To all you bitch niggas over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Burakkupansaa said:
. That's enough jibba jabba from me for now. I just wanna give brief history lesson on the way thing shoulda gone.

Hmmm.

Jibba Jabba?

jabba.jpg

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Look I'm going to end this right now cause it's getting pretty tiring!

TORA KOUHI, SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU GOT ALL THE ATTENTION YOU WANTED NOW LEAVE US ALONE. GO AWAY, YOU DID YOUR DAMAGE HERE TO EVERYONE ESPICALLY TO THE PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE COOL. LIKE I SAID EAIRLER, THIS SHIT AINT GONNA FLY WITH ME BUT WE'RE ON THE INTERNET, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A MUTHA FUCK WHAT YOU SAY OR DO CAUSE I WON'T BELIEVE A GOT DAMN WORD YOU SAY! QUIT USING THESE FAKE ASS ACCOUNTS CAUSE IT'S GETTING ANNOYING; YOU'RE SPAMMING UP THE PLACE AND WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF. JUST GO, NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE IN HERE AGAIN! ANOTHER THING, AND I KNOW I'VE SAID IT ALOT:

BITCH, YOU CAN NVA EVA, NVA EVA, NVA EVA, NVA EVA, NVA EVA, WHAT, GET IN MY LEVEL, WHAT, GET ON MY LEVEL, OK, GET ON MY LEVEL, OK, GET ON MY LEVEL.

Compliments of Trillville feat. Lil' Jon

Maury V.

aria

Former Moderator
Kazuki Dash said:
Bobak:
wasn't his name Jaga?
still funny tho...
;)

Eh, touche.

I admit I get these names mixed up sometimes: Jaga, Jago, Jagi... all I know is that this person is a Jagoff.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
Jago Sr. said:
Hello, my name is Jago M. Steel Sr.

TONS AND TONS OF CRAP LATER... THE SAME POST IS SIGNED:
Jago M. Steel Jr.
JUDGE DREDD RULES THAT ANY MORON WHO CANNOT REMEMBER TO USE THE SAME FAKE NAME (SUFFIX) IN THE SAME POST IS AN IDIOT ON THE LEVEL OF SUCH HIGH-MORONS SUCH AS GBITCH AND WEREWOLF "I'M A GAY FLOWER, EW" YAGAMI.

TORA IS JUDGED TO BE A REALLY BAD LIER AND PATHETIC P.O.S.

SO JUDGED!

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Jago Sr. said:
My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features.
DEAR SIR:

Hello! My name is Ernest McSwilligan and I am an independantly wealthy entrepeneur and avid sporting fan. For my next venture, I am starting a PROFESSIONAL WOMENS VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE (the PWVL). Your post caught my attention; I am interested in having your wife and daughters come down for a try-out. It doesn't matter if they are not athletically inclined, as we just need some big-ass bitches in shorts (excuse my language; I come from the streets). If this sounds interesting, please contact me at once! Thanks!

Ernest P. McSwilligan
IpickUpTrannyHookers@bullshit-lie.com

P.S.- If volleyball isn't your thing, I also have contacts in the circus industry. Perhaps sideshow freaks would fit your family better? Sure, people may turn away in disgust at the sight of you or cover their children's eyes before they scream, but there's good pay and benefits! Holla back!

P.P.S.- Your chicks don't happen to have dicks, do they?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad

I have to admit, I was pretty upset when I read Tora's Dad's letter. He said some pretty nasty things about me, and I think he even used the 'F' word. So I did what anyone would do in the same situation, I sent a letter to my dad. There's no Internet access at the Castle, so I had to send it by carrier pigeon. This morning I found an arrow stuck to my front door with this letter tied to it.

Watch out Tora, my Dad can beat up your Dad.

Dear Mr. Steel,

I apologize for my poor Engish. I am, as you Americans say, a little rusty.

It has come to my attention that you recently called my son a 'no-good crumpcake ass', whatever that means. A mere peasant like you insulting the son of Royalty would be beheaded in an instant if the incident had taken place in Japan.

Unfortunately, you have issued this insult over the Internet, and beyond the reach of Bushido law.

I have no other option then to mount a full scale invasion of Gardena.

Even as I write this the Eva and Valkyrie units are being deployed, Godzilla is being summoned from his underwater cave, and a crack team of ninja commados has already been sent to your house.

I will personally be leading the attack. At seven feet four inches I am a full inch taller than you are. Underneath my skin is a titanium-alloy endoskeleton. I have laser eyes.

After my armies have ascertained your whereabouts, I will challenge you to a one on one duel. Expect me to perform several Super Combos and Combo Breakers upon you. I may even unleash a Monster or Ultimate Combo. Expect anywhere from 40 to 60% percent of your health bar to be drained in the first few seconds. After I have vanquished you I will input the secret code and perform a Fatality, possibly Sub-Zero's or Scorpion's (I've always been partial to Ninjas).

Be afraid Mr.Steel. Be very afraid.

Sincerely,

Grand Marshal Hanzoemon Nomisugi
Exalted Daimyo of the Northern Provinces
The White Dragon of Mutsu

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
OH

MY

Fucking

GAWD

That is the funniest shit thus far Tsuka...VT's shit was awsome too....

I have a feeling that beyond this display of one-upmanship we are unwittingly competing with HerV for the #1 funniest ownag3 thread...

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Jago Sr. said:
Hello, my name is Jago M. Steel Sr. and as you can see I am Tigresa and Pantera's (whom ya'll know as Tora and Burakkupansaa) father. I'm dismayed at this shit ya'll about ailing daughter. Me and my wife Sirea drove all the way down here from Surprise, Arizona just to be with her. I understand that my daughters have been bad girls online and all but there is always a time to be serious. The reason I'm here is to give my 100 bucks worth.

It has come to my attention that some of ya'll niggas over planted some false rumor that her situation was a lie and whomever those people are, ya'll niggas burnt for that shit. Well, I'm the medical genius of this family and direct whatever question you had directed for my daughter Pantera, direct them towards me instead because I am their pops.

Some of ya'll niggas claim to be medical geniuses all medical shit doesn't apply to everyone. My whole family itself ain't normal human beings to begin with. For example, I assume some of ya'll are familiar with heredity. Heredity is traits we develop from are parents or grandparents. My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features. Then there are some other shit too that are beyond human (which is the real reason my kids got their names because of what they looked like upon birth because they were born with unusual appearence features). Jago Jr beside being a junior was born light skin with some mid tone spots on his face. Leon was born with light brown hair that turned blond if spent in the sun too long, Tigresa had sienna hair mainly because my moms had redish hair and my pops had brown hair so her hair and my hair is brown too. Although she'll dye her hair straight orange sometimes (as well as black, green, blue, to name a few) just like Leon, her hair changes color in the sun to a darker after a prolounge time of exposure to a darer shade of orange like the singer Kelis. Pantera's eyes are sensitive so she usually wears contacts or sunglasses because she was born with a genetic condition in her eyes that gave her yellow irises which is actually the tint. She was meant to have my eyes because my eyes are hazel and her eye pigment didn't develop right.

Blue eyes = recessive, brown eyes = dominant, some people have green and hazel eyes respectively because of some trait that gives a yellow tint. albinos have neither which is why their eyes are pink.

I have some comments to direct to certain and all posters.

Everyone = I saw the comments and I was greatful myself but when I saw all this that was absurd and disrepectful toward my ailing daughter and I demand an apology from the party responsible for this gah dam ruckus. I saw gah dam because I respect the 3rd commandent. My daughter Tigresa had to much to do to pull some stunt like this. Pantera was telling m,e she was doing something nice for all of ya'll and this is how you repay her? Ya;ll niggas burnt for that shit. Also, my daughters besides hanging out at their studio sometimes have nother reason not to give out their home address. Our family is worth alot of money. My pops is an M.D. and just like my kids I left early and even started a family (had kids) around the same age they left the house. Me and my pops reconciled.

Whoever real name is David: Pantera told me that you wanted to vist Tigresa in the hospital. I'm sorry bro man, but it was my call for you not to do so. Atlhough my kids left the house at a very very young age, I will aways be their loving and sometimes over protective pops and I don't know you very well. I apologize.

Tsukageki: At first, I was greatful for the get well soon card you sent Tigresa, but now I'm telling your no good hypocritical crumpcake ass to fuck off.

Today's my daughter Pantera's birthday so I can't finish all I gotta say today but rest assure you have me to deal with tommorow. But I'll get to the intertnal features and the rest of external shit as a bonus I'll throw in the history on the family name of Steel. It is because of these hereditary features that we were given this last name. Understand? Because I already told you about how unusual we our outside so what would you expect from our inside (which is not as strong but strong enough).

Jago M. Steel Jr.

Tears:crying:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Spoonman said:
That is the funniest shit thus far Tsuka...VT's shit was awsome too...

Yeah, I laughed my ass off when I read VT's e-mail. That was funny funny stuff.

Bobak's was great too. LOL 'a dead Thundercat'

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
Jago Sr. said:

Some of ya'll niggas claim to be medical geniuses all medical shit doesn't apply to everyone. My whole family itself ain't normal human beings to begin with. For example, I assume some of ya'll are familiar with heredity. Heredity is traits we develop from are parents or grandparents. My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features. Then there are some other shit too that are beyond human (which is the real reason my kids got their names because of what they looked like upon birth because they were born with unusual appearence features). Jago Jr beside being a junior was born light skin with some mid tone spots on his face. Leon was born with light brown hair that turned blond if spent in the sun too long, Tigresa had sienna hair mainly because my moms had redish hair and my pops had brown hair so her hair and my hair is brown too. Although she'll dye her hair straight orange sometimes (as well as black, green, blue, to name a few) just like Leon, her hair changes color in the sun to a darker after a prolounge time of exposure to a darer shade of orange like the singer Kelis. Pantera's eyes are sensitive so she usually wears contacts or sunglasses because she was born with a genetic condition in her eyes that gave her yellow irises which is actually the tint. She was meant to have my eyes because my eyes are hazel and her eye pigment didn't develop right.

Blue eyes = recessive, brown eyes = dominant, some people have green and hazel eyes respectively because of some trait that gives a yellow tint. albinos have neither which is why their eyes are pink.

So... by that rant of yours you are telling us that your family are the begining of a new aryan race?

:rolleyes:

You sure had a foul mouth for a father supposed to be educated :smirk:

Testament

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
kittens.jpg

EDIT:
Maybe masturbation plays a bigger role in this more then we think....

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Q: Negrodamus, when what will happen when this Tora person finally gets what's coming to her?

A: Tora will be ambushed by an angry mob who will shoot both her hands full of holes to make sure she can never type or "draw" again. They will then proceed to drop a dedicated NEO cab on her head, resulting in an aneurysm which leaves her comatose. She will then be put on display in Times Square in an airtight plexiglass case kindly donated by that sissy magician David Blaine so that everyone will know what happens to those who f**k with the NEO forums.

Testament

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shiva Nataraja said:
Hey Testa Ka!!!! How are you?!?

:mr_t:

I am good! :D
Somehow I feel drawn to fighting mutant aryan race monsters in comas for some reason... you? :mr_t:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
beelzebubble said:
dallas 5 and tsuka posts.. both:

5 cows

cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif

No love?

See who gets invited to the next Ultratech Xmas party with me.

Hmmph!

P.S. Those evil scientists really know how to party.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
The Legendary LoneWolf said:
ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CA CA CA CA COMBO BREAKER!!!

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
Testament said:
I am good! :D
Somehow I feel drawn to fighting mutant aryan race monsters in comas for some reason... you? :mr_t:

You won't even need to fight them, they are too busy to try to reanimate the mafia hitmen they hired but killed off by a brain stroke. Look like hitting the invert colors in Photoshop was not a good idea :D

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Y'all just made my day reading these posts go from sorrow:( to sucker:emb: to silly-ass-laugh-of-the-day:loco:. Carry on.

From Junior to Senior, eh?

"I pity the fool that uses Junior Senior in vain, sucka!"
1250.jpg

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
symptoms of a syntactic aneurysm include victims stating they
"c-c-can't control their feet"
:multi_co:

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
To all you bitch niggaz over there
just throw yo hands in the air