### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Awesome Bro.

Went to see the Tree yesterday. Lots of fun.

esBUxSr.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Nice pics Razo and NGT - thank you for sharing them.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I wish i can grow a beard like NGT. Nice pic to Razo. I think Razo can beat up LS.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
If you've got the beard, you might as well get paid! Lol

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Did RAZO leave because I said his wife's pretty? Is it strange that I didn't like the guy but now that he's gone I miss him? Is this what it means to be human?

shiku.jpg

I went on a three-day trip to document some 1000+ year old Buddhist grottoes/caves. This was the highlight of the trip. No information at all about this place in English, and very little about it in Chinese. Completely off-the-grid in terms of tourism, just open to anyone who cares to go.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Did RAZO leave because I said his wife's pretty? Is it strange that I didn't like the guy but now that he's gone I miss him? Is this what it means to be human?

He's selling all his shit because his wife made him. Playtime is over for RAZO

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

View attachment 52892

I went on a three-day trip to document some 1000+ year old Buddhist grottoes/caves. This was the highlight of the trip. No information at all about this place in English, and very little about it in Chinese. Completely off-the-grid in terms of tourism, just open to anyone who cares to go.

I'm still here Sage. No, I'm not mad at you at all and thank you for the pretty wife compliment. Just chillin out bro. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Very Cool Cave by the way.

@ Gaston

I'm selling my stuff because it's been collecting dust for years. My interest in gaming is at a all time low and don't have much time for it. Even when I do have some spare time, I rather just do something else. For someone who doesn't game all that often, going digital seems to be a much better option because I could still play games without having shelves filled with them.

I'm also in the market for another home and plan on making moves hopefully by the beginning of September, so trying to unload as much as I could.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Goddamn. Bro you lurkin. We have a saying here, 说曹操曹操就到, very applicable to this situation.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

View attachment 52892

Amazing place LS. I'd love to go there and soak it in for a few hours

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Goddamn. Bro you lurkin. We have a saying here, 说曹操曹操就到, very applicable to this situation.

Yes, you could say that. I've been Lurkin lol. If you need me just call me out and I'll appear from the shadows.