### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Marek

Banned
Another top shelf video of SageGoneWild™

Your party shirt really tops it off.

I'm glad you're having a kick ass time over there Aaron.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
320373_10151204885027020_1308299683_n.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
aDHVf.jpg

Terrible picture of me with a Semi-Auto Sterling "SMG."

I was on vacation and didn't bring any cold weather stuff. Threw on a bunch of layers. I'll get a proper picture some day.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
aDHVf.jpg

Terrible picture of me with a Semi-Auto Sterling "SMG."

I was on vacation and didn't bring any cold weather stuff. Threw on a bunch of layers. I'll get a proper picture some day.

Kinda looks like the "Green River Killer" Just saying!

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
damn it, I know, you know i get paid on the 1st and the 15th, cut me some slack man :)

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
kosto262

meh

Last edited:

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Yesterday at my community band's Winter Concert, the percussion ensemble all dressed like this for out featured piece:

14571_10100205122075961_1603493976_n.jpg

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
First Steel Head, First Fly Trip, First Grab, 7 hours into Upper Trinity River Trip = Me Joining The 10% :glee:

Any fisherman on here will understand my excitement.

2012-11-10_14-26-01_917.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
DID YOU KNOW: kids call strangers 'uncle' (shushu) instead of 'mister' (xiansheng)

Yup, I live an hour or so away from Beijing - it had snowed the previous day so I just up and went. I was ecstatic the whole time, as there were few people and some of the sections that hadn't been cleaned yet were fresh for me to walk on alone. Not to mention the cold weather was invigorating as I remember sweltering in the summer, yet here I was literally skipping on some parts. Half the fun was talking to the other Chinese tourists; I don't know if I'll ever get tired of replying in Chinese when I overhear someone talking about me (that's how I got the pic above).

So far, I've been to seven separate parts of the GW. I'm extremely fortunate to have the time to travel.

aria

Former Moderator
Yup, I live an hour or so away from Beijing - it had snowed the previous day so I just up and went. I was ecstatic the whole time, as there were few people and some of the sections that hadn't been cleaned yet were fresh for me to walk on alone. Not to mention the cold weather was invigorating as I remember sweltering in the summer, yet here I was literally skipping on some parts. Half the fun was talking to the other Chinese tourists; I don't know if I'll ever get tired of replying in Chinese when I overhear someone talking about me (that's how I got the pic above).

So far, I've been to seven separate parts of the GW. I'm extremely fortunate to have the time to travel.

Nice. I thought a lot of folks were friendly and curious (wish I could've spoke some words like you did). When I visited the Great Wall it was on one of those silly tours so Badaling + the Ming Tombs (meh) + a required visit to a jade factory/shop was the required itinerary. It was August,l heavily polluted (this was '05) so the climb felt far more brutal than it needed to. I've heard there are other, more picturesque areas of the wall to visit that are further (and the stuff out on the far western side is totally different, when not in ruins). Envious! :D :envy: