### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
How many pairs of earings do you have? Is there a particular style you prefer? Just curious.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How many pairs of earings do you have? Is there a particular style you prefer? Just curious.

i own maybe... 8 pairs, maybe more maybe less? I tend to match them with outfits or my other jewelry. The past two years have been gold centric. I prefer gold hoops of a large size, but i wear a medium size generally just for comfort and ease. i have some other weirder pairs, dangly ornamental/abstract stuff. a favorite are two pink triangle earrings.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
MxpDja9.jpg

Every pic you post makes you look like you're stoned out of your mind.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This thread is so ruined...

ctb2.jpg

ctb1.jpg

well, and this is in a village in a nearby county. the bridge was constructed sometime in the 1100s, so it's at least 800 years old. it's a small, unremarkable bridge, but still in use today (no cars allowed though). no one ever goes there just to see the bridge. supposedly the name of the village and town itself came from the architect.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
^That's cool. Very cool.
---------------------------
Weather finally nice enough to get the bikes out:
Spoiler:
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last day of school:
enhance

enhance

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
View attachment 36552

View attachment 36551

well, and this is in a village in a nearby county. the bridge was constructed sometime in the 1100s, so it's at least 800 years old. it's a small, unremarkable bridge, but still in use today (no cars allowed though). no one ever goes there just to see the bridge. supposedly the name of the village and town itself came from the architect.

Nice! Now that looks like a nice quiet little village, but I bet there's all kinds of adventure that could be had.

Oh how I can't wait to move to the country next year.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Working in the back yard all day...

Hair still looking dope as fuck.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
KC summer tour continues...this time at US Cellular field and another KC win...next stop may be St. Louis on the 30th...

Sox2016%201_zpsu45gere2.jpg

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It took me a few seconds to realize you were standing in a parking lot - you look like you're in traffic.

Its Chicago, everything is traffic...

(but yeah, it's a parking lot...)

These were the seriously high-rent district seats...I freaking love seats like that.

Sox2016%203_zpslf48qn77.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Wow, right behind home plate. How many foul balls did you catch?

Jon

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You watch baseball sober or drunk?

For the most part, sober. I often have to drive to the games (and back) so getting drunk isn't the best idea.

Wow, right behind home plate. How many foul balls did you catch?

Jon

None...but there were a ton of fouls smacked into the crowd yesterday for some reason, way more than normal.

In those seats, you'll get the occasional "skip off the bat and fly right at your face" events, everyone freaks out and ducks even though it is caught by the net (yes, including myself).

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Nice seats dude. If I want tickets like that at Wrigley, it's going to be costly.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Nice seats dude. If I want tickets like that at Wrigley, it's going to be costly.

I won't play the baller here...I didn't pay for those bad boys, they were comp'd by a vendor I do business. There's no way in hell I'd drop $3-400 for one seat at a ball game. Free food/drinks or no, it wasn't that great.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I won't play the baller here...I didn't pay for those bad boys, they were comp'd by a vendor I do business. There's no way in hell I'd drop $3-400 for one seat at a ball game. Free food/drinks or no, it wasn't that great.

i've sat there before. its the 'scout seats'.

those seats run about 280 a pop.

full catered dinner before hand. free drinks. plus free food and drinks during the game. off to the side is a ice cream freezer you can just grab from too if you wanted.

all things considered for what a game costs these days- its not that bad of a deal if you toss a few back while you watch.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
i've sat there before. its the 'scout seats'.

those seats run about 280 a pop.

full catered dinner before hand. free drinks. plus free food and drinks during the game. off to the side is a ice cream freezer you can just grab from too if you wanted.

all things considered for what a game costs these days- its not that bad of a deal if you toss a few back while you watch.

yeah, that is true. if you eat/drink enough, it makes the price of the seat worth it. Kind of like the rooftops at wrigley (though I won't ever do those. they are too damn far from the field).