chargeback and stole $150 from me on games he begged me to sell him:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59447

It's a shame Dion doesn't have the time to post on these forums, yet has the time and energy to bug all 10 of the people left on DHP with his propaganda. Honestly, I've seen better from Brezhnev. :shame:

Sincerely,

Mikhail

Status
Not open for further replies.