Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 203

Thread: ClassicMode1985

  1. #101
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    100th post

  2. #102
    Later, Gumm0
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    .

    Posts
    3,496
    I believe your post is number 101 fatt0.

    Later

    shir0
    Listening To: The Format - Dog Love/Interventions

    People I've dealt with:

    Son_Gohan, Kao_Pai, Tattoo,
    Briggs, Fox1, Decepticon (2),
    MarrymeMai, Punjabee,
    KaedesBlade, yagamikun,
    Dougdesensi, kyosuke75,
    Spike Spiegel, Stickmanloser,
    Bokmeow, Laurie, pixelsnpolygons,
    Daigo, Asura, GrizzlyKing (Merc),
    LoneSage, Jacen, Wookie Wombat,
    Sp0o/\/?!

  3. #103
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Quote Originally Posted by shir0
    I believe your post is number 101 fatt0.

    Later

    shir0
    indeed it is , my post was the 100th reply not post
    thanks for pointing that out

    Later

    Fat0

  4. #104
    Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NC

    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim _Kaphwan
    those who know the story aint telling. so just have your laughs and mind your own business fuckface.
    Go fuck your fat ass online girlfriend some more, and fix me a fucking happy meal while you're at it you ignorant fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

  5. #105
    Chang's Combo Meal #4
    Neon_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Atlanta

    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by galfordo
    Go fuck your fat ass online girlfriend some more, and fix me a fucking happy meal while you're at it you ignorant fuck.
    Fuck count +3

  6. #106
    Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NC

    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon_Sonic
    Fuck count +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

  7. #107
    Frenzy Football Player
    corbo 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester UK

    Posts
    1,146
    Shit man.i've gotta be in here again for history!

    Great Traders|Skam|The_Colonel|neo*geo|Rotphungte|Trevor Spencer|Typhoon Thompson|RVF400|Daz007|Streets of Rage|Shiwarrior|


  8. #108
    1cc my ASS!

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    BSG Headquarters

    Posts
    4,394

  9. #109
    Camel Slug
    firebomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    ypsilanti, MI

    Posts
    668
    Brian Graham aka Mummy-B R.I.P.

  10. #110
    Camel Slug

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    sky

    Posts
    650
    ...

    Later

    t0ny

  11. #111
    Andy's Clothes Designer
    shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    timeless micro-infinity

    Posts
    3,349
    I just ate my own hand.

  12. #112
    Y
    X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Miami, Fl

    Posts
    2,055
    +1

  13. #113
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Are you guys serious? His dick is HUGE!


    ...I wish I was hung like ClassicMode...

  14. #114
    I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo! kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    somewhere in suburbia
    Posts
    3,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    ...I wish I was hung like ClassicMode...

    I wish I was ClassicMode
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid007
    Anytime time fagot

  15. #115
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Let me tell you guys, you don't know the half of it...

    I know ClassicMode personally and let me let you in on a little "insider" info:

    That tiny penis is not only his bane, it's also his lawyer. If you think your legally secure you got another thing coming. Prepare to be rocked in the balloon-knot.

  16. #116
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    236
    *cough* Fake Account *cough*

  17. #117
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressDragon
    *cough* Fake Account *cough*
    Alright, now turn your head... *squeeze*

    Nope, your clean.

  18. #118
    Honourary Irishman.
    K_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dublin 15

    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    ...I think I am ClassicMode...
    FIXD
    cool dude

  19. #119
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    Alright, now turn your head... *squeeze*

    Nope, your clean.
    Ok. That is the saddest attempt at pretending to be a new member.

    He registered on may 17th, the day after ClassicMode stopped posting. He's threatening lawyers and claiming a small dong is big, only an idiot like him would do so.

    So mind telling everyone how he claims to know him personally when he joined after he stopped posting? Oh yeah. Let me guess. He's his "friend".

  20. #120
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Sometimes... sometimes when you talk like that I feel like I don't even KNOW you. I mean, I feel like I don't even KNOW you man.

  21. #121
    BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Africa

    Posts
    24,475
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressDragon
    Oh yeah. Let me guess. He's his "friend".
    Yeah, a friend with benefits (blatant reference to hot grinding ClassicMode sex).

    MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

  22. #122
    Chang's Combo Meal #4
    Neon_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Atlanta

    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I mean, I feel like I don't even KNOW you man.
    At least you realize it's a man.

  23. #123
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    236
    16:00:37 [Stinky-Dinkins] I have no idea who ClassicMode is
    16:01:58 [Stinky-Dinkins] I know of ClassicMode, but I don't know him personally I'm afraid


    contradicting yourself, are we?

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    Let me tell you guys, you don't know the half of it...

    I know ClassicMode personally and let me let you in on a little "insider" info:

    That tiny penis is not only his bane, it's also his lawyer. If you think your legally secure you got another thing coming. Prepare to be rocked in the balloon-knot.

  24. #124
    King of Typists

    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardboard Kingdom ⚜

    Posts
    8,952
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressDragon
    16:00:37 [Stinky-Dinkins] I have no idea who ClassicMode is
    16:01:58 [Stinky-Dinkins] I know of ClassicMode, but I don't know him personally I'm afraid


    contradicting yourself, are we?

    Edit:
    Could it be he was using a little thing called "sarcasm" and a record number of people didn't pick up on it?

  25. #125
    Earl of Sexyheim LWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Southern California. Neo Candy Central!

    Posts
    18,049
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky
    Could it be he was using a little thing called "sarcasm" and a record number of people didn't pick up on it?
    hahah, yeah man I hear ya
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK


    Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •