### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Not the first time it's been said :/

Avatars are a bitch... and Moogz is right, I think I subconsciously thought you'd look more like Gosling. :lolz:

I'm sure the same can be said about me & a pelvic thrusting John Malkovich in a red track suit.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
1909909_10100498488277322_6933177996293374156_n.jpg

Caught Carlos Santana at Manny's Steakhouse in Minneapolis this evening.

Panda, lookin slim brother! Good for you, I'm proud of you buddy.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I don't think i've posted a pic on this site. Was going to upload some from a family vacation we just returned from - but they are taking forever to load, so this will suffice for now:
Spoiler:

IMG_0386.jpg

Shit man, that pic had me in stitches!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Is that your pool? It's immaculate - kudos to whomever is maintaining it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My dream is his & hers pools.
Hers-for swimmin'
His-for skateboarding. 😅

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Is that your pool? It's immaculate - kudos to whomever is maintaining it.

It's that clean only a few days a month, rarely clean it up. Family was over so we made things look nice. Lots of bugs, spiders, etc. make up most of the mess since there are no trees close enough to drop things in it. However squirrels seem to think of it as a suicide place since I have pulled more than one dead critter from the drain.

Edit: This is my old pace, not my current house. Wish it still was but getting divorced will cost you a lot more than you can imagine.

Edit 2: To clarify since karou asked about it. This is my former residence. I currently live with my girlfriend. The pool was alright when I was there but divorce messes things up badly. I wish I was still there but unfortunately am not. This officially happened about a year ago when I moved from Gulf Breeze to Pensacola and into my girlfriend's house. I sill lived sperate from her for a while until I was basically forced to move and the health issues started to appear.

He also asked if I was "happy" which I am and said the pool is "nasty" which it was a lot of the time.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
underage sweetness...rats!

Posting this old pic 'cause Ukyo is bringing back old memories.
1909725_1041120844718_6420652_n.jpg

Left to right @ Ukyo's pad.

Bobak, Asthar, Ukyo, electricgrave, Busted.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The Beefz, you know what?, at first I was like; Hey where the fuck is my awesome "Johnny I didn't do it" black guy?! One week forward and now I can appreciate the Beefz for who he is with open arms. White, black, yellow, brown, somewhat green, it's allright, it's the posts that count and the Beefz never disappoints. Sorry it took me so long Beefz, deep inside you had me at "Hello" I just couldn't see it...

...oh yeah!...no homo.

Last edited: