15 Year Member
Don't Hate

fatdude.jpg

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
That looks like Brad Pitt to me

Nesagwa said:

Ahahaha. In my defense I would like to ass that I have been digitally inserted into that room. I refuse to be kernowed with that Pikachu. The hummingbird is real though.

EDIT: I realize that I said "ass" instead of add. That's a freudian slip because I would like to ass. I would like to ass all of you mother fuckers, especially melchia.

Last edited:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.

I posted this already but I can't be bothered to take another one.

zzzzzz010.jpg

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
moonwhistle said:
Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.

I'm sure it went exactly in that order too, because once they smoked themselves with retarded with hummingbirds, of all things, they were all like "Hey man, can we spend these things?"

Seriously who the fuck smokes a hummingbird?

I just sent melchia's PM box a pic of my impressive member. Then I took it out, then I put it back in, then I took it out, then I put it back in.... and I'm spent.

Then I took it out.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
* Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

What the fuck is that about?

Last edited:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
* Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

What the fuck is that about?

lol

it's me.

simple.

Last edited:

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
N2x said:
Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."

He's probably worried that Dinkins will make a trading ccard of him. :kekeke:

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Heres a slighty better one of me, better picture that is. My face never gets any better!

my.php

Shino

Ninja Combat Warrior
i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Shino said:
i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet
No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
genjiglove said:
He's posted his pic before.

I just checked the album. Holy crap. I've seen that pic posted time and time again, but I thought it was just some random homosexual off of Google images or Myspace. Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Turrican_Man said:
Hmm. I'm surprised that you exist. Given that you've sought out a niche interest and are not physically deficient, there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.

Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives, without being overly concerned with what others think of us.

With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
melchia said:
Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives.

With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.

I guess that clears that up then.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Ely13 said:
No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.

So much love.

.. Join Date: Mar 2005

hmmm -- o.k.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Mushiki said:
So much love.

.. Join Date: Mar 2005

hmmm -- o.k.
Been lurking since 2001... but I admit I never strayed out of General Discussion or Tech Support.

The prospect of a Supergun with CPS2 kick harnesses was too much to resist.

I registered an account upon seeing D-Lite and KPJ's pics :(

Last edited: