### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I'm still here Sage. No, I'm not mad at you at all and thank you for the pretty wife compliment. Just chillin out bro. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Very Cool Cave by the way.

@ Gaston

I'm selling my stuff because it's been collecting dust for years. My interest in gaming is at a all time low and don't have much time for it. Even when I do have some spare time, I rather just do something else. For someone who doesn't game all that often, going digital seems to be a much better option because I could still play games without having shelves filled with them.

I'm also in the market for another home and plan on making moves hopefully by the beginning of September, so trying to unload as much as I could.

Just messing with you brother. Sell all that shit you never use, I did the same for some consoles and games I owned.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Amazing place LS. I'd love to go there and soak it in for a few hours

100% with you on that. Damn Sage you see some great places, meanwhile everyones stuck in a tour bus listening to a silly guide and looking to the left.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just messing with you brother. Sell all that shit you never use, I did the same for some consoles and games I owned.

Yea, I'm trying to bro. Been selling my shit off for the last 4 years and it seems like it never ends but I'm finally getting to the end of it. Will never collect anything ever again.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Yea, I'm trying to bro. Been selling my shit off for the last 4 years and it seems like it never ends but I'm finally getting to the end of it. Will never collect anything ever again.

Me neither. I'm glad i did though. My gaming collection is what helped us keep our home when my wife hurt her knee, had surgery, and was out of work for 2 years. I don't consider any of the games i have left a "collection". Just games i still have and there aren't many of them. There are too many other things I'd rather spend money on, like fixing the house up, my kids, getting a truck, gong on some vacations, and getting the boat out of the garage. I have zero use for any "shelf only" items in my life.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Me neither. I'm glad i did though. My gaming collection is what helped us keep our home when my wife hurt her knee, had surgery, and was out of work for 2 years. I don't consider any of the games i have left a "collection". Just games i still have and there aren't many of them. There are too many other things I'd rather spend money on, like fixing the house up, my kids, getting a truck, gong on some vacations, and getting the boat out of the garage. I have zero use for any "shelf only" items in my life.

Yes, having stuff lying around to sell could come in handy so I understand where you are coming from. A few years ago I had my tenants central air unit take a dump. It was mid July when it happened and the heat was ridiculous that year, temps feeling over 105. Humidity in NJ is killer. They had two little kids too. I really didn't have much time to shop around for contractors and get quotes so the first plumbing contractors I called knew I was desperate and told me the whole unit needed to be replaced. Shit cost me almost 4k, they nailed me on labor costs, and although my insurance covered a portion of it, it was nice that I was able to recoup my money by selling stuff off instead of digging into my savings or 401k.

But maybe if I hadn't spent money on this stuff In the first place, I would have had the money in my savings instead. I don't know, just food for thought.

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
If i hadn't collected games, i would have a nice truck...but i couldn't have pieced that out to pay the mortgage.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Havnt posted one in a while, so here we go.
8c67d50b3c037ed00066c7edec28bf06.jpg
11c21b5c47b41acd50f039a6197bcf5e.jpg

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Here's a recent photo of me taken on the way to the Tian Tan Buddha at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, in Hong Kong.

ngpic.jpg

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
You hang out with lonesage while you were there?
Haha, no I must have missed him..

I did meet up with one fellow Neo Geo fan in Hong Kong who showed me the best places for retro stuff, he had an awesome Neo Geo collection too, great guy!

Nice beard, bruh.
Cheers dude :)

Did you lose weight?
Well I probably lost about a third of my body weight in sweat due to the heat on that trip but in general, no. :annoyed:

Why no hand in pocket?
Sorry! I'll make a note of that for next time :tickled:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Proud parents (and me also as proud coach) with our 13 years old who took victory at Junior Cup fights. He is just skin and bones, but kicks as hard as adults. It's nice to have common hobby in family.

perhe.JPG

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I submitted my last take-home final at 11:00PM last night, so I’m officially done with grad school and can have a life again. I feel like I was just released from prison.

84210D66-9B0B-4E09-B504-C4CC117DD49C.jpeg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I love the collage as it makes it so much more epic. Congrats!