JUNE 16 KOF 2000 TOURNEY TEXAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka-Clown

n00b
Hey I'll come too! I wonder if there will be enough room in your store to accomodate everyone in the tournament??? Surely there will be, but its astonishing seeing how many people will be there.

------------------
BAMF!

what about lodgeing?Is there some close?could you please list some places that are resonabley close to your arcade?thanks!

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
I will post tommorow the easiest way to look up north hills mall on the yahoo location finder and it will give you a list of hotels and how far away they are

DDRClown

New Challenger
This tourney is going to be huge. Im trying to decide which games to enter. There are so many choices!!!

DDRClown

New Challenger
I know im gonna be in the Twinkle Star Sprites tourney. Im lookin for a challenge. Get ready to get smacked down by this clownz mad Griffon SkIllZ.

Baka-Clown

n00b
Im excited to enter for the tourny too, I dunno what games I will enter for though. KOF2k is gonna kick some ass for sure! Then theres twinkle star sprites, which I dont have much experience on, but looks fun nonetheless.

Baka-Clown

n00b
Im excited to enter the tournament too, but I still dont know what games I'll enter either. KOF2k will kick some major ass, and then games like, Twinkle Star Sprites look really fun, but I dont have enough experience to feel confident about entering for it. But Im looking forward to playing it nonetheless!

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
yes sign up now we it will help greatly in knowing how many were going to have. Aslo need to know how many people so that we can know how long vcd footage is going to be so sign in early
thanks
66 people signed so far.

Kamui

New Challenger
Uumm...ok...Exactly how do I sign up early? :P

66 people??? Ouch thats a lot of people in such a small place......How many days will this event be?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by autobotclown:
yes sign up now we it will help greatly in knowing how many were going to have. Aslo need to know how many people so that we can know how long vcd footage is going to be so sign in early
thanks
66 people signed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.