sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i just can't resist the hyphen. This is me saying hello to Alucard to left

SXkxIFP.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That's cool but you should probably resize your pics in the future. That one is huge.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
That's a pretty neat water colour filter on that photo; I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like that aesthetic before. B&W really makes it pop too. An all neon or pastel palette swap would really be crazy for a mid/late 80's vibe.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
That's a pretty neat water colour filter on that photo; I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like that aesthetic before. B&W really makes it pop too. An all neon or pastel palette swap would really be crazy for a mid/late 80's vibe.

All I did was monochromize it and edit the levels in photoshop. Here's the original: https://i.imgur.com/KoWjTVs.jpg

lighting may look strange because I was helping to shoot a music video when the pic was taken, red light

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
All I did was monochromize it and edit the levels in photoshop. Here's the original: https://i.imgur.com/KoWjTVs.jpg

lighting may look strange because I was helping to shoot a music video when the pic was taken, red light

Huh! And here I thought it was a special filter. It's pretty cool that the source shot turned out that way. I legit thought it was a special effect, like water colour blending. Nice!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i'm also a beautiful magical seraph so it is to be expected

i slightly edit pictures, but I usually never put a filter on them, especially artistic filters.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Relax your brow for a more flattering picture. But it's cool to finally see what THE MAN looks like.

Last edited: