To all you bitch niggas over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
now that I have Junior Senior playing in my head (thank you Hidden Character :p )
I'm imagining the kooky squirrel from the music video smacking the crap out of Tora with a hammer, but still going to the beat of course...
:tickled:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Syxx573 said:
CA CA CA CA COMBO BREAKER!!!

It's been done. But to lighten up teh mood...

Hyper Combo!
Super Combo!
Mega Combo!
Monster Combo!
Supreme Victory!

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
To all you bitch niggaz over there
just throw yo hands in the air
and wave em like you just don't care
and if you're a square
from delaware, then u better say HELL YA

Ragnarok

Quiz Detective
Re: Re: To all you bitch niggas over here.

In Reply to #1

Sure I believe in heredity. No wonder where they got the small brain.

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Razial said:
It's been done. But to lighten up teh mood...

Hyper Combo!
Super Combo!
Mega Combo!
Monster Combo!
Supreme Victory!

Dude! you forgot the best one

HUMILIATION!! *cue crappy dance music*

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Hey, where's that "N-G.com: We know drama" thing at? I really wanna see that.

OMG, now Jago Sr. has fallen ill to the same fate that befell his precious daughter! At times like these, Tora's mother would have sent us the horrible news, but word is she got drafted the PWVL. :3

Honest! I got the word from Tora's pallette swapped falcon!:eye:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
you know i bet it was that damn violet house...those filthy bastards!!!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Wow, a whole day and no post from the schizo.

Just like I thought, fake as fuck.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
drnick.jpg

"Hiya bitch niggas!"

"Tora suffered from a syntactic aneurysm! It's when the brain feels starved for attention... and decides to post it's near death on the internet."

"The only thing that can save her is flowers, posting and family members named after obscure fighting game characters coming to her rescue."

"take 300 posts of teh dr4m4 and call me in the morning!"

aria

Former Moderator
Dammit Tora, if you're going to go out in a ball of flames, at least please the audience you tap-dancing, lying moron!

Dance for us! Dance! Dance! Dance!

TeRrACiDe

n00b
Tora you fucken hooker, you caused so much shit on the forum. I swear if I ever see you, I am gonna ass/nose/ear rape you, your sister, and your mother. I'll even make a few more wholes while I am at it. And then, I am gonna stick a big fucken bowling pin in your dads ass and give him a real fucken blood clot. You and your family are a bunch of fucken retarded mother fuckers with no life. I wish you really get a fucken blood clot and die a slow miserable fucken death you lying bitch.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
TeRrACiDe said:
Tora you fucken hooker, you caused so much shit on the forum. I swear if I ever see you, I am gonna ass/nose/ear rape you, your sister, and your mother. I'll even make a few more wholes while I am at it. And then, I am gonna stick a big fucken bowling pin in your dads ass and give him a real fucken blood clot. You and your family are a bunch of fucken retarded mother fuckers with no life. I wish you really get a fucken blood clot and die a slow miserable fucken death you lying bitch.

:loco:

HOLY SHIT. when your friend offered you head.....

was it at gunpoint?

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
FUCKING COCK SUCKING BITCH

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP JAGO DO YOU READ ME YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS SHIT HEAD!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
TeRrACiDe said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

best shit i heard all day:buttrock:

oh yeah and jerkgo, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMBASS SON OF A BITCH!! ALL OF YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU CANDY ASS BITCH!! DAMN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO HELL YA TWO-TIMING, DICK SUCKING, UGLY LITTLE SHITHEEL MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

p.s. suck on dez nutz!!!

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Why am I the idealist around here who thinks maybe, just maybe, this Jago Jr Snr feller is acually an existing member with a sense of humour? C'mon, get serious, something so overtly fake has to be a piss take by one funny mother fucker from these bords (although not nearly as funny as Tsuka, i was spraying snot at ten paces).

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
GENOCIDE CUTTER '94 said:
Why am I the idealist around here who thinks maybe, just maybe, this Jago Jr Snr feller is acually an existing member with a sense of humour?

I thought that, too. Right around the height part. But then I realized that it isn't under her to do a dumbassed post like this.

Heh, seems like even old ON'ers are joining in the fun.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
GENOCIDE CUTTER '94 said:
Why am I the idealist around here who thinks maybe, just maybe, this Jago Jr Snr feller is acually an existing member with a sense of humour? C'mon, get serious, something so overtly fake has to be a piss take by one funny mother fucker from these bords (although not nearly as funny as Tsuka, i was spraying snot at ten paces).

In her minastrife1 livejournal, she says her dad posted. Tragic as that is.

THE FURY

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Jago Sr. said:
Hello, my name is Jago M. Steel Sr. and as you can see I am Tigresa and Pantera's (whom ya'll know as Tora and Burakkupansaa) father. I'm dismayed at this shit ya'll about ailing daughter. Me and my wife Sirea drove all the way down here from Surprise, Arizona just to be with her. I understand that my daughters have been bad girls online and all but there is always a time to be serious. The reason I'm here is to give my 100 bucks worth.

It has come to my attention that some of ya'll niggas over planted some false rumor that her situation was a lie and whomever those people are, ya'll niggas burnt for that shit. Well, I'm the medical genius of this family and direct whatever question you had directed for my daughter Pantera, direct them towards me instead because I am their pops.

Some of ya'll niggas claim to be medical geniuses all medical shit doesn't apply to everyone. My whole family itself ain't normal human beings to begin with. For example, I assume some of ya'll are familiar with heredity. Heredity is traits we develop from are parents or grandparents. My whole family has been blessed with some beyond normal external features. My daughters are 6'10-11" (Tigresa) and 6'8-6'9" (Pantera), my sons are 7'4 (Jago Jr.) and 7'1 (Leon). Me? I'm 7'3" and my wife is 6'8" so already, based on our height alone we have beyond human features. Then there are some other shit too that are beyond human (which is the real reason my kids got their names because of what they looked like upon birth because they were born with unusual appearence features). Jago Jr beside being a junior was born light skin with some mid tone spots on his face. Leon was born with light brown hair that turned blond if spent in the sun too long, Tigresa had sienna hair mainly because my moms had redish hair and my pops had brown hair so her hair and my hair is brown too. Although she'll dye her hair straight orange sometimes (as well as black, green, blue, to name a few) just like Leon, her hair changes color in the sun to a darker after a prolounge time of exposure to a darer shade of orange like the singer Kelis. Pantera's eyes are sensitive so she usually wears contacts or sunglasses because she was born with a genetic condition in her eyes that gave her yellow irises which is actually the tint. She was meant to have my eyes because my eyes are hazel and her eye pigment didn't develop right.

Blue eyes = recessive, brown eyes = dominant, some people have green and hazel eyes respectively because of some trait that gives a yellow tint. albinos have neither which is why their eyes are pink.

I have some comments to direct to certain and all posters.

Everyone = I saw the comments and I was greatful myself but when I saw all this that was absurd and disrepectful toward my ailing daughter and I demand an apology from the party responsible for this gah dam ruckus. I saw gah dam because I respect the 3rd commandent. My daughter Tigresa had to much to do to pull some stunt like this. Pantera was telling m,e she was doing something nice for all of ya'll and this is how you repay her? Ya;ll niggas burnt for that shit. Also, my daughters besides hanging out at their studio sometimes have nother reason not to give out their home address. Our family is worth alot of money. My pops is an M.D. and just like my kids I left early and even started a family (had kids) around the same age they left the house. Me and my pops reconciled.

Whoever real name is David: Pantera told me that you wanted to vist Tigresa in the hospital. I'm sorry bro man, but it was my call for you not to do so. Atlhough my kids left the house at a very very young age, I will aways be their loving and sometimes over protective pops and I don't know you very well. I apologize.

Tsukageki: At first, I was greatful for the get well soon card you sent Tigresa, but now I'm telling your no good hypocritical crumpcake ass to fuck off.

Today's my daughter Pantera's birthday so I can't finish all I gotta say today but rest assure you have me to deal with tommorow. But I'll get to the intertnal features and the rest of external shit as a bonus I'll throw in the history on the family name of Steel. It is because of these hereditary features that we were given this last name. Understand? Because I already told you about how unusual we our outside so what would you expect from our inside (which is not as strong but strong enough).

Jago M. Steel Jr.

:lol:
ive read some stuff on here but this takes the cake
this tora or who ever it is (if that even is her or its real name) i dont know how any of yaz believed at the start after what shit shes been in
i know i wont b laughing at the toilet anymore,
hard 2 aim when ya laughin ya guts up
missus thought i was havin a friggin heart attack
i laughed till i nearly chunded
and that my friends is no lie

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
THE FURY said:
hard 2 aim when ya laughin ya guts up
missus thought i was havin a friggin heart attack
i laughed till i nearly chunded
and that my friends is no lie

Yep, this whole thread was pretty fucking funny from start to finish.

I still got a chuckle or two out of rereading it, even now.

Freelancer

Banned
tsukaesugi said:
Yep, this whole thread was pretty fucking funny from start to finish.

I still got a chuckle or two out of rereading it, even now.

Indeed!

The whole Jago M. Steel Sr. bit make me laugh hysterically - LOLZ!!

jago.jpg
:tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.