### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Cute pic Razo - my daughters are crazy for the LOL dolls as well. Am I seeing this correctly, but is that a case of them in the back, with 35 inside? How the hell did you score that??!!

Dude, I'm more excited for the "My first Kitchen" in the back, fuck all those other toys!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Dude, I'm more excited for the "My first Kitchen" in the back, fuck all those other toys!

My daughter has one. She loves it!

Took the fam out to see some lights last night after dinner. They loved it.

1225172015_Burst01.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
My daughter has one. She loves it!

Took the fam out to see some lights last night after dinner. They loved it.

View attachment 48033

Cute Picture. Something about those lights, always puts on smile on their face.

Cute pic Razo - my daughters are crazy for the LOL dolls as well. Am I seeing this correctly, but is that a case of them in the back, with 35 inside? How the hell did you score that??!!

Thanks Bro, Yea it's a case of 35 and she has the carrying case in the front which I think came with more. I think my wife got it at Toys R' Us.

I don't know what it is about the kitchen but it gets a ton of play. We've had it in that same spot since she was a baby. Everytime we have family or friends over and they bring their kids, they love messing around with the kitchen.

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Went to the local GameStop for the first time in months. Saw this, had to post it here, for Razo.

LOLSURPRISELOL.jpg

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Awesome mate! Japan, pancakes and beer....now that's what I call a holiday!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
China town with my fam for my son's birthday.

0203181223.jpg

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Why do all of my pictures upload upside down?

I've already answered this, so here you go. This basically means you took the photo while the phone camera lens was actually upside down, but the software always rotates the display, and is adding EXIF attributes to compensate for the rotation. The vBulletin forums, or at least this one, can't deal with that. And no, it's not the browser. Copy the image address and paste it into a new tab. It will display right side up.

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I've already answered this, so here you go. This basically means you took the photo while the phone camera lens was actually upside down, but the software always rotates the display, and is adding EXIF attributes to compensate for the rotation. The vBulletin forums, or at least this one, can't deal with that. And no, it's not the browser. Copy the image address and paste it into a new tab. It will display right side up.

Thanks! Fixed :D

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
KJAax3Q.jpg

Fuck the world

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
Catchin' up after some years. This thread is hilarious.... Anyway, here's me in Hawaii last year. I'll post nudes later.

DSC01281.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I was thinking of a trip there next year but getting there is a bitch unless you like budget airlines.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
where the magic happens​
2018-03-20-232017.jpg

Last edited: