JUNE 16 KOF 2000 TOURNEY TEXAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Count Krauser in if all works out, I shall be the tourneys toughest competitor.....

------------------
32667251.jpg

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
due to the amount of people flying in we will be making runs to the airport to pick up players so they dont have to waste money on a bitch ass taxi. Please let us now if you are coming by plane to make the proper arrangements.
also dinner will be had that night at maccorrini grill. special discount will be given due to volume. Two or three vans will be rented for taxing players from dinner back to hotels . we will also pick up players on sat morning. also arrangements are being made at dallas club for neo players.which we will also drive people too.
dont worry club and dinner sould only run 10-15 dollars total.dont worry about age.thanks to every one coming and making this a big success

Baka-Clown

n00b
Dang Autobot, your a good tournament host! Of course I dont have to worry about too much of it since I already live here. Im really looking forward to it now!

------------------
BAMF!

Rancor

Rocnar,
A) All the clowns are probably one person..

B) Why do you fill up the forums with the retarded shit as seen above? if you really have something to say, fine... but seriously... why did you post that? please find something better to do than troll around here. youre really not making this a better place by posting that shit..

=R=

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
all the clowns are not one person they are the people who play in the arcade and I agree chuckclowns reports some stupid shit stop chuck

Mycah Leonhart

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hell I would kill just to PLAY KoF2K!!! and MOTW!!! KoF'99 DC,Metal Slug X arcade and LB2 DC are the newest SNK's I've played.

------------------
fetch.dll
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens.......
http://communities.msn.com/MycahLeonhartFriends

Baka-Clown

n00b
Hey Mycah, you are a badass! You quoted Xenogears in your signature!

Yeah Im lookin forward to playing KoF2k as well, Im sure I'll get my a$$ beat, but oh well! No shame in trying.
---------
I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hell I guess I'm in also. Probably will do good at KoF 2K but Garou is where my skillz shine. Looking foward to seeing some kickass matches.

------------------
Wait until you see me go into 'Serious' Mode

BonusKun
Chat Solutions Staff
irc.chat-solutions.net

Robert

20 Year Member
this tournament seems to be very interesting and it would be great to create event like this in europe.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
then count us in also. however we might not make it by plane. but we'll try on other source. you know our budget is kinda short. anywho, write tome i need more details. like, how many more players are registered sofar.

ifox

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
due to the amount of people getting fucked on neo geo stuff at the tourny we will be fixing and finding what wrong with youre no stuff
so bring youre mono so called slot(number one prob)games that dont play sound right and what any other probs you have if we cant fix it will tell you it can be.
neo shirst have been made

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
Im going to bring my mark of wolves,and probably most my games?Should I bring my KOF 2K?

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
we already have all the games mark of wolves an 2k
do the games need fixen?
and like I said we have all games here execpt kinzu encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.