To all you bitch niggas over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jago Sr.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: "Jago Sr." is one of the most legendary 2-3 post fake accounts in forum history. The final fake account by one Tora Kouhi, a member claiming to be a female ganster from the "'hood" of Los Angeles. It ends up Tora (and her "sisters") were all the same account of some guy with no life and a creepy vibe in LA. Her ruse finally came spectacularly crashing down when she conned people into thinking she was unconcious and in the hospital with a "syntactic aneurysm" in another also-legendary thread (read it here, note its early posts have been edited out but it quickly improves --especially when her "sister" starts posting and tsukaesugi does some wicked 0wnership in post 217). After people called out her (his) BS in that thread, her "father" posted this classic thread.]

Hello, my name is Jago M. Steel Sr. and as you can see I am Tigresa and Pantera's (whom ya'll know as Tora and Burakkupansaa) father. I'm dismayed at this shit ya'll about ailing daughter. Me and my wife Sirea drove all the way down here from Surprise, Arizona just to be with her. I understand that my daughters have been bad girls online and all but there is always a time to be serious. The reason I'm here is to give my 100 bucks worth.

It has come to my attention that some of ya'll niggas over planted some false rumor that her situation was a lie and whomever those people are, ya'll niggas burnt for that shit. Well, I'm the medical genius of this family and direct whatever question you had directed for my daughter Pantera, direct them towards me instead because I am their pops.

Some of ya'll niggas claim to be medical geniuses all medical shit doesn't apply to everyone. My whole family itself ain't normal human beings to begin with. For example, I assume some of ya'll are familiar with heredity. Heredity is traits we develop from are parents or grandparents. My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features. Then there are some other shit too that are beyond human (which is the real reason my kids got their names because of what they looked like upon birth because they were born with unusual appearence features). Jago Jr beside being a junior was born light skin with some mid tone spots on his face. Leon was born with light brown hair that turned blond if spent in the sun too long, Tigresa had sienna hair mainly because my moms had redish hair and my pops had brown hair so her hair and my hair is brown too. Although she'll dye her hair straight orange sometimes (as well as black, green, blue, to name a few) just like Leon, her hair changes color in the sun to a darker after a prolounge time of exposure to a darer shade of orange like the singer Kelis. Pantera's eyes are sensitive so she usually wears contacts or sunglasses because she was born with a genetic condition in her eyes that gave her yellow irises which is actually the tint. She was meant to have my eyes because my eyes are hazel and her eye pigment didn't develop right.

Blue eyes = recessive, brown eyes = dominant, some people have green and hazel eyes respectively because of some trait that gives a yellow tint. albinos have neither which is why their eyes are pink.

I have some comments to direct to certain and all posters.

Everyone = I saw the comments and I was greatful myself but when I saw all this that was absurd and disrepectful toward my ailing daughter and I demand an apology from the party responsible for this gah dam ruckus. I saw gah dam because I respect the 3rd commandent. My daughter Tigresa had to much to do to pull some stunt like this. Pantera was telling m,e she was doing something nice for all of ya'll and this is how you repay her? Ya;ll niggas burnt for that shit. Also, my daughters besides hanging out at their studio sometimes have nother reason not to give out their home address. Our family is worth alot of money. My pops is an M.D. and just like my kids I left early and even started a family (had kids) around the same age they left the house. Me and my pops reconciled.

Whoever real name is David: Pantera told me that you wanted to vist Tigresa in the hospital. I'm sorry bro man, but it was my call for you not to do so. Atlhough my kids left the house at a very very young age, I will aways be their loving and sometimes over protective pops and I don't know you very well. I apologize.

Tsukageki: At first, I was greatful for the get well soon card you sent Tigresa, but now I'm telling your no good hypocritical crumpcake ass to fuck off.

Today's my daughter Pantera's birthday so I can't finish all I gotta say today but rest assure you have me to deal with tommorow. But I'll get to the intertnal features and the rest of external shit as a bonus I'll throw in the history on the family name of Steel. It is because of these hereditary features that we were given this last name. Understand? Because I already told you about how unusual we our outside so what would you expect from our inside (which is not as strong but strong enough).

Jago M. Steel Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
ghost_74.gif

Ghost writer?

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OMFGOM OMF ASDASDMASKDKASFJDJI!!!!!
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS

DID HE JUST CALL US "NIGGERS"????

Wtf o_O

That's as fake as it can get. Icing on the cake :D

EDIT: Is this real or is it just some other member making fun of them?

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
This is honestly too stupid for words.

Seriously, just drop this shit, its BORING.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
The whole thing is becoming really, really SAD

seriously...I dont know you, nothing against you

but how can you pretend anyone can believe that a father would give a fuck about defending her sick daughter against a bunch of nerds on an internet board:oh_no:

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Well, from what "Jago" says, apparently they're a family of superhuman, freakishly tall creatures with no sense of color that like to sprite rip.

I guess they are all rainbow colored?

syringe

Banned
Jago Sr. said:
Blah Blah Blah

Congrats you've won for your very own official DashK Foundational Award for achieving excellence in the extremely competetive field of stupidity. As you've reached the stratospheric level of ignorance that DashK himself dwells in.

dashkapproved.jpg

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Buro Destruct said:
This is honestly too stupid for words.

Seriously, just drop this shit, its BORING.

Can't everyone see that he/she/it is just looking for attention? That's what this whole thing has been about from day one. he/she/it just wanted to get the entire board talking about him/her/it for as long as possible.

He/she/it is like Freddy Krueger, the only way to get them to go away is to quit posting about them.

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
With all do respect, shouldn't you be at your daughter's "bedside" instead of wasting your time worrying what a message board thinks? When I've had relatives in the hospital damn near death, no one is fucking online worrying what a message board thinks. Let alone rambling on about their fucking hair color and skin type....
Stop this, pick up your dignity, and leave it alone. A real father wouldn't be IN THE INTERNET clearing his daughter's name when she's "dying" in the hospital. My folks wouldn't even CARE what went on, in a message board. Oh wait...THERE'S NO ONE LISTED UNDER HER NAME AT THE HOSPITAL!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Yes, sir, I have a question. You do know that, if your name is "blah, blah... Jr.", and you have a son with "[/b]Jr.[/b]" that your a fucking retarded liar?

Hee hee, you even start with senior and end with junior. Run along and edit your post, you mustn't look foolish.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! this is the funniest shit ever! god damn dude, tora went from being a $3 whore to a man with sons who are all apparantly bad mother fuckers. god i'm literally on the floor laughing. this is like retards fighting: just plain hillarious

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
I personally find this shit extremely entertaining, and hope she/it makes more hilarious posts just like this one.

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Tom Wopat said:
Yes, sir, I have a question. You do know that, if your name is "blah, blah... Jr.", and you have a son with "Jr.[/b]" that your a fucking retarded liar?

Hee hee, you even start with senior and end with junior. Run along and edit your post, you mustn't look foolish. [/B]

Sharp eyes man.

This is just too funny. Were Tora's stories this funny? I know they're the same people, but still...

Someone seriously needs to make a compilation of this stuff :P

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Jago Sr. said:
Hello, my name is Jago M. Steel Sr. and as you can see I am Tigresa and Pantera's (whom ya'll know as Tora and Burakkupansaa) father. I'm dismayed at this shit ya'll about ailing daughter. Me and my wife Sirea drove all the way down here from Surprise, Arizona just to be with her. I understand that my daughters have been bad girls online and all but there is always a time to be serious. The reason I'm here is to give my 100 bucks worth.

It has come to my attention that some of ya'll niggas over planted some false rumor that her situation was a lie and whomever those people are, ya'll niggas burnt for that shit. Well, I'm the medical genius of this family and direct whatever question you had directed for my daughter Pantera, direct them towards me instead because I am their pops.

Some of ya'll niggas claim to be medical geniuses all medical shit doesn't apply to everyone. My whole family itself ain't normal human beings to begin with. For example, I assume some of ya'll are familiar with heredity. Heredity is traits we develop from are parents or grandparents. My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features. Then there are some other shit too that are beyond human (which is the real reason my kids got their names because of what they looked like upon birth because they were born with unusual appearence features). Jago Jr beside being a junior was born light skin with some mid tone spots on his face. Leon was born with light brown hair that turned blond if spent in the sun too long, Tigresa had sienna hair mainly because my moms had redish hair and my pops had brown hair so her hair and my hair is brown too. Although she'll dye her hair straight orange sometimes (as well as black, green, blue, to name a few) just like Leon, her hair changes color in the sun to a darker after a prolounge time of exposure to a darer shade of orange like the singer Kelis. Pantera's eyes are sensitive so she usually wears contacts or sunglasses because she was born with a genetic condition in her eyes that gave her yellow irises which is actually the tint. She was meant to have my eyes because my eyes are hazel and her eye pigment didn't develop right.

Blue eyes = recessive, brown eyes = dominant, some people have green and hazel eyes respectively because of some trait that gives a yellow tint. albinos have neither which is why their eyes are pink.

I have some comments to direct to certain and all posters.

Everyone = I saw the comments and I was greatful myself but when I saw all this that was absurd and disrepectful toward my ailing daughter and I demand an apology from the party responsible for this gah dam ruckus. I saw gah dam because I respect the 3rd commandent. My daughter Tigresa had to much to do to pull some stunt like this. Pantera was telling m,e she was doing something nice for all of ya'll and this is how you repay her? Ya;ll niggas burnt for that shit. Also, my daughters besides hanging out at their studio sometimes have nother reason not to give out their home address. Our family is worth alot of money. My pops is an M.D. and just like my kids I left early and even started a family (had kids) around the same age they left the house. Me and my pops reconciled.

Whoever real name is David: Pantera told me that you wanted to vist Tigresa in the hospital. I'm sorry bro man, but it was my call for you not to do so. Atlhough my kids left the house at a very very young age, I will aways be their loving and sometimes over protective pops and I don't know you very well. I apologize.

Tsukageki: At first, I was greatful for the get well soon card you sent Tigresa, but now I'm telling your no good hypocritical crumpcake ass to fuck off.

Today's my daughter Pantera's birthday so I can't finish all I gotta say today but rest assure you have me to deal with tommorow. But I'll get to the intertnal features and the rest of external shit as a bonus I'll throw in the history on the family name of Steel. It is because of these hereditary features that we were given this last name. Understand? Because I already told you about how unusual we our outside so what would you expect from our inside (which is not as strong but strong enough).

Jago M. Steel Jr.

Naw nigga it aint like dat, why come you be trippin'?

btw, Jago where did you get your name....had any ancestors playin Killer Instinct on the plantation?! Just wondering....

edit: I do not condone slavery, and am using it's seriousness to juxtapose it to this nonsense...this is like talking to FF7s "Barrett" and not a thinking adult...any father would wait for the recovery and then tell their daughter that lying about this kind bullshit is unnacceptable.....

oh well, tnx 4 d laffs tora...but enuff jibba jabba 4 now...we've had enough of you. :loco:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
OHOHOHOHAAAAHAHAHAHAAH Fuck me, "Jago Sr." seriously Tora are you just some fucking orphan crack baby?

Plz post some evidence Jago, and clear your daughter's name...

or are they too hush hush over there at Ultratech... is that it?

Is Tora getting some top secret cybernetic implants like T.J. Combo or something? It's a pretty expensive procedure...is Tora gonna participate in KI3? I'm fucking serious dude...please discuss.

Da King

Banned
Can someone tell me what Tora did Ive been searching for half an hour. Seems about as pathetic as Makismo's personality though. I guess thats what you get for popping pills and injusecting needles into yourself.:eek_2:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
I don't know how to upload pics people: I wanna put Toras head over TJ Combos body but I don't know where to begin...

<aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghh>

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
MistressDragon said:
With all do respect, shouldn't you be at your daughter's "bedside" instead of wasting your time worrying what a message board thinks? When I've had relatives in the hospital damn near death, no one is fucking online worrying what a message board thinks. Let alone rambling on about their fucking hair color and skin type....
Stop this, pick up your dignity, and leave it alone. A real father wouldn't be IN THE INTERNET clearing his daughter's name when she's "dying" in the hospital. My folks wouldn't even CARE what went on, in a message board. Oh wait...THERE'S NO ONE LISTED UNDER HER NAME AT THE HOSPITAL!

Mistress Dragon with the own.

Tigresa: Just stop. Really. This is just too pathetic, even for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.