### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Straight from training to buy groceries -> waiting the sweating stop in the car while my wife is doing the shopping :D

27039622173_99299c6ec7_b.jpg

I'm getting old, my beard is starting to get gray :oh_no:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It's a valid point. Baseball is dying a slow death as Basketball, Football and other once niche (MMA and others) are captivating that "we need constant action" mentality that the Western world has developed. I myself am victim - baseball was my favorite sport to play and watch growing up and now I can count on one hand the number of HOURS of baseball i've watched the last 5 years. My kids have zero desire to play - none of them. They want to play soccer and basketball. (soccer is boring too, but you're always moving, at least)

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
True, and unfortunate. Once America's past time, but now the redheaded stepchild. I still love baseball and it is my #1 sport. The NFL actually annoys me with how much air time it gets. ESPN talks about it year round, and I hate it.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm not a big sports fanatic, but baseball is dreadfully dull on TV. In person though, it's pretty exciting, even if it's just a minor league or even a high school team.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Dammit....fuck off and shut the fuck up. Enough with all the bitching already.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dammit....fuck off and shut the fuck up. Enough with all the bitching already.

I agree...

UIengineer.... Xorthen knows better than to post TOO much dumb shit outside the war room... he's been told...

YOU on the other hand need a reminder that if you wanna go bitch titty slapping other members... there's a War room... make a thread or something...

xROTx

PS. I am tired of this bullshit outside the War Room... either go for it in there... or face something more than the 24 hour ban you got before...

EDIT: I also DON'T ban people most days... i war room lock... wanna see what it's like?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I agree...

UIengineer.... Xorthen knows better than to post TOO much dumb shit outside the war room... he's been told...

YOU on the other hand need a reminder that if you wanna go bitch titty slapping other members... there's a War room... make a thread or something...

xROTx

PS. I am tired of this bullshit outside the War Room... either go for it in there... or face something more than the 24 hour ban you got before...

EDIT: I also DON'T ban people most days... i war room lock... wanna see what it's like?

I prefer not to. I'll keep the BS in the war room. However, xorthen is starting to follow me around other parts of the forum to shit post. I guess if he keeps it up, I'll just put him on ignore.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I prefer not to. I'll keep the BS in the war room. However, xorthen is starting to follow me around other parts of the forum to shit post. I guess if he keeps it up, I'll just put him on ignore.

GOOD IDEA!

xROTx

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
KC summer tour continues...this time at US Cellular field and another KC win...next stop may be St. Louis on the 30th...

Sox2016%201_zpsu45gere2.jpg

Did any of the hometown fans there give you any shit?

Spoiler:
About those shorts?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
It's a valid point. Baseball is dying a slow death as Basketball, Football and other once niche (MMA and others) are captivating that "we need constant action" mentality that the Western world has developed. I myself am victim - baseball was my favorite sport to play and watch growing up and now I can count on one hand the number of HOURS of baseball i've watched the last 5 years. My kids have zero desire to play - none of them. They want to play soccer and basketball. (soccer is boring too, but you're always moving, at least)

Baseball is still the second most popular sport in the states isn't it? Interesting what you say about people wanting constant action though because American sports is all about stoppages. NFL you get 5 seconds of action then stop, basketball the last few minutes is all timeouts, indycar/nascar they throw a flag out for any reason they can. Compared to soccer, rugby, tennis etc you don't get that.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Very cool. We need a SFV crash like event here in the states

Capcom Cup is about the closest thing in the States.

This works well in Korea cause Street Fighter is SLOWLY gaining popularity here. If it was KOF XIV, it would work. We had Tekken 7 Crash last year and it was pretty big.

League Of Legends tournament can fill up a stadium.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler

This works well in Korea cause Street Fighter is SLOWLY gaining popularity here. If it was KOF XIV, it would work. We had Tekken 7 Crash last year and it was pretty big.

Yeah Capcom cup is nice. We have a good amount of local tournaments in the states. Ive been to a few this year (final round, West coast warzone, combo breaker) But nothing like crash. I recall watching some of tekken crash as well. Korea is just on another level when it comes to esports. The states is getting there though.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

Capcom actually does this. Before V dropped they did a massive tour doing playtests all across the US, and holding tournaments.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Did any of the hometown fans there give you any shit?

Spoiler:
About those shorts?

LOL...yes, no.

In those fancy seats, I don't catch much shit. The higher I get to the nose-bleeds? Absolutely. Once you're in the cheap seats, all best are off. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have been rocking the jersey in the cheap seats for fear of getting shit chucked at me. I watched a Detroit fan get wrecked there once when the Tigers put a hurting on them.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
For a second I was going to compliment you on actually posting a normal picture for once, then I noticed there's an apparent zombie attempting to devour your flesh.

:keke: