### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Comparing him by looks. Not actual personality or job. Dude from Maroon 5 is considered one of the sexiest men right now. If you don't want to be compared to that, then maybe you don't like pussy

So what you're saying is that one is considered gay if they don't want to be compared to Adam Levine, who himself is a massive faggot?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
All I meant was that Adam Levine reminds me of Lucas in a good way. The guy is actually pretty cool in the voice show, pretty charismatic, I think we all know Lucas is charismatic as hell, it takes some large balls full of charisma to wear that blue suit let alone have pics taken, lol.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
All I meant was that Adam Levine reminds me of Lucas in a good way. The guy is actually pretty cool in the voice show, pretty charismatic, I think we all know Lucas is charismatic as hell, it takes some large balls full of charisma to wear that blue suit let alone have pics taken, lol.

<3

Seriously, chicks go wild for that guy. When he is brought up in a conversation every woman is like "he is so sexy, etc"

I know most of us would prefer the Snake Plissken look but hey

Snake-Plissken.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
<3

Seriously, chicks go wild for that guy. When he is brought up in a conversation every woman is like "he is so sexy, etc"

I know most of us would prefer the Snake Plissken look but hey

What man wishes to look like another man, period?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have an eye patch and a leather jacket but I never fucked Goldie Hawn.

Will smash nachos though.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I fucked Goldie Hawn but i don't have an eye patch or a leather jacket

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I wonder where Sylvie's gone, this page is over a week old.

Spoiler:
Probably in some guy's car boot...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Elgrizzbo!!!!! Oh nooooooo!!!!!

That N64 cart goes WHERE!?

giphy.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dude, I can be Simon Phoenix, Blade and DeeJay all rolled into one! How can it get any better?!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Me in the Efteling, riding on a divecoaster.
Can you spot me? :D
It's a 123ft vertical drop at 87,5 degree angle.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
After one failed attempt (grew it for a year and then cut it), this second attempt at growing out my hair long is working out. About a year and some change in this time around, with an estimated year or so more to go. Hair growth is a total bitch, I was so sad when I cut it off the first time for work, and so I began growing it out again immediately after. Luckily I have a job now that can give a shit less and I won't be cutting it for anyone again anyway, now that I've learned my lesson. The awkward stages are real.

So... Yea... 'Murica.

murica.jpg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
After one failed attempt (grew it for a year and then cut it), this second attempt at growing out my hair long is working out. About a year and some change in this time around, with an estimated year or so more to go. Hair growth is a total bitch, I was so sad when I cut it off the first time for work, and so I began growing it out again immediately after. Luckily I have a job now that can give a shit less and I won't be cutting it for anyone again anyway, now that I've learned my lesson. The awkward stages are real.

So... Yea... 'Murica.

View attachment 44600

You look like a Beatle.