### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
melchia said:
Sorry but poise was and has never been my strong suit. This will have to do for now:

rachael006.jpg

WOW, never thought Melchia was a chick, probably due to the way you represent yourself is why. Most female posters have a certain way they compose their posts that just screams "woman". I always pictured Melchia as some counter culture "Fuck The System" punk rocker type rebel. Maybe it's the sig pic, I dunno. Now when I think about it, there's no reason it couldn't be a female of the same spirit... a regular Molly Millions you are.

:buttrock:

Of course here's what I look like... I'm the guy on the right.

panzer07.jpg

:chimp:

GK

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Grizzly King said:
WOW, never thought Melchia was a chick, probably due to the way you represent yourself is why. Most female posters have a certain way they compose their posts that just screams "woman". I always pictured Melchia as some counter culture "Fuck The System" punk rocker type rebel. Maybe it's the sig pic, I dunno. Now when I think about it, there's no reason it couldn't be a female of the same spirit... a regular Molly Millions you are.

Of course here's what I look like... I'm the guy on the right.

panzer07.jpg

:chimp:

GK

Ahahahaha, we already know what you look like GK, your the guy with either the rifle or the bottle of lube in your hands at any one time. Davey "Fuck your shit up" Crockett is right. :kekeke:

We love you man.

daybona

Juz,
My pic is on hotornot.com I'd give the address but you'd all get too turned on and skew the rating.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Mark of the Wolves said:
Am I the only one who knew? After that warroom topic....

Which btw, I still hold the opposing argument to have been fundamentally flawed! :cool:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Named after "Roger" who was the first to do such a thing.

melchia said:
Which btw, I still hold the opposing argument to have been fundamentally flawed! :cool:

I'll give you a good rogering.

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
colonelenomosiki.jpg

Do I get the cookie or what?

Man, I can already hear someone yelling "WASIAN!" all the way from over here.

Grizzly King said:

Welcome to the internet. The next person that flirts with you over the IM might be either an 80-year old geezer or a police detective that's about to ambush you with handcuffs at a nearby cafe.

Come to think of it, I think I actually talked to some detectives once or twice. Shame I chased them away.

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Me collecting apples at a orchard near St Louis!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I'll give you a good rogering.

We regret to inform you that after a careful review of your application, a decision to pursue other alternatives has been made, as your application appears to have been incomplete for the following reason(s):

1. Photograph of actual applicant missing

:spock:

EDIT: truth is I'm pretty damned curious about the man behind the insanity, aka Dinkins

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Grizzly King said:

GK

I'll take that and run with it :smirk:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Ron McRae said:

your finger is bigger than my dick.

and thats sad.

ill try taking a pic tomorrow. i think i can borrow a digicam but i dunno if i can upload them to my pc. if all i need is a usb cord and no apps i should be good to go.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
melchia said:
Sorry but poise was and has never been my strong suit. This will have to do for now:

rachael006.jpg

Hmm. I'm surprised that you exist. Given that you've sought out a niche interest and are not physically deficient, there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Not me, but this photo cracks me up.
My 10 year old filipino nephew's face on an Empire Strikes Back poster.

nicostarwars1ou.jpg

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
melchia said:
We regret to inform you that after a careful review of your application, a decision to pursue other alternatives has been made, as your application appears to have been incomplete for the following reason(s):

1. Photograph of actual applicant missing

:spock:

EDIT: truth is I'm pretty damned curious about the man behind the insanity, aka Dinkins

I'm not an attractive man.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Turrican_Man said:
Hmm. I'm surprised that you exist. Given that you've sought out a niche interest and are not physically deficient, there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.
Her political views might qualify for some here ;)

Melchia is one of the last people here I would've guessed to be a woman. As a few people noted above, she carries herself like one of the guys.