KOF 2000 home cart confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
After some serious thoughts, I've decided to preorder 2 copies, and good call for everyone not to deal with anyone else. Remember, when you order from NCS, thank them for their effort, they've helped the home cart release of this title.

Vince

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Hey I noticed that dion left feedback for ngf on ebay... thats feedback manipulation... a direct violation of ebay rules. (it was prior to the feedback item number requirment, however it was definatly after NGF was formed by Dion and chris..)

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Hey don't be suprise if they bid up their own items since their auctions are always in private.
frown.gif

$675 for a home brewed K of F 2000? Buy two at NCS

Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
Hey I noticed that dion left feedback for ngf on ebay... thats feedback manipulation... a direct violation of ebay rules. (it was prior to the feedback item number requirment, however it was definatly after NGF was formed by Dion and chris..)

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Oh thats been me... i bid like 5 or 6 times... I really want that darn mat... oh god I hope it has dions foot dust on it...

WHAT EVER!

JRock917

, ,
how much could that stupid mat be worth anyway? Not two grand worth of bidding on a $300 game, I dont think so!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
If I go bald I could always use that mat for a wig... Yeah... $3001!!! Some deadbeat should win that damn game and then not pay.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I feel like they are slapping people in the face by saying that they may make an offer on that stupid mat if the bidding is higher than 2 grand. Who the hell would pay that much for a damn video game.

JRock917

, ,
Well, if the cart was made of pure gold and soldered with pure silver, I might could see paying what NGF wants. But for home-converted-backyard-garbage-crap, I dont see the point of being a big-tymer really.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well you know they made a game gear with Diamonds and gold scales it went for $10,000.00 when released... was sold in fine stores in Europe... And it still just plays good old 8 bit games...

Status
Not open for further replies.