### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
mudboy

2017-07-05-201852.jpg

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...urth-of-July&p=4215168&viewfull=1#post4215168

tried to sell my xbox toy1, had to wait for paypal for zelda 2, this=3. keep on truckin' trollboy!

oh hi Everyone! I'm talking about being called out as a liar and fake. you see three times now I've been called as such and posted pics as proofs. if you had been pmd or were reasonably smart( click the link sherlock) you'd know that that cardboard is obviously proof of coffin building...size of grave, paint outline^_^

anyhow check out my shoes. they are RAD

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I was near Karou's house a week ago. Can confirm all is on level. He did not see me - I offered, but he didn't want to.

I did deliver him that Zelda game. It was Karou level - I told him I was in town and could drop it off in person, but he said no, so I literally dropped it off at his local post office.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I was near Karou's house a week ago. Can confirm all is on level. He did not see me - I offered, but he didn't want to.

I did deliver him that Zelda game. It was Karou level - I told him I was in town and could drop it off in person, but he said no, so I literally dropped it off at his local post office.

this is funny

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

You were close to solving the puzzle... so close.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
View attachment 45555

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...urth-of-July&p=4215168&viewfull=1#post4215168

tried to sell my xbox toy1, had to wait for paypal for zelda 2, this=3. keep on truckin' trollboy!

oh hi Everyone! I'm talking about being called out as a liar and fake. you see three times now I've been called as such and posted pics as proofs. if you had been pmd or were reasonably smart( click the link sherlock) you'd know that that cardboard is obviously proof of coffin building...size of grave, paint outline^_^

Nice hipster shoes, they go well with your bedazzled shit stain skids ridden jeans, lol

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
View attachment 45555

I'm confused. Was that his cat's favorite game and now he's burying it in the cat coffin?
If so, your finger prints on that game could link you to the cat's murder. You're fucked.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
WIN_20170706_18_20_24_Pro.jpg

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
"What are we? Made of money? We'll swim to Oakland!"

Or at least Berkeley, lol. Had a great day with the fam out at Adventure Playground in the East Bay.
0725171335a_HDR_zpsj3wmcm2z.jpg

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
"What are we? Made of money? We'll swim to Oakland!"

Or at least Berkeley, lol. Had a great day with the fam out at Adventure Playground in the East Bay.
0725171335a_HDR_zpsj3wmcm2z.jpg

Are you playing Thanos in the new Avengers Movies?

latest

Just curious...

xROTx

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Went out with my friend last night and we stumbled upon a Barcade. Went inside just for 5 minutes to see what machines they had and what it was like and it wasn't that bad. All the games that we know and love like Simpsons, X-Men, Daytona, Neo were occupied. They had a Medieval Madness, Adams Family, and Champion Pub Pinball Machines that were also in use. No one was playing any of the old Atari games though.

9dBFeCG.jpg

cKflZwg.jpg

cT8NqiR.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Is That Roger (300wins) bottom left?... cuz he looks almost azn...

xROTx

PS. I bet the pussy is drinking Diet Coke in a bar...

PPS. I know it's not Roger... his missus won't let him out after 6pm anyway...