Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 148

Thread: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

  1. #1
    Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual
    NeoGeoFreak (not related to the magazine) Co-Scammer
    chrisr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    643

    ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

    [EDITOR'S NOTE: Attacked by the Neo Community and now legally attacked by SNK, the "brains" of NGF decides to challenge a mod to a debate. Be careful what you wish for...]

    In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board. Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

    If you really think you can handle a fact-based debate - 1 on 1, then I am willing to even do it here, at the capital of propaganda. I am so confident in my position that I am stepping up here to challenge you to a 1 on 1 debate, without the distractions of the crybabies.

    I propose we use this thread, and debate based on the facts. Only you and I should be able to post in this thread. Presentation and rebuttal until all positions are cleared or someone gives up.

    What an interesting debate:

    On one side you have bobak -

    legal student at USC - president of his law class no less...
    moderator of this board
    champion of the whiners here

    On the other you have ChrisR -

    Purdue University graduate
    over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
    NGF co-founder and defendant in the case

    Its a debate I know I can never lose. Can you stand up to the heat of a 1 on 1 fact based debate without the needless inclusion of posts by the crybabies?

    I am here on your "turf" and I am looking forward to embarrassing you in this debate, and hope you are man enough to admit your positions were incorrect. If your even going to accept the challenge.

    Rules:

    One of us makes a post, the other responds. The thread continues until we are done. If anyone else posts in the thread, I will not respond until the post is deleted - even it is supporting my position. The end should produce a clear picture of the facts.

    I will even let you go first.

    Also, I say each person should get up to 2 days to respond, as my schedule is very busy and it may take that amount of time. If it takes a week or a month it doesnt matter to me...

    You can even brainstorm your responses with all of your aspiring lawyer buddies.

    Let me know if your up to it by sticky threading this to the top and making your opening post.

    We can even call it - Purdue vs. USC...

    ChrisR
    Last edited by aria; 11-03-2005 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Nominated by Neo Mike

  2. #2
    Mayor of Southtown

    RabbitTroop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    2,668 miles from birth

    Posts
    13,912
    Hey Bobak... how do you work that ignore list thingy? Oh damn... forgot... now Chris Ray can't post again because I came in and cried... Oh well... Win win if you ask me!

    -Nick

  3. #3
    Holy shit, it's a ninja!
    tsukaesugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Neo-Tokyo
    Posts
    6,947
    You've already started three different threads in the last week dipshit, go post in one of those instead.
    東北魂応援します!

  4. #4
    Beast Buster
    Pink Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Reno, NV

    Posts
    2,103
    Do us all a favor and take it to the War Room.


    AES # 060127 JPN
    NGPC # 0286305 US & 0882511 JPN

    --------------------

  5. #5
    . FeelGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    17,834

    icon25.gif

    The plaintiffs must pay $5000.

    shut yo mouth.

    1 4 kWARNING1 4 k 1 4 kWARNING1 4 k

  6. #6
    neo retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    US

    Posts
    10,816
    :Yawn: Now Dion's and chris' "status" is the same as little billy joe in Idaho who just bought his first homecart system with a beat up copy of Fatal Fury Special. Only Billy Joe doesn't have an injunction against him.

  7. #7
    SHOCKbox Developer
    BIG BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,887
    Hey PISS RAY! This ain't the corporate world so your experience in a lesser arena than this place will do you know good pin head!
    BTW,Are you still drinking Rogaine??
    -BB
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

    bigbearatnetreach.net replace "at" with an "@"

    I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the 8 - 9 years I did it.
    is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

    I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

  8. #8
    Holy shit, it's a ninja!
    tsukaesugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Neo-Tokyo
    Posts
    6,947
    Originally posted by SamuraiShodownSensei
    :Yawn: Now Dion's and chris' "status" is the same as little billy joe in Idaho who just bought his first homecart system with a beat up copy of Fatal Fury Special. Only Billy Joe doesn't have an injunction against him.
    Billy Joe probably has a higher IQ going for him as well.
    東北魂応援します!

  9. #9
    oceanvein
    Guest
    On the other you have ChrisR -

    Purdue University graduate
    over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
    NGF co-founder and defendant in the case
    Official ass humper.
    Unoriginal bastard that has taken all of his 10 years of
    REAL experience and his Purdue University gradute status
    and made it a joke.
    I hate you, Bobak is a good man, he doesnt make carts and say that they are from snk, he doesnt sale boots, he isnt being sued by playmore.


    Man im in a bad mood, im going to the war room.

  10. #10
    updyke
    slerch666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD, USA

    Posts
    8,986
    Originally posted by BIG BEAR
    BTW,Are you still drinking Rogaine??
    -BB
    I thought he put pinholes in the bottoms of the bottles and had sex with them?
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT: Inquire Within

  11. #11
    Bead Banger

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Austin, Texas

    Posts
    1,484
    I give this a 5.6 on the SPAM scale.

  12. #12
    Yamazaki's Wingman
    jeff bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Unknown

    Posts
    3,045
    I fucking had it with fucking chris. I don't even know what the fuck he used to do. but come on, it doesn't even require you to know what he did to know that he is a total asshole. I mean, even x-death posted smarter shit. Damn it is people like chris that give a bad name to human kind.


    If i haven't given you feedback on market, PM me. I tend to forget. Please...


    Looking for the following mooks:
    kof 94-01, 03, XI, XIII
    Awesome Sellers:
    bokmeow, RingoC, Pocketgamer, RocketLawnChair, hines1515, Adam Gallant, NTSC-J, JHendrix, subcons, kitkit
    Awesome Buyers:
    Romanmcm

  13. #13

    icon25.gif

    I found it funny Chris always tries to make a comeback..
    No matter how bad he gets own3d he always comesback.


    Biggest fan of Seņor Spelbergo

  14. #14
    Baxter McMuggle
    DevilRedeemed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    ArgentinA.۞

    Posts
    9,867
    I find it suspect that Makismo and this fool have both appeared at the same time. They are trying, it would appear, to screw with this site for whatever reason.
    Its ridiculous.
    Igs waz here



    "That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

  15. #15

    Big Bruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,496
    chris

    This whole posting really changes nothing. Facts are you guys were selling illegally reproduced games and copywrited material why before you may have managed to get Someone at SNK to sign off on a piece of paper during the Bankruptcy. Not to mention the countless other misrepresentations I will not bother to get into here.

    Congratulations all this and your in no better position then a few years back.. I am just ecstatically glad that whatever rights you may have had are finally turned back where they are supposed to be. Keep the dream alive though and keep those oh so well informed posts coming

    Phil Kinney

  16. #16
    Hitmanxlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Macclesfield Nc (aka BFE)

    Posts
    161
    As neo-geo.com's token Psychology student...I'm backing Bobak...and I suggest ChrisR seek therapy...he's definitally suffering from delusions of importance/intellegence.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Awesome Sellers: Poseur39700 - Joe McCabe - undertaker_eternal - T_smallz
    Awesome Buyers: Evasyar - Steve Rhine - Snooptalian - Adam Gallant - Norton9478

    All-Around Friggin Awesome Guys: B.I.GSYCHE - Decepticon - CDurant - Allien133

  17. #17
    Former Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 1977
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    39,590
    Why am I not entirely surprised to see this still going?

    Ah well, here's more for all those following this:

    Originally posted by chrisr
    In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board.
    Ah, irony.

    Actually, ChrisR, that award goes to your own partner in crime, Dion. But with that said, you come pretty damn close.

    ...and that statement can be backed by many members of this board. Still, I've been told by many people that watching you two get pummelled by facts is comedy gold in the Neo Community, so here we begin anew:


    Originally posted by chrisr
    Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

    If you really think you can handle a fact-based debate - 1 on 1, then I am willing to even do it here, at the capital of propaganda. I am so confident in my position that I am stepping up here to challenge you to a 1 on 1 debate, without the distractions of the crybabies.
    My, oh my. While those new to the community (who are unfamiliar with the scamming of ChrisR and Dion Dakis) may not see the humor in this, everyone else knows exactly how funny this statement this is coming from a person who's old neo-geo related website www.ngfusa.com is the capital of propoganda.

    Still, I don't want to leave the new folks out: Try and go on the forums of his website... Oh wait, you have to get "approved" first (approved means "you have to have no idea that they have a history of scamming, and if you do (and especially if you dare bring it up) no free speech for you!". ChrisR and Dion have a history of never letting the other side speak. Ironically, that means ChrisR actually has to come onto our board in order to get a balanced conversation since I wouldn't be permitted on his (which has only been updated sporatically since they were dragged into court).


    Originally posted by chrisr
    I propose we use this thread, and debate based on the facts. Only you and I should be able to post in this thread. Presentation and rebuttal until all positions are cleared or someone gives up.
    Listen, to have debate you have to have compelling sides. There is no real position for you take. no one belives you. In fact, I challenge one legit member (and Mak doesn't count) to come out and say "I think ChrisR could be right". Heck, Geddon_jt is also a law student, although I think he's been away for a while, I'd love to hear his take on this.

    Originally posted by chrisr

    What an interesting debate:
    On one side you have bobak -

    legal student at USC - president of his law class no less...
    moderator of this board
    champion of the whiners here

    On the other you have ChrisR -

    Purdue University graduate
    over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
    NGF co-founder and defendant in the case

    Its a debate I know I can never lose. Can you stand up to the heat of a 1 on 1 fact based debate without the needless inclusion of posts by the crybabies?
    What a silly move, you really don't know my background do you?
    I didn't go directly into law school (at Minnesota, but like my undergrad alma mater USC [first tier undergrad], UMN's a top-20 law school nonetheless).

    I haven't worked 10 years, but the sad thing is I've lived more in 3 than you have in a decade. Still, I'll just cut to the most relevant bit (since it's more relevant than your 10 years):

    - Summer associate at Chain, Younger, Cohen & Stiles (a law firm, oh -and that means I've actually written successful legal motions and seen injunctions levied on people)

    Originally posted by chrisr
    I am here on your "turf" and I am looking forward to embarrassing you in this debate, and hope you are man enough to admit your positions were incorrect. If your even going to accept the challenge.
    As I mentioned above, his site doesn't permit this kind of "free speech" (with ChrisR, you get what you pay for).

    What ChrisR hasn't picked up on is, by participating in all these debates with me, he's actually helping seal his own legacy as an untrustworthy seller to even more members of the Neo Community. I dunno, it's one things to watch the manic depressive Makismo keep stumbling into the fire... but ChrisR? They must be really desparate. Alas, I digress.


    Originally posted by chrisr
    Rules:

    One of us makes a post, the other responds. The thread continues until we are done. If anyone else posts in the thread, I will not respond until the post is deleted - even it is supporting my position. The end should produce a clear picture of the facts.

    I will even let you go first.

    Also, I say each person should get up to 2 days to respond, as my schedule is very busy and it may take that amount of time. If it takes a week or a month it doesnt matter to me...

    You can even brainstorm your responses with all of your aspiring lawyer buddies.

    Let me know if your up to it by sticky threading this to the top and making your opening post.

    We can even call it - Purdue vs. USC...

    ChrisR
    Yawn.

    The game already happened. USC beat Purdue, at the Coliseum, back in 1998 - I know, I was there.

    ChrisR, no matter what you say, regardless of what point you make, there's nothing more to be said that I haven't already basted you with in the other threads and responses.

    The entire argument, put succinctly:

    You guys just had a choke-chain put on your neck by SNK-P in the form of a Permanent Restraining order.

    The Neo-Store doesn't have one. Neither does S-C.com. Why? Because they didn't try to cheat the company.

    You can claim that your little "Scarlet Injunction" means something good, but it's no dice. No one, and this is a practical legal truth, no one gets an injunction levied against them unless they did something to warrant a whole lot of legal interest. If your case was absolutely innocent, it would have been dismissed.

    Actually, to an extent, ChrisR may have gotten the best deal he could've by "only" getting the choke chain put around his neck since the alternative, going to court, would've probably spelled doom.

  18. #18
    Bead Banger

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Austin, Texas

    Posts
    1,484
    Chris and Dion.... the dark side of the Neo Geo.....

    It's so fucking cool to finally see these two shit bags rot....



    I LOVE IT!!

  19. #19
    galfordo
    Guest
    Good lord .... and I thought I had no life ....

    LOL, it's all a matter of perspective I guess.

  20. #20
    Former Moderator chimpmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,228

    icon20.gif

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

    Now Chrissy won't respond because everyone spammed up his lame attempt at salvaging his dead rep!!!!

    Damn!! I just broke one of the number one rules here . . .

    ....................................._____________ ____
    ......................../|....../|..|.......Please don't.....|
    ........................||___||..|.........feed the.........|
    ......................./...O..O\__.........trolls as.........|
    ....................../................\........they only.......|
    ...................../............\.....\.....grow larger!....|
    ..................../..._.........\.....\ ----------------------
    .................../....|\_____\.....\.....||
    ................../.....|.|.|.|.....\__/.....||
    ................./.......\|_|_|/...|......_.||
    ................/../..\............|____|..||
    .............../...|...|./|........|..........--|
    ...............|...|...|//.........|____..--|
    ........*._....|..|_|_|_|..........|....\-/
    .....*--._--\ _.\.....//...........|
    ......./.._.....\\ _ //...|......../
    .....*../...\_./- |.-.....|.......|
    .......*......___.c_c_c_C/.\C_c_c_c__



    Oh well!!

    EDIT: By the way, the above "picture" used to be an ASCII Troll, but he loses something in the translation to VB . . .

    EDIT2: Well the ASCII Troll was partially restored, but still looks like shit . . . but its appropriate given the subject at hand!!

  21. #21
    Camel Slug
    KOF_FANATIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    REDLANDS CA SOUTHERN CA

    Posts
    665

    Re: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

    Originally posted by chrisr
    In order to really understand what happened with the court case, I wanted to call out the #1 source if mis-information on this board. Resident legal student bobak seems to think he understands the law, and this case - without ever being involved.

    If you really think you can handle a fact-based debate - 1 on 1, then I am willing to even do it here, at the capital of propaganda. I am so confident in my position that I am stepping up here to challenge you to a 1 on 1 debate, without the distractions of the crybabies.

    I propose we use this thread, and debate based on the facts. Only you and I should be able to post in this thread. Presentation and rebuttal until all positions are cleared or someone gives up.

    What an interesting debate:

    On one side you have bobak -

    legal student at USC - president of his law class no less...
    moderator of this board
    champion of the whiners here

    On the other you have ChrisR -

    Purdue University graduate
    over 10 years of REAL experience in the corporate world.
    NGF co-founder and defendant in the case

    Its a debate I know I can never lose. Can you stand up to the heat of a 1 on 1 fact based debate without the needless inclusion of posts by the crybabies?

    I am here on your "turf" and I am looking forward to embarrassing you in this debate, and hope you are man enough to admit your positions were incorrect. If your even going to accept the challenge.

    Rules:

    One of us makes a post, the other responds. The thread continues until we are done. If anyone else posts in the thread, I will not respond until the post is deleted - even it is supporting my position. The end should produce a clear picture of the facts.

    I will even let you go first.

    Also, I say each person should get up to 2 days to respond, as my schedule is very busy and it may take that amount of time. If it takes a week or a month it doesnt matter to me...

    You can even brainstorm your responses with all of your aspiring lawyer buddies.

    Let me know if your up to it by sticky threading this to the top and making your opening post.

    We can even call it - Purdue vs. USC...

    ChrisR
    Sorry man but a guy and his Boyfriend that wear high ass shorts cannot be taken seriously.

    That and the amount of mutants on your site pretty much make me hurl

    oh yeah and FUCK YOU!
    awesome people:
    DASFOOL, BLAINE,SONOFX51
    JOE MCCABE,HUSKER POWER
    BOKMEOW,WINGNUT
    STRIDER88,BIGBEAR
    NEOBOMBERMAN,MAGICIAN
    SHAWN,FIREBOMBER
    $HOCKWAVE,DAVE6479
    EIGHT-ONE,STEVE RHINE
    MADMAGE,DEYER
    KAMIKAZE KOLIN,DECEPTICON
    NICK GORACKE,LITHY
    RAREBUCKY,SLERCH66
    KAEDESBLADE,DOJOSKY
    2POINT0,RIMM_RS
    NEO-GEO 2,BOBSAGAT
    DBS,Geddon_jt



    http://geocities.com/buster_x_82/

  22. #22
    Timid Neo Newbie
    LiquidPsychosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

    I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

    As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

    And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

    It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.

  23. #23
    Geese's Thug
    evo7_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Right behind you

    Posts
    279
    Orochi Chris --> PWNED

  24. #24
    updyke
    slerch666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD, USA

    Posts
    8,986

    Re: Re: ChrisR vs. Bobak - A real debate

    Originally posted by KOF_FANATIK
    Sorry man but a guy and his Boyfriend that wear high ass shorts cannot be taken seriously.

    That and the amount of mutants on your site pretty much make me hurl

    oh yeah and FUCK YOU!
    Since we are spamming this thread, you're missing one of the 6's from my username in you sig!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT: Inquire Within

  25. #25
    Mayor of Southtown

    RabbitTroop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    2,668 miles from birth

    Posts
    13,912
    Originally posted by LiquidPsychosis
    First of all, I must admit that I'm new to this forum. Next, I've never had any dealings with anyone on this forum, which includes Bobak, ChrisR and Dion.

    I've read as many threads as I could find on the Neo-Geo forums and anything I could find on the NGF site concerning this case, as well as the permanent injunction and the press release due to a personal interest in legal matters.

    As for an introduction and an explanation for my interest in this, I have both a university degree in penal law as well as civil law. I'm currently busy with my degrees in corporate law and international management. Next to that I have several years of experience in corporate management. I live in the Netherlands, so even though I might not have the best insight in American legal matters, I have taken several courses on this subject matter.

    And even I, with no actual stance in the matter based on personal feelings, have to take side with Bobak in this "discussion", if it can be called that. While not one of ChrisR's explanations have, in both my personal as well as my professional opinion, any basis in the reality of any legal system, I have found Bobak's analysis very interesting and ,more important, right on target.

    It takes a brave man to admit when he has lost, and unfortunately, even to me this is clear, ChrisR is not a brave man in this matter.
    OUCH!

    -Nick

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •