enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Mike... you do realise...

Child labour is only allowed in Apple Product Factories?

BBBBOOOOMMM!!

xROTx

PS. Great Pics man... :D

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, Lucas and Mike keeping the thread afloat, both endeavors worthy of praise, congrats to both!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Nice, Lucas and Mike keeping the thread afloat, both endeavors worthy of praise, congrats to both!

nah, mj's just trying to steal some attention away from daytimedreamer :keke:.

but nice one mj. looks like you had a great time. nice to see kids doing outdoor activities these days rather than sitting in front of the tv all day.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Thanks for the kind words broz! Yeah, it does feel good but I couldn't wait to get back to eating like a normal person to be honest. I'm enjoying every moment of eating now :P Goodbye shredz for now, time to relax a bit.

Bodyfat percentage was about 5.5-6.5% If I do this again it's not worth going that low to be honest. Better to stay around 8% and keep more mass on you. Year round I'm about 10-12% and might go up to 15-16% if I am doing any strength training program (that extra fat and water helps in order to keep you joints properly lubricated)

Mj, those pics are cozy af. Nice family moments.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words broz! Yeah, it does feel good but I couldn't wait to get back to eating like a normal person to be honest. I'm enjoying every moment of eating now :P Goodbye shredz for now, time to relax a bit.

Bodyfat percentage was about 5.5-6.5% If I do this again it's not worth going that low to be honest. Better to stay around 8% and keep more mass on you. Year round I'm about 10-12% and might go up to 15-16% if I am doing any strength training program (that extra fat and water helps in order to keep you joints properly lubricated)

Mj, those pics are cozy af. Nice family moments.

Yea, I can't see going higher weight lower reps when your that dry. Just a injury waiting to happen. Hypertrophy training works out much better when your dropping water. Crazy how low you dropped, props. I heard of Pro's dropping down to the 3's which is nuts.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Love the fire pit/circle and very cool trophy! Wish i was dedicated to anything these days. Good stuff.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
DaytimeDreamer,

Good on you for following your dreams, and succeeding. I am proud of you for making it despite being a little anxious. Continue training for your next goal.

-LS

edit: I need to see a fight between DD and Spike

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
A buddy competed/competes in bodybuilding competitions and it kinda sucks to be around him leading up to it as we are drinking and hanging out he is eating white chicken squares outta a tupperware container and drinking water exclusively.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Fishing with my son:
0620171938f_zpsuytj52wv.jpg

I know, it's just carp. There are large mouth and catfish too. No, we don't eat anything from the pond at the local state college, lol. It's 2 minutes from my house, safe because he's tall enough to stand up in the water if he falls in , and it's easy fishing. Parking is $5, but we could walk or bike ride in if i want so lazy, lol.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Keep on being a good dad NGT and don't ever get pissed at him if he fucks up at fishing.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Yea, I can't see going higher weight lower reps when your that dry. Just a injury waiting to happen. Hypertrophy training works out much better when your dropping water. Crazy how low you dropped, props. I heard of Pro's dropping down to the 3's which is nuts.

True, druing the last week the weight load had dropped around 60% and just did pump work. Every part of my body was feeling ready to fall apart to be honest. Feels good to eat, go out and live life a bit more normally again :P

Sweet fire place Mike. Now go roast some mallows.

Damn dreamer shredded bro!

Thanks mate!

Lucas, I barely recognised you in the show pic and I know you in 'real life'. :D

Haha, thanks mate. My face had turn into a skull. Mom, girlfriend and people around me were telling me how "tired" I look.

Quite nice photos Dream :D you look super pro.

Edit:
FUCK, I did a typo

Thanks bro! I don't think I could get any leaner to be honest. I'd loose a lot of muscle if I'd try to.

Love the fire pit/circle and very cool trophy! Wish i was dedicated to anything these days. Good stuff.

Yeah the trophy is super nice ^_^

DaytimeDreamer,

Good on you for following your dreams, and succeeding. I am proud of you for making it despite being a little anxious. Continue training for your next goal.

-LS

edit: I need to see a fight between DD and Spike

Thanks for the kind words bro, appreciate it! Fight? LoL! Train together more like.

A buddy competed/competes in bodybuilding competitions and it kinda sucks to be around him leading up to it as we are drinking and hanging out he is eating white chicken squares outta a tupperware container and drinking water exclusively.

The dieting sucked the most. Especially the last two week which were the carbohydrates depletion phase (3 days only protein + fat, 1 day carb loading, repeat) was hell coupled with the 1 hour cardio after weights. Hell on earth!

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
post a pic of myself instead of comenting I love your bod dude and Im fake and a faggot....weird.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I was told to come here and comment on Daytime Dreamer's pics? Lol. Um... way to go!