### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Working at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, in the official presentation of the Wii, 2006.

DnTtc

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
anyone that cares to know what my fugly, doll-fucking morbidly obese pear-headed personage looks like,
look no further than some of the lightly 'shopped slanders floating around here
thanks to some of the more knuckle-dragging sorts of primates swinging around the local vines...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
anyone that cares to know what my fugly, doll-fucking morbidly obese pear-headed personage looks like,
thanks to some of the more knuckle-dragging sorts of primates swinging around the local vines...

....Great way to make friends...

However, I do await with baited breath...

xROTx

PS. Seeing as you came back... can you please contact Makismo and ask him to pop back for a while... he made me laugh with his mixture of insane sincerity.... and total lack of humour...

Master Tasuke

and there we handily prove my point, GAME SET AND MATCH.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

You're a fucking idiot, why even make a post like this? Nobody is asking for your nasty ass looking mug and yet you feel compelled to cry for attention...what a fucken sap!

"Oh but I'm just a nice guy, everyone else here wants a piece of me, I dunno why, I'm just my usual pedo doll jizzing raping fanatic retard self, it must be them! am I rite?!"

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

Mama always said don't start shit you can't finish. You weren't brought up at all and here you are crying "woe is me, I'm surroundedtby idiotic bullies because no one understands me" etc etc

If you want to be accepted by anyone in society, not just NG.com, you need to work on your social skills. Your tales info was great, as I learned something and you didn't sound like a queer demanding attention. This, on the other hand, is just asking to be messed around with.

Choose your battles wisely, the one who fires first doesn't always win.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ratson, my brother, what the hell you doin with that crawdad in the middle of the night

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Mama always said don't start shit you can't finish. You weren't brought up at all and here you are crying "woe is me, I'm surroundedtby idiotic bullies because no one understands me" etc etc

My mama didn't even go that far. She just said to me "dont be a prick". Simple yet effective advice.

Master Tasuke

My mama didn't even go that far. She just said to me "dont be a prick". Simple yet effective advice.

look, don't give me none of that shit. i'm trying to be a pal around here, and the local maximum-security inmates
keep giving me a rough go for it, Every Fucking Time, because that's what ejaculates them in life, i suppose.

this sort of crap gets bothersome, as the more intelligent among you can probably grasp,
and i have pretty well had it with taking it like some sort of eunuch whipping boy court jester.

and ELECTRICGRAVE, you can kindly suck straight off, seriously.
i am who i am, i like what i like, and you've got issues with that? well that's your fucking problem, fuck you very much.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
All noobs that joined after 2010:
Shut the fuck up, you are not entitled to any opinion on tasuke.
You weren't here, stop trying to make yourself more popular with all the look at the dollfucker comments.
Whining little closetfags!
Get your own fucking thunder allready.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
All noobs that joined after 2010:
Shut the fuck up, you are not entitled to any opinion on tasuke.

If only we could force feed them that old original photobucket album for hours on slideshow.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
and ELECTRICGRAVE, you can kindly suck straight off, seriously.
i am who i am, i like what i like, and you've got issues with that? well that's your fucking problem, fuck you very much.
lol, you're a piece if shit, you're deluding yourself, news flash! Get off the high horse, you're a fucking attention whore and there's is next to nothing intelligent about you so no! fuck you, you fucking fuck!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
63793e34e546e3c295a9474d81247df6.jpg

Portrait of me, by my toddler daughter. Jury is still out-but I *may* need a haircut, lol.

Master Tasuke

lol, you're a piece if shit, you're deluding yourself, news flash! Get off the high horse, you're a fucking attention whore and there's is next to nothing intelligent about you so no! fuck you, you fucking fuck!

and you, good sir, are a Penis. good day.