### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So ElectricGrave, it has come to this. Thou to wishes for fair maiden Sylvie's hand. Very well, i challenge thee to a duel. Beat my score of this month's BOTM: Sengoku 3!

I almost cried. So much laughter.

And seriously there's a lot of passive aggressive rage from "non-interested" members over Sylvie.

This thread has delivered much fanny packin'.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Midnight Monkey is just jealous he isn't getting any attention. Terrible member.

Throwback Thursday
Spring Day 006.jpg

No long hair anymore, don't live there anymore. This is at least 5-8 years ago.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You looks so sad electricgrave...Was this after i beat you in HDR?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh please, you couldn't beat me even if you tried. So let's go, I'm tired of your bullshit and your shit name, so here it is; Bring it in whatever system you want, right now, if you get beaten (as usual) your handle has to change to HDRchump.

I'm ready, let's fucking do this!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It was becoming such a hassle to take care of that I finally gave up. I'm too much of a meticulous fuck and my hair isn't the easiest to maintain looking good so after much inner struggle about it I just did it, donated it and forward up to now I don't regret it. Yeah it was cool when I was metal 100% but times change, plus I didn't want to start looking like those fucks in denial about loosing their hair and keeping it long, I mean I'm not quite there yet but I'm definitely heading there sometime in the future. I'm already 38, so yeah hair is looking thinner than before. Don't get me wrong though, I still have a head full of hair but I just keep it short, it looks pro, I'm still a heavy hitter and the mane does not make a lion king...

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
My 'sexy' self :keke:

24oyf7p.jpg

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It was becoming such a hassle to take care of that I finally gave up. I'm too much of a meticulous fuck and my hair isn't the easiest to maintain looking good so after much inner struggle about it I just did it, donated it and forward up to now I don't regret it. Yeah it was cool when I was metal 100% but times change, plus I didn't want to start looking like those fucks in denial about loosing their hair and keeping it long, I mean I'm not quite there yet but I'm definitely heading there sometime in the future. I'm already 38, so yeah hair is looking thinner than before. Don't get me wrong though, I still have a head full of hair but I just keep it short, it looks pro, I'm still a heavy hitter and the mane does not make a lion king...
Too bad, oh well, here is my old pic:
270189_241217885906007_3663961_n.jpg

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Hello beautiful, where have you been all my life?

A bit here, a bit there, lately checking out guys dressed as girls apparently. Speaking of which, Sylvie, could you post some more sexy pics of yourself? It's getting dry here.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
A bit here, a bit there, lately checking out guys dressed as girls apparently. Speaking of which, Sylvie, could you post some more sexy pics of yourself? It's getting dry here.

LOL, good response! :D