### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
I'd totally bang your wife. Don't take that the wrong way. But I would.

/sigh no respect for stell...

Anyone ever tell you, you look like Matt from Nip/Tuck?

John_Hensley_Photo13.jpg

i can see a resemblance. his nose is quite a bit smaller than mine. also he looks kind of asian. i'm white....i think :keke:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Tonk used to be one of the most respected guys on the forum and when he posted pics of his wife, someone said the same thing (in a more vulgar manner) and IIRC Tonk's reply was something like "Thanks! <3".

I honestly thought he would have been offended if pics of his missus didn't set off a few hounds....nice looking wives are supposed to come with the territory.

So as bad as it sounds, "I'd bang your wife" is more congratulatory; it's to be taken as thinly veiled envy/praise and not an actual threat with intended disrespect.

Last edited:

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Tonk used to be one of the most respected guys on the forum and when he posted pics of his wife, someone said the same thing (in a more vulgar manner) and IIRC Tonk's reply was something like "Thanks! <3".

I honestly thought he would have been offended if pics of his missus didn't set off a few hounds....nice looking wives are supposed to come with the territory.

So as bad as it sounds, "I'd bang your wife" is more congratulatory; it's to be taken as thinly veiled envy/praise and not an actual threat with intended disrespect.

Well, I'm not Tonk, nor anyone else here. I think I was expecting a "GG, man!", if anything.
I guess THAT comes with the territory of posting pics of your significant other on Neo. Ha.

But we don't ALWAYS have to act like dogs, tho.

I get it, I don't like it. But I get it. :thevt:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hay, whats that "jackoff" emote for?
Did your missus give you permission to post her pics? No?

Then it might be a little too late to play the gentleman card.

"hay guys, check out this dame I bagged!" is on the same level as "wow, I'd totally do your wife" in my opinion.
I remember your username from way back in the day, but I don't think anyone here really knows you too well...so coming in here expecting a classy, "personal touch" from strangers is a tad naive.

Oh well, lesson learned: If you can't stand the howling, stay outta the kennel, buddy!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I'm still angry over bhm talking about how he'd bang my wife

Pics of said wife for reference?

Plus, why get mad because someone else has the same taste in woman as you? I'm sure there are thousands of people who would eat the same food you eat, or drink the same beer you just bought, so why is it any different for screwing the lady you decided to marry?

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Hay, whats that "jackoff" emote for?
Did your missus give you permission to post her pics? No?

Then it might be a little too late to play the gentleman card.

"hay guys, check out this dame I bagged!" is on the same level as "wow, I'd totally do your wife" in my opinion.
I remember your username from way back in the day, but I don't think anyone here really knows you too well...so coming in here expecting a classy, "personal touch" from strangers is a tad naive.

Oh well, lesson learned: If you can't stand the howling, stay outta the kennel, buddy!

You're so right. I can see clearly now.

/sarcasm

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Hey Smokes! It's been mild in here lately (low 30's) and I've been pondering to get out there for a good ride, I need it badly. Glad to know I'm not the only crazy fuck but in fact there are others crazier than me when it comes to cycling. Last spring I was out there on the low 30's, the tearing made my right eyelid swell pretty bad. I'm wearing goggles this time around. What about you brother? Are you having issues with tearing using just shades? I even had them oakley jawbones but didn't help, I'm looking at the goggle versions, they're cool, the ones I have are a little outlandish (snowsports goggles) but fuck it, I even have a full face mask, ninja style!

You know...my first winter I rode down in the 30" with a full face mask and those glasses...the burning or my eyes/face/everything just got to me. I now say screw it and take to the trainer.

My limit is the 40's. I'll rock some thermal-tights (PBK brand), three layer Castelli gear (base, long sleeve jersey, free jacket), UnderArmor face mask, Gore gloves, Garneau Bimax shoe covers. I even tape the vents on my Giro Air Attack.

That getup and I'm ok down to 40 with the typical 15-25mph winds we have around here this time of year. After about 1 hour my core will start to cool, by hour 2 I've normally had enough. It can take some time to get my core temp up when I'm done.

I freaking hate my trainer...but riding outside in the winter is such a production that I don't do it a ton anymore...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Low 40's is the norm here for spring time and fall so I'm more used to that no prob. The low 30's is a tuff business 'cause if I layered too much I end up needing to take off some stuff 20 mins into it. Trust me I'd be all up for not having the pieces but them first 20 mins can really mess me up if I can't warm up. I'm like a lizard, I need to bask in heat before I can take on the cold otherwise I'll be cold the whole time.

I'm all about the thermal under armor from tip to toe then I layer up with my regular cycling gear and top it with a jacket and goggles.

So I rode a couple days after I posted 'cause of you and then next thing you know...Blizzard! Soooo lucky I got to get out there, haven't been on the road for a while. Thanks for the inspiration brother.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Holy fuck... two neo-geo meetings, 6 months between. I didn't realized that I have managed to change this much

dieetti.jpg

MuppeT

War Room Troll
For you all horny mofos :
Spoiler:
1 pussy.jpg

Spoiler:
Yes that is me.. surprise!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
WP_20141219_001.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
n695x4.jpg

I'm obviously on the right with the Mario shirt, my Dad in the middle, and my cousin from Wyoming visiting sitting on the doorstep of my house in Saint Louis Park, MN.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Actually I have played my cab every day for last two weeks (except few days I was at in-laws). I even played viewpoint, not just puzzle bobble!

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Sorry monkeyboy, its the multicart :keke:

...but I'm actually getting the real deal once berry sends it :drool:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
1986 age 14, drinking feuve cliquot and smoking cigars(on the right)