### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
yeah if I went over to some guys and his shitter was like that theres no way I would visit him again!:keke:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
You don't sell your games to renovate your bathroom when your bedroom is in your parents basement.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I went to a mates house once and he literally lived in filth with some other dude. Dishes stacked to the ceiling, dirt and shit everywhere. I went for a piss in his toilet and the floor was so badly water damaged it moved when you walked on it. All while looking at this huge poster of a wizard looking at me.

I imagine cuntyengineer and chaoticfuckwit live in this kind of filth and love it.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
that isn't me, faggots. do you think i'd ever post any pics of me on here?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
that isn't me, faggots. do you think i'd ever post any pics of me on here?

There are only two options:
A) That's you.
B) You know where to find a picture of a guy in a bathroom wearing a horse mask that even Google doesn't recognize.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
There are only two options:
A) That's you.
B) You know where to find a picture of a guy in a bathroom wearing a horse mask that even Google doesn't recognize.

Nah.

Spoiler:
It's both.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i MIGHT be part-autistic becase I remember everyone who's ever been here on n-g.comand i swear to god uiengineer is the fucking worst

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's like the second or third time he's posted a 'fake' picture of himself. Yet apparently he's married and has a kid and...he still pulls this shit? No one here likes the guy, no one ever thinks 'wow i wonder what uiengineer looks like' and yet he still posts 'fake' pictures of himself here. Just sad. his kid's gonna grow up to be a loser, if he even has one. can't trust the prick now.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
it figures that the biggest douche would post a CollegeHumor-tier joke selfie with the fucking horse mask

Yeah, when I posted my horse mark pic in this thread years ago, I had someone else take my picture. People who use mirrors to take pics obviously have no friends.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
It's like the second or third time he's posted a 'fake' picture of himself. Yet apparently he's married and has a kid and...he still pulls this shit? No one here likes the guy, no one ever thinks 'wow i wonder what uiengineer looks like' and yet he still posts 'fake' pictures of himself here. Just sad. his kid's gonna grow up to be a loser, if he even has one. can't trust the prick now.

Dude's got mattresses on the floor of his house. That's all you need to know.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yeah, when I posted my horse mark pic in this thread years ago, I had someone else take my picture. People who use mirrors to take pics obviously have no friends.

My guess is uiengineer had an Eyes Wide Shut party but no one showed up.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
WTF even is this guy? Never seen him post here. Turns out he mostly posts monsters masks he gets in the mail every month.