### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
63793e34e546e3c295a9474d81247df6.jpg

Portrait of me, by my toddler daughter. Jury is still out-but I *may* need a haircut, lol.

:D Awesome!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
look, don't give me none of that shit. i'm trying to be a pal around here, and the local maximum-security inmates
keep giving me a rough go for it, Every Fucking Time, because that's what ejaculates them in life, i suppose.

this sort of crap gets bothersome, as the more intelligent among you can probably grasp,
and i have pretty well had it with taking it like some sort of eunuch whipping boy court jester.

and ELECTRICGRAVE, you can kindly suck straight off, seriously.
i am who i am, i like what i like, and you've got issues with that? well that's your fucking problem, fuck you very much.

Master T, I don't understand your likes, but you keep it interesting around here. There's too many bullies and trolls around here so I commend you for stand ing up for yourself.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Master T, I don't understand your likes, but you keep it interesting around here. There's too many bullies and trolls around here so I commend you for stand ing up for yourself.

STFU GregN, stop making him think that he's standing up for anything, fucking jabba can't stand for a mere 10 seconds before he goes on a body pillow tantrum now let alone stand up for anything worth a damn. Fucking guy is a rape incest doll jazzing fuck, should he stand up for jazzing on dolls? Should he? Let's make a thread too, seems like a worthy cause for the retards like him that failed at life.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's so easy to laugh. It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
It's so easy to laugh. It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

I've kinda transcended to that point as well.
We all share this reality together; gotta make the most of it while you can.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
All noobs that joined after 2010:
Shut the fuck up, you are not entitled to any opinion on tasuke.
You weren't here, stop trying to make yourself more popular with all the look at the dollfucker comments.
Whining little closetfags!
Get your own fucking thunder allready.
But, you forgot the ultimate disclaimer:

They've been "long time lurkers".

p.s. when I joined, the Tasuke Saga had subsided, but the "To those whom consider me a doll fucker... I am a PIONEER" War Room header was still in use. Kinda gave me the inclination something had been going on.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
But, you forgot the ultimate disclaimer:

They've been "long time lurkers".

p.s. when I joined, the Tasuke Saga had subsided, but the "To those whom consider me a doll fucker... I am a PIONEER" War Room header was still in use. Kinda gave me the inclination something had been going on.

No, now stfu.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

QFT.

n695x4.jpg

We are sitting on my front stoop. To the left in the grey shirt is a cousin visiting I haven't seen in 15 years and probably won't see him again. In the middle is my Dad, and I'm in the Mario shirt on the right.

My cousin works for the oil companies in Wyoming and travels around cleaning them or something. He makes bookoo bucks doing it, and is only 1 of 500 people in the country who does it.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
GregN - you may want to sit down for this:

Spoiler:
Your father was the 41st President

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
HAHA immediately thought BUSH?? when I saw the pic.

here’s a few of me with the funky jester styles:
8988618842_d385bde7c6_c.jpg

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
the creepy ass himself, and his grandma;

SAM_6543_zps345cd4f6.jpg

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Your grandma is Betty White?

PS: Don't ever shit talk your grandma on here again.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Where was the PIONEER equipment for STATE OF THE ART sound while watching VHS on your HD TELEVISION?

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
my Pio gear is hardly stare-of-the-art in any way, just good clean high-quality Hi-Fi, that does it's job as well for video sources as it does for the audio ones.

indeed, the high-def PS3 and PS4 can look rather boss, no? has their glistening visual perfection made you up and throw out your NEO-GEO, perchance?