Page 3 of 475 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 11854

Thread: ### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

  1. #51
    Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NC

    Posts
    18,498

    Post Don't Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

  2. #52
    Beard of Zeus
    Nesagwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Posts
    21,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I'm not an attractive man.

  3. #53
    Banned Stinky-Dinkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mexico.

    Posts
    7,485

    That looks like Brad Pitt to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa
    Ahahaha. In my defense I would like to ass that I have been digitally inserted into that room. I refuse to be kernowed with that Pikachu. The hummingbird is real though.

    EDIT: I realize that I said "ass" instead of add. That's a freudian slip because I would like to ass. I would like to ass all of you mother fuckers, especially melchia.
    Last edited by Stinky-Dinkins; 10-18-2005 at 01:05 AM.

  4. #54
    Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NC

    Posts
    18,498

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa
    = buttsechs of legendary proportions
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

  5. #55
    Loyal Neo-Disciple
    moonwhistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    994
    Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.


    I posted this already but I can't be bothered to take another one.



  6. #56
    Banned Stinky-Dinkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mexico.

    Posts
    7,485
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwhistle
    Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.
    I'm sure it went exactly in that order too, because once they smoked themselves with retarded with hummingbirds, of all things, they were all like "Hey man, can we spend these things?"

    Seriously who the fuck smokes a hummingbird?

    I just sent melchia's PM box a pic of my impressive member. Then I took it out, then I put it back in, then I took it out, then I put it back in.... and I'm spent.

    Then I took it out.

  7. #57
    flaming petrosexual
    Mushiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Saint-Tropez

    Posts
    11,442



    Petrosexual + Type-Zero + Nanoagenda
    .the beautiful journey

  8. #58
    One Nut
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    New York

    Posts
    4,037
    * Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

    What the fuck is that about?
    Last edited by Orpheus; 10-18-2005 at 01:35 AM.

  9. #59
    whinny little kid
    why r teens so angry
    needs sectz
    Igniz v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Victoria, Canada

    Posts
    2,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushiki


    can you say masturbate furiously?

    Quote Originally Posted by GregN
    By this time, I had to piss really bad, my dad was close, but I wouldn't be able to get to a gas station to piss for awhile. What the fuck do I do? I talk to my Dad and said - Why not just go on the side of the road?" "Too risky. I told him. I risk indecent exposure." "Do you have an empty can or bottle." "Yea, I said - an empty coke bottle." "Just use that." Good idea, I thought. I got in the back seat, pissed in the bottle and dumped it on the side of the road.

  10. #60
    flaming petrosexual
    Mushiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Saint-Tropez

    Posts
    11,442
    Quote Originally Posted by ORPHEUS
    * Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

    What the fuck is that about?
    lol

    it's me.

    simple.
    Last edited by Mushiki; 10-18-2005 at 01:45 AM.

    Petrosexual + Type-Zero + Nanoagenda
    .the beautiful journey

  11. #61
    Ace Ghost Pilot
    beatifik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DETROIT

    Posts
    1,316
    I've had signatures off since 2005.

  12. #62
    Lasso Champion
    N2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southtown, CA

    Posts
    1,576
    Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."
    XBL: A loser is you

    Quote Originally Posted by bokmeow
    Fuck you in the browneye and fuck your lousy ass sig. What a fucking waste of internet bandwidth. ...no I didn't read the fucking article until 2 minutes after I posted. Fuck fuckity fuck.

    I lapped up my cum
    Quote Originally Posted by genjiglove
    For anyone who doesn't see where I'm going with this, I was most likely ass raped by three old men while passed out.

  13. #63
    . genjiglove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    B&H 4 LIFE!

    Posts
    15,122
    Quote Originally Posted by N2x
    Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."
    He's posted his pic before.

  14. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    California

    Posts
    23,680
    Quote Originally Posted by N2x
    Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."
    He's probably worried that Dinkins will make a trading ccard of him.

  15. #65
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    northernsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Listen! You smell something?

    Posts
    891
    Heres a slighty better one of me, better picture that is. My face never gets any better!

    My blog: http://sino-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    My PS3 Gamertag: NorthernSoul.

    MY 3DS friend code: 3050-7981-2191

  16. #66
    Igniz's Servant
    Shino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    542
    i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

    to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet

  17. #67
    Galford's Poppy Trainer
    Ely13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My life for Aiur!

    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino
    i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

    to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet
    No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.

  18. #68
    Lasso Champion
    N2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southtown, CA

    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by genjiglove
    He's posted his pic before.
    I just checked the album. Holy crap. I've seen that pic posted time and time again, but I thought it was just some random homosexual off of Google images or Myspace. Now I know.

    And knowing is half the battle.
    XBL: A loser is you

    Quote Originally Posted by bokmeow
    Fuck you in the browneye and fuck your lousy ass sig. What a fucking waste of internet bandwidth. ...no I didn't read the fucking article until 2 minutes after I posted. Fuck fuckity fuck.

    I lapped up my cum
    Quote Originally Posted by genjiglove
    For anyone who doesn't see where I'm going with this, I was most likely ass raped by three old men while passed out.

  19. #69
    Setsuna's Owl Keeper
    melchia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    some trailer down by the river

    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Turrican_Man
    Hmm. I'm surprised that you exist. Given that you've sought out a niche interest and are not physically deficient, there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.
    Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

    I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives, without being overly concerned with what others think of us.

    With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

    I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.
    Last edited by melchia; 10-18-2005 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by goingmerry
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

  20. #70
    . genjiglove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    B&H 4 LIFE!

    Posts
    15,122
    Quote Originally Posted by melchia
    Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

    I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives.

    With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

    I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.
    I guess that clears that up then.

  21. #71
    flaming petrosexual
    Mushiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Saint-Tropez

    Posts
    11,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ely13
    No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.
    So much love.

    .. Join Date: Mar 2005

    hmmm -- o.k.

    Petrosexual + Type-Zero + Nanoagenda
    .the beautiful journey

  22. #72
    Setsuna's Owl Keeper
    melchia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    some trailer down by the river

    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I'm not an attractive man.
    Curiosity is not diminished...
    Quote Originally Posted by goingmerry
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

  23. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    California

    Posts
    23,680
    He's black.

  24. #74
    Galford's Poppy Trainer
    Ely13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My life for Aiur!

    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushiki
    So much love.

    .. Join Date: Mar 2005

    hmmm -- o.k.
    Been lurking since 2001... but I admit I never strayed out of General Discussion or Tech Support.

    The prospect of a Supergun with CPS2 kick harnesses was too much to resist.

    I registered an account upon seeing D-Lite and KPJ's pics
    Last edited by Ely13; 10-18-2005 at 03:04 AM.

  25. #75
    Setsuna's Owl Keeper
    melchia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    some trailer down by the river

    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by genjiglove
    I guess that clears that up then.
    Ambiguity is an art form.
    Quote Originally Posted by goingmerry
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •