### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

360heelflip

Kula's Candy
Tattoos are different.. I'm covered in them and have a full sleeve and will be completely sleeving my other arm as well. Gamejunkie, like the ref to Dre lyrics :)
Anyway, here's a shite photo of myself, half asleep, lol! :D

ME.JPG

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
LOL.. your lucky it is, for your sake. I asked you nicely. Hide behind the internet like a bitch.

so you are saying that me giving you a bit of shit here and there has pissed you off enough that if we were to meet face to face you would beat me up?

cool, ive always loved threats of ass beatings on the internet :)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
so you are saying that me giving you a bit of shit here and there has pissed you off enough that if we were to meet face to face you would beat me up?

cool, ive always loved threats of ass beatings on the internet :)

You talked about respect and really didn’t know the meaning. I asked you nicely to leave me out of your posts as you had no reason to include me anyways. So yeah if I ever seen you id probably beat the living snot out of you. Not cause I was mad. But for the respect reason alone. Shit talking I can handle, contradictions I can handle... disrespect I can’t. All I am saying is your lucky you live on the other side of the world. And it’s not a threat as I am not going to be taking plane ticket any time soon. It's really more of a personal reflection on a term that you nothing about.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
You talked about respect and really didnt know the meaning. I asked you nicely to leave me out of your posts as you had no reason to include me anyways. So yeah if I ever seen you id probably beat the living snot out of you. Not cause i was mad.. but for the respect reason alone. Shit talking I can handle, contradictions I can handle.. disrespect I cant. All im saying is your lucky you live on the other side of the world. And its not a threat as im not going to be taking plane ticket any time soon. More of a personal reflection on a term that you nothing about.

Holy shit wizkid, just chill.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Bobak said:
I was the double for the lead singer of the Butthole Surfers
I'm quoting this since I know Dinkins is just dying to post that Dingus Egg.... This was the biggest softball you'll ever see.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
D-Lite said:
I'm quoting this since I know Dinkins is just dying to post that Dingus Egg.... This was the biggest softball you'll ever see.

Hahahaha.

Seriously D-Lite, I was this close. If you could see my fingers you'd know how dangerously close I was.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves said:
It's what Neo-Geo.com does to people. When I cam back wizkid was nothing like that. Now... :oh_no:

I know, I was like that a few months back. Then I learned to just chill.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
You talked about respect and really didn’t know the meaning. I asked you nicely to leave me out of your posts as you had no reason to include me anyways. So yeah if I ever seen you id probably beat the living snot out of you. Not cause I was mad. But for the respect reason alone. Shit talking I can handle, contradictions I can handle... disrespect I can’t. All I am saying is your lucky you live on the other side of the world. And it’s not a threat as I am not going to be taking plane ticket any time soon. It's really more of a personal reflection on a term that you nothing about.

im glad youre not underestimating your ability to beat ppl up, i can see what you mean when you said you are conceited.

its so easy to get under your skin, thing is im not really good at doing it. if rade kuruc, aphex or some of the other guys who are good at that shit went at it youd be a gibbering mess based on how far my half assed shots have pushed you.

im sure youve been told before if some shitgiving on the net bothers you enough to make you say "lucky you live on the other side of the planet" then you are better off doing something else with your time.

oh yeah have a look back at where rade kuruc or kernow for example gave me shit for no apparent reason and see how i reacted. you need to relax.

:help:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
im glad youre not underestimating your ability to beat ppl up, i can see what you mean when you said you are conceited.

its so easy to get under your skin, thing is im not really good at doing it. if rade kuruc, aphex or some of the other guys who are good at that shit went at it youd be a gibbering mess based on how far my half assed shots have pushed you.

im sure youve been told before if some shitgiving on the net bothers you enough to make you say "lucky you live on the other side of the planet" then you are better off doing something else with your time.

oh yeah have a look back at where rade kuruc or kernow for example gave me shit for no apparent reason and see how i reacted. you need to relax.

Dude, the guy has been under fire for months now. Everything from his dick to his girlfriend has been attacked. And despite the laughs, I'm going to have to draw the line. Sorry guys, you have to stop going personal with WizKid007. If you don't like what he says, attack him on his points. Right now, all you guys are doing is ganging up on WizKid like a bunch of bullies. That's not right at all.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
Dude, the guy has been under fire for months now. Everything from his dick to his girlfriend has been attacked. And despite the laughs, I'm going to have to draw the line. Sorry guys, you have to stop going personal with WizKid007. If you don't like what he says, attack him on his points. Right now, all you guys are doing is ganging up on WizKid like a bunch of bullies. That's not right at all.

His dick, man.

Fucking large.

aria

Former Moderator
wasabi said:

You know it's getting out of hand when the "kling klang king of the rim ram room" is the voice of moderation from the Mods.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
You know it's getting out of hand when the "kling klang king of the rim ram room" is the voice of moderation from the Mods.

dude, I totally feel like the kling klang king of the rim ram room right now. It always makes me laugh when I see that written down.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wasabi said:

i never talked shit about his gf or dick.

are you telling me i cant have my little spat with wizkid?

id like to know where exactly i crossed the line, especially since hes the one threatening to beat me up and not vice versa.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
beelzebubble said:

I agree with what you are saying. Over-reacting to shit talking on the internet is always a stupid thing to do(Even though I do it from time to time) since if enemies on the internet met in the real world they could very well get along perfectly while people who are friends on the internet could do the opposite. Nobody will truely know other member's real life personality just through chatting to them on the internet and posting with them. All people get about the member is many assumptions and and sometimes a false image of them in their head from a collection of things that he or she has said in the past, their avatar, etc. and come to many assumptions.

So Wizkid what I am getting at is if you know you are a well respected person in real life then why get angry over what was said about you on an internet forum? There is no point. None of the people here know you on a personal level.

Last edited:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I don't see where all these personal attacks are coming from.

Is it the hilarious photoshops of his girlfriend and/or dick?

All of the other attacks aren't personal, they're just attacking his posts. His posts ramble on and on, he seems to think that he's wicked deep but it's pretty clear he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I don't see where all these personal attacks are coming from.

Is it the hilarious photoshops of his girlfriend and/or dick?

All of the other attacks aren't personal, they're just attacking his posts. His posts ramble on and on, he seems to think that he's wicked deep but it's pretty clear he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

My previous post makes me think back to the days that I got so angry about your attacks against the Sinister Warlock. Now that I hate the Sinister Warlock I look back on it all and laugh. Ahh, the good memories of this forum...

H

hermegildo

wasabi said:
Bullshit.

The reason why wizkid gets flamed so much is because of the content of his posts and the only way people would stop doing that is by ignoring him altogether, which defeats the purpose of him posting here. Sure, you get the usual troll that will post a pic of his girlfriend when he's in an argument with someone, I've done things like that myself, but the person he's arguing with will only attack his dumb logic and ideas and leave all personal stuff to the side. I've done that myself as well. The truth is, everything that's been done/said to wizkid he practically begged for, I'd even go as far as saying that he enjoys being the center of attention. He posted those lousy pictures of his girlfriend to begin with and I'm sure if it they had been posted by a more respectable member, they wouldn't have been abused so extensively.

The bottom line is, he gets flamed because he's stupid and people that argue against him attack only his stupidity.

Why you decide to defend him and his e-threads over beelze is beyond me.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
One time Bobak yelled at me when I told wizkid he was an idiot. :crying:

I really keep all the stuff about his GF, massive cock, etc to the war room. Same for my bashing on my pal ki_atsushi.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:

There are disagreements and that is what the majority of my battles have been about. Cross the line though after somebody asks you to keep them out of there opinion when they didn’t get into your business in the first place and it is like a spit in the face. Yeah I would kick the shit out of somebody for that.. take there respect by force. This has nothing to do with having a big ego as I asked you with intent of resolving things. You want to say things like live with it.. well you would be living with much more then it, regardless if this is a internet forum or not. It’s the basis of principle that counts.

beelzebubble said:

I’ve argued with all those guys. Because they did the same thing as you. Next

beelzebubble said:

This is actually the first time I have said anything like that. Believe it or not. And I think the same exact argument applies to you, as you could be doing something better with your time as apposed to mentioning me in your opinion as it is totally unneeded. If you got the time I most certainly do. Only were doing it for different reasons. Respect on my side and temporary sustenance on yours. Yours is more pathetic frankly.

beelzebubble said:

It was probably a different matter of principle.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
i never talked shit about his gf or dick.

are you telling me i cant have my little spat with wizkid?

id like to know where exactly i crossed the line, especially since hes the one threatening to beat me up and not vice versa.

I formally asked you to leave me out of your opinions.. you have no reason to include me anyways. Would you do it in real life? I wouldnt do it at all. But you continue to do so.