### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I don't remember falling asleep here.

Edit: Why is this posting the same picture twice. Ugh.

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 157
  • bush2.jpg
    bush2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Money well spent, you look totally rad...

Thanks man. Not sure why all those hipsters are copying me. I started loving these way back in the late 90's when I saw a retro 70's video of Robert Plant's glorious bulge bursting through his tightly fit jeans as he sung Stairway to Heaven LIVE. If you're a Zeppelin fan you know the video. Or Bowie running around all over the place in spandex. All those Levi's wide-leg adverts in the early 2000's didn't phase me either. Tight pants for life; I have great legs anyway and they give my wonderful Docs some extra air to breath.

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Here's a different pair for you to check out EG. I think these are even tighter. Don't mind the poorly painted basement; I get carried away with paints.

paint.jpg

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I have to say Loefye, I had no idea that you're such a slick looking cat; great sense of style, and you can't get much better than Plant for influences.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
How long does it take you to put those pants on?

They are a blend of denim and other materials so they have a slight stretch. It isn't too hard. The issue comes when you forget to put your socks on before sliding your jeans over; you end up with these bunched up socks that will never be straight on your leg unless you start over and do it in the right order.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Robert Plant is the man. When it comes to jeans...Cliff Burton all the way for me.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Someone forgot leg day....I wish i can wear skinny jeans but my calves are bigger then this guys thighs.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I have to say Loefye, I had no idea that you're such a slick looking cat; great sense of style, and you can't get much better than Plant for influences.

Thanks man. I get all of my stuff pretty cheap; second hand and what not. Generally most things I buy cost less than $8 or so a piece. Like retro games though, prices sometimes go way up when you find vintage pieces in good condition, with unique cuts and so on. I have a few jackets that def set me back a bit but nothing compared to the cost of the average name brand jacket in the mall of much poorer build quality.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Someone forgot leg day....I wish i can wear skinny jeans but my calves are bigger then this guys thighs.

I think my leg bone is bigger, they look as if they have sown them up around you and now they're on for life.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I'm not big into the skinny jeans thing but some guys like loefye could pull it off. I'M a straight leg jeans kind of guy. I like jeans fitted to my legs and ass but I need some room to move.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
527 Levi's 34 x 32. Boot cuts, great look, short rise, works with all my shoes.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Thanks man. Not sure why all those hipsters are copying me. I started loving these way back in the late 90's when I saw a retro 70's video of Robert Plant's glorious bulge bursting through his tightly fit jeans as he sung Stairway to Heaven LIVE.

Saying that you were doing something before hipsters were doing it just makes you sound hipster-as-fuck. I've been playing old video games, listening to vinyl, had a beard, and was wearing plastic-framed glasses since before it was cool, but saying that just makes me sound like a fucking hipster. It's a catch-22.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Saying that you were doing something before hipsters were doing it just makes you sound hipster-as-fuck. I've been playing old video games, listening to vinyl, had a beard, and was wearing plastic-framed glasses since before it was cool, but saying that just makes me sound like a fucking hipster. It's a catch-22.

south park goth.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
to be fair true hipsters showcase classless garbage like its high fashion..

like a neon green handlebar mustache some other dumb bullshit

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im a young lady. i know what the hipsters are doing. the timeless 60s - 90s garage indie rock look is far from a hipster fad anymore, but its a safe look! i think it looks good on you papi

Loefye

Lt. Laser,

The entire post I made was sarcastic; thought I made that obvious when I talked about Robert Plant's bulge.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The entire post I made was sarcastic; thought I made that obvious when I talked about Robert Plant's bulge.

For someone who enjoys sarcasm, you don't seem very adept at picking up on it yourself.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
im a young lady. i know what the hipsters are doing. the timeless 60s - 90s garage indie rock look is far from a hipster fad anymore, but its a safe look! i think it looks good on you papi

You're correct about the 60's-90's timelessness. All this "movement" is if you'd call it one is a regurgitation/appreciation of timeless old fashion and tastes; this cycle of old vs. new has repeated itself for hundreds of years.

Last edited: