To all you bitch niggas over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
The Legendary LoneWolf said:
ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C...C...C...C... Combo breaker!

Edit: I just found out someone else did what I did.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
dragonwillow said:
OMFGOM OMF ASDASDMASKDKASFJDJI!!!!!
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS

DID HE JUST CALL US "NIGGERS"????

Wtf o_O

Yeah I think he did...

(Note: This is out of my character but forgive me everyone)

Listen here you bitch ass nigga! You can nva eva get on mine or anyone's else's level, ya heard?! You come in here, runnin' your mouth, talkin' trash, and callin' us names just because of what your daughter did to us. Who cares what we say about what happened? This is the fuckin' internet, man! Do what Mistress Dragon said, worry about your daughter instead of us cause this shit ain't gonna fly. I forgive her but I won't respect her anymore.
You know, talking to you probally won't do any good, so let me end this with a special message for you and your family...

lemonretard.gif

dbarrett0928

Banned

now that i know toras heighth i can see how it was possible to carry and mvs cab on her back thru the la riots...also...i dont ever wanna see the use of ebonics around here again, it sickens me...

dbarrett0928

Banned
also

depending on how much more of their feature your going to go into detail about, i would like to see a pic of this 6'9" womans pussy...it must be a gash about 14" long huih?

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I like to believe that Tora's actually a guy with a small, malformed dick.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Tora=one fake ass cunt.

Stop making fake accounts you stupid bitch. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE! You could tell me it was the year 2004 and I wouldn't believe you.

End your pathetic life.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
my god this post is fucking COMEDY PLATINUM.

Jago Sr. said:
But I'll get to the intertnal features and the rest of external shit as a bonus I'll throw in the history on the family name of Steel. It is because of these hereditary features that we were given this last name. Understand? Because I already told you about how unusual we our outside so what would you expect from our inside (which is not as strong but strong enough).

0790733269.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BIG

sony fanboy
LMAO!!

*B.I.G impatiently awaiting Jago and Co.'s reply*:eek_2: :eek_2: :eek_2:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Ok....well there is another fact that put's their story to shame. I live probably a 15-20 minute drive from Gardena. If Tora was in a coma, the hospital she would go to would be Martin Luther King Hospital in Los Angeles. Gardena Memorial is a very small hospital that is mainly used for their Large Dialysis Center. If she really was given an operation for an aneurysm G. Memorial isn't equipped to do one there. She would have to go to the next closest Hospital that could handle that. That hospital would be Martin Luther King Jr Hospital (Killer King) (No Tora Steel listed there). The only other hospital for her to go to would be either Cedars-Sinai (No Tora Steel listed there), Irvine Medical (Would involve taking a ride on Life-Flight. Also, no Tora Steel listed there). California has a few places equipped for her condition.

She was never admitted to Gardena Memorial (Which means she couldn't say she was transferred somewhere else) The next closest hospital would be Killer King...and she was never admitted there or transferred from there either. For the sake of argument, I called Cedars-Sinai, Irvine Medical, USC Medical Center and a few others. No one under the name of Tora Steel or any patient with the last name of Steel/Steele/Still/Steal was admitted to...or transferred from any of those hospitals.

I guess the next story will be that she never went to the hospital...and that a Private Staff of Super Doctors were flown in from some foreign country because she would not be "safe" in a regular hospital.

Phillip

This was some really retarded shit. Not to mention that I'm a parent and the following wouldn't have happened if this was one of my kids:

1) I wouldn't give a fuck about what anyone on the internet thought.

2) If I did decide to type something. I wouldn't embarass my kid by trying to sound like a ripoff 50 Cent/Ja Rule/Ice Cube/Snoop Dogg Hybrid. I would post clearly and intelligently so that I wouldn't look like the Assclown Of The Week.

3) I wouldn't post shit about our super human features, exotic/bizarre looks. I would be focussed on making everyone aware of my daughter's illness...; not typing shit that basically would describe us as being part of the circus Freak Show.

Aint it funny how he knew to register ad actually post in the war-room...it's almost like he's been here before. By the way, say hello to Sabrewulf, Spinal, Maya, Glacius and Tusk for me.

Phillip

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Razial said:
Yeah I think he did...

(Note: This is out of my character but forgive me everyone)

Listen here you bitch ass nigga! You can nva eva get on mine or anyone's else's level, ya heard?! You come in here, runnin' your mouth, talkin' trash, and callin' us names just because of what your daughter did to us. Who cares what we say about what happened? This is the fuckin' internet, man! Do what Mistress Dragon said, worry about your daughter instead of us cause this shit ain't gonna fly. I forgive her but I won't respect her anymore.
You know, talking to you probally won't do any good, so let me end this with a special message for you and your family...

lemonretard.gif

man Raz , quit wasting ur time homes, u know that Tora did that account and stop stealing my combo breaker lines ;)

BIG

sony fanboy
Phil = My Hero :buttrock:

*B.I.G,still waiting for Jago and Co.'s reply*

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
Bulletnyourass said:
Ok....well there is another fact that put's their story to shame. I live probably a 15-20 minute drive from Gardena. If Tora was in a coma, the hospital she would go to would be Martin Luther King Hospital in Los Angeles. Gardena Memorial is a very small hospital that is mainly used for their Large Dialysis Center. If she really was given an operation for an aneurysm G. Memorial isn't equipped to do one there. She would have to go to the next closest Hospital that could handle that. That hospital would be Martin Luther King Jr Hospital (Killer King) (No Tora Steel listed there). The only other hospital for her to go to would be either Cedars-Sinai (No Tora Steel listed there), Irvine Medical (Would involve taking a ride on Life-Flight. Also, no Tora Steel listed there). California has a few places equipped for her condition.

She was never admitted to Gardena Memorial (Which means she couldn't say she was transferred somewhere else) The next closest hospital would be Killer King...and she was never admitted there or transferred from there either. For the sake of argument, I called Cedars-Sinai, Irvine Medical, USC Medical Center and a few others. No one under the name of Tora Steel or any patient with the last name of Steel/Steele/Still/Steal was admitted to...or transferred from any of those hospitals.

I guess the next story will be that she never went to the hospital...and that a Private Staff of Super Doctors were flown in from some foreign country because she would not be "safe" in a regular hospital.

Phillip

This was some really retarded shit. Not to mention that I'm a parent and the following wouldn't have happened if this was one of my kids:

2) If I did decide to type something. I wouldn't embarass my kid by trying to sound like a ripoff 50 Cent/Ja Rule/Ice Cube/Snoop Dogg Hybrid. I would post clearly and intelligently so that I wouldn't look like the Assclown Of The Week.

3) I wouldn't post shit about our super human features, exotic/bizarre looks. I would be focussed on making everyone aware of my daughter's illness...; not typing shit that basically would describe us as being part of the circus Freak Show.

Aint it funny how he knew to register ad actually post in the war-room...it's almost like he's been here before. By the way, say hello to Sabrewulf, Spinal, Maya, Glacius and Tusk for me.

Phillip

You did exactly what I did, and think the same as me. We went for the cold hard facts, and they don't add up.

btw, if this "jr./sr." whoever the hell they finally decide to be, is really full of medical knowledge, why are they speaking in ebonics? Let alone typing in ebonics. Any intelligent medical doctor would not be doing that. I'd worry if a doctor or someone who worked in the medical feild started talking to me about medical conditions in ebonics.

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Sup playa, da brainbone be connected 2 da blingbone, check dat peace nigga.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
dragonwillow said:
Sup playa, da brainbone be connected 2 da blingbone, check dat peace nigga.
man i knizew that shiznatch, tha's jizust like the badonkadonk bone bein connected to mah skeet skeet skeet* meat!!!!

note skeet means to bust a nut.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:

Phillip

Phillip

Damn! Phil and Tsuka in the lead for "OWN OF THE YEAR"!

And since Tora is reading this (everyone knows it), remember the last time there were a ton of warroom threads about you? Like a year ago from last summer? And everyone all said "BE YOURSELF AND JUST GET ALONG". And then everything just kinda chilled out? What happened to that? :spock:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
if you lose consciousness, make sure you tell someone to notify us of your vivid dreams and comatose mumblings...
:D

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Whoever real name is David: Pantera told me that you wanted to vist Tigresa in the hospital. I'm sorry bro man, but it was my call for you not to do so. Atlhough my kids left the house at a very very young age, I will aways be their loving and sometimes over protective pops and I don't know you very well. I apologize.

I like the way you try to cover this shit up Tora, if you were legit you wouldn't have said this. You don't want visitors because all this shit is fake as hell.

Tsukageki: At first, I was greatful for the get well soon card you sent Tigresa, but now I'm telling your no good hypocritical crumpcake ass to fuck off.

Direct hate at one of the people who found out your lie, how typical.

Today's my daughter Pantera's birthday so I can't finish all I gotta say today but rest assure you have me to deal with tommorow.

I can't wait, this ought to be some good reading. I can't wait to see what you feverishly worked on all night. Come up with some serious drama you whore.

Jago M. Steel Jr.

Is it Jr. or Sr. you pathetic liar???

If only you would have an anyeurism for real, so we could be spared from this pathetic nonsense.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
Yes, sir, I have a question. You do know that, if your name is "blah, blah... Jr.", and you have a son with "Jr.[/b]" that your a fucking retarded liar?

Hee hee, you even start with senior and end with junior. Run along and edit your post, you mustn't look foolish. [/B]

Perhaps there are 3 generations of Jago.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Don't worry, I just got this email about Tora

To: Vanilla Thunder
Re: Tora Kouhi & Jago Sr.

VT,

We have received word that Jago has once again escaped our grasp, fueld by the Tiger Spirit. When we heard word that Tora was injured, we took Eyedol's genes and spliced them directly into Tora's DNA. All Tora needs to do is to stamp her foot repeatedly and she will recover from her condition. We do, however have Fulgore surveilling the hospital so we can once again attempt to destroy Jago and his sister (Tora's aunt), Orchid.

Until that time, our agent, Spinal will be using his mimmicking powers to impersonate her sister and post on your message board. Long live Ultratech.

Sincerely,

Ultratech Inc.

P.S. If you have any fucking clue what happened to Chief Thunder or Cinder, please let us know. We put milk out for them on the back porch the last few nights, but they have still not returned.

[/QUOTE]

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
The Legendary LoneWolf said:
man Raz , quit wasting ur time homes, u know that Tora did that account and stop stealing my combo breaker lines ;)

I knew Tora had that account I just messing around for a little while. :)

For anyone that watches NWA:TNA, Johnny Fairplay from the first survivor is on there. Some may know that he is the most hated man in America cause he said that his grandmother was dying just so he can stay on the island. We can all say that Tora Kouhi is the most hated female or member on NG.com.

LMFAO at Tora PM to VT!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Re: Re: To all you bitch niggas over here.

"Big Momma Steel" aka Orochi Shaqwanda aka Da realisst....blah blah blah... said:
Awright, lissen heah, you little NIGGAZ...y'all seems to be thinking this shit is a mothafucking joke?! y'all can't take a bitch seriously when she tells you she's in a coma?!

SHEEAAT...I've done been had enough o yo shit you little NIGGADS...I'mma straight up slapp you little bitches the FUCK UP and...and....OOOOOOh lawdy I feel a coma comin on myself....oh oh ......

HAWT DAAAAAYAAAM, I gotta cut back on the tuna melts and cheeseburgers, awl dis heah typin and shit wears me out...acks why I don't do much typerin' ...shit just you wait....Imma get my 8-ball on a string and....and....aw DAMN, HOLD ME BACK, "JAGO tm", HOLD ME THE FUCK BACK.....

JUST YOU WAIT YOU BITCHMADE NIGGAAAAAAAAZZZ that day will come when TORA WILL RISE AND STRUTT HER SHIT ONCE MORE!!11...

PS: I enclosed a photo of myself so you little niggaz know exactly what the fuck you're dealing with...
GRSURSEMTAWT.JPG

aria

Former Moderator
So much ownage in so few posts.

I mean, seriously, if you're going to make up some fake identity and name it after a Thundercat, why not at least pick a live Thundercat?

Look out, everyone -A dead thundercat is going to get us:

jaga4.JPG

BIG

sony fanboy
WTF???

To: Vanilla Thunder
Re: Tora Kouhi & Jago Sr.

VT,

We have received word that Jago has once again escaped our grasp, fueld by the Tiger Spirit. When we heard word that Tora was injured, we took Eyedol's genes and spliced them directly into Tora's DNA. All Tora needs to do is to stamp her foot repeatedly and she will recover from her condition. We do, however have Fulgore surveilling the hospital so we can once again attempt to destroy Jago and his sister (Tora's aunt), Orchid.

Until that time, our agent, Spinal will be using his mimmicking powers to impersonate her sister and post on your message board. Long live Ultratech.

Sincerely,

Ultratech Inc.

P.S. If you have any fucking clue what happened to Chief Thunder or Cinder, please let us know. We put milk out for them on the back porch the last few nights, but they have still not returned.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.