Page 3 of 475 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar

Post Don't Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

Beard of Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I'm not an attractive man.

That looks like Brad Pitt to me

Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa
    Ahahaha. In my defense I would like to ass that I have been digitally inserted into that room. I refuse to be kernowed with that Pikachu. The hummingbird is real though.

EDIT: I realize that I said "ass" instead of add. That's a freudian slip because I would like to ass. I would like to ass all of you mother fuckers, especially melchia.
    Last edited by Stinky-Dinkins; 10-18-2005 at 01:05 AM.

Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa
    = buttsechs of legendary proportions
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.

I posted this already but I can't be bothered to take another one.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwhistle
    Humming birds were actually smoked by the Incas and temporarily used as currency.
    I'm sure it went exactly in that order too, because once they smoked themselves with retarded with hummingbirds, of all things, they were all like "Hey man, can we spend these things?"

Seriously who the fuck smokes a hummingbird?

I just sent melchia's PM box a pic of my impressive member. Then I took it out, then I put it back in, then I took it out, then I put it back in.... and I'm spent.

Then I took it out.

flaming petrosexual

Petrosexual + Type-Zero + Nanoagenda
    .the beautiful journey

One Nut

* Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

What the fuck is that about?
    Last edited by Orpheus; 10-18-2005 at 01:35 AM.

whinny little kid
    why r teens so angry
    needs sectz

Quote Originally Posted by Mushiki

can you say masturbate furiously?

Quote Originally Posted by GregN
    By this time, I had to piss really bad, my dad was close, but I wouldn't be able to get to a gas station to piss for awhile. What the fuck do I do? I talk to my Dad and said - Why not just go on the side of the road?" "Too risky. I told him. I risk indecent exposure." "Do you have an empty can or bottle." "Yea, I said - an empty coke bottle." "Just use that." Good idea, I thought. I got in the back seat, pissed in the bottle and dumped it on the side of the road.

flaming petrosexual

Quote Originally Posted by ORPHEUS
    * Looks @ pic Mushiki posted *

What the fuck is that about?
    lol

it's me.

simple.
    Last edited by Mushiki; 10-18-2005 at 01:45 AM.

.the beautiful journey

Ace Ghost Pilot

I've had signatures off since 2005.

Lasso Champion

Still no pic from Curt, eh? I guess he's too worried about his "forum image."
    XBL: A loser is you

Quote Originally Posted by bokmeow
    Fuck you in the browneye and fuck your lousy ass sig. What a fucking waste of internet bandwidth. ...no I didn't read the fucking article until 2 minutes after I posted. Fuck fuckity fuck.

I lapped up my cum
    Quote Originally Posted by genjiglove
    For anyone who doesn't see where I'm going with this, I was most likely ass raped by three old men while passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by N2x
    He's posted his pic before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N2x
    He's probably worried that Dinkins will make a trading ccard of him.

Sakura's Bank Manager

Heres a slighty better one of me, better picture that is. My face never gets any better!

My blog: http://sino-dreaming.blogspot.com/

My PS3 Gamertag: NorthernSoul.

MY 3DS friend code: 3050-7981-2191

Igniz's Servant

i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet

Galford's Poppy Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Shino
    i love picture threads, the more the merrier, although it has deteriorated in

to "we love melchia" maybe it will encourage more girls to come out of the closet
    No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.

Lasso Champion

He's posted his pic before.
    I just checked the album. Holy crap. I've seen that pic posted time and time again, but I thought it was just some random homosexual off of Google images or Myspace. Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.
    XBL: A loser is you

Quote Originally Posted by bokmeow
    Fuck you in the browneye and fuck your lousy ass sig. What a fucking waste of internet bandwidth. ...no I didn't read the fucking article until 2 minutes after I posted. Fuck fuckity fuck.

I lapped up my cum
    For anyone who doesn't see where I'm going with this, I was most likely ass raped by three old men while passed out.

Setsuna's Owl Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Turrican_Man
    Hmm. I'm surprised that you exist. Given that you've sought out a niche interest and are not physically deficient, there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.
    Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives, without being overly concerned with what others think of us.

With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.
    Last edited by melchia; 10-18-2005 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by goingmerry
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by melchia
    Why should I admit something, which I don't really care enough about to compare myself to. 'Normal' and 'dysfunctional' are relative terms. For some, 'normal' is perceived as an inherent characteristic of popular culture. For others, normal might be defined by a religious doctrine. Even various schools of psychology cannot come to a complete agreement on how these sorts of terms are defined. If agreement on this term cannot be definitively reached, how can we assume a definitive knowledge of 'dysfuntion?'

I do know that popular culture (as I perceive it) is not something I am overly concerned with fitting into. This is not because I think it is "cool to be different." It is because as human beings, we learn from the experiences of our lives. We all deal with shitty situations (some of us deal with more than others) from time to time. However, if we spend too much time dwelling on the negative, it is easy to slip into depressed states and stay there. When such negative situations come our way, is imperative that we (figuratively) get up and dust ourselves off and make honest attempts to enjoy our lives.

With that said, yeah I've had fucked up shit come my way, and I've learned from those instances. Of course, they have shaped how I deal with the world around me. I don't waste time pining for things I cannot have, and I work very hard to get the things I know I can. To be honest, I'm probably self-sufficient to a fault.

I do not know your definition of 'dysfunctional' but the tone in your post made it seem very likely that I am someone you would consider 'dysfunctional.' Whatever the case may be, I have stated (very broadly) how I see things. If you don't like it, that's not my problem, as I am not here to please you.
    I guess that clears that up then.

flaming petrosexual

Quote Originally Posted by Ely13
    No girl will ever take the place of Mushiki in our hearts.
    So much love.

.. Join Date: Mar 2005

hmmm -- o.k.

.the beautiful journey

Setsuna's Owl Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I'm not an attractive man.
    Curiosity is not diminished...
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

Banned

He's black.

Galford's Poppy Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mushiki
    So much love.

.. Join Date: Mar 2005

hmmm -- o.k.
    Been lurking since 2001... but I admit I never strayed out of General Discussion or Tech Support.

The prospect of a Supergun with CPS2 kick harnesses was too much to resist.

I registered an account upon seeing D-Lite and KPJ's pics
    Last edited by Ely13; 10-18-2005 at 03:04 AM.

Setsuna's Owl Keeper

I guess that clears that up then.
    Ambiguity is an art form.

Thread Information