feeding some deers:

Stratigakos-Hitler-3.jpg

signing an autograph for a young angela merkel:

d6946f5bf510d0e9755a3fdaecc7e9a5.jpg

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Geez, you guys in Germany can make some pretty advanced vehicles, and yet you don't have colour cameras yet? Or are you just trying to be artsy, Shroom?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
No posts in 35 days...so, bumping...not a pic of self, but kids doing some halloween art tonight.

Spoiler:
Oldest daughter - leafless tree at night
RLDHfl4.jpg

Youngest son - Vlad the Impalers Doorstep
ZYdem09.jpg

Youngest daughter; 6yo (recently watched Jaws)
Lsi7vCm.jpg

Nephew - Guy leading girl to her death
fRm97e6.jpg

Other son - "Torture Rack"
rRX04gp.jpg

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
No posts in 35 days...so, bumping...not a pic of self, but kids doing some halloween art tonight.

Spoiler:
Oldest daughter - leafless tree at night
RLDHfl4.jpg

Youngest son - Vlad the Impalers Doorstep
ZYdem09.jpg

Youngest daughter; 6yo (recently watched Jaws)
Lsi7vCm.jpg

Nephew - Guy leading girl to her death
fRm97e6.jpg

Other son - "Torture Rack"
rRX04gp.jpg

That is awesomely twisted!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
So Santa showed up this morning and dropped off a few things and someone is super happy. Merry Christmas Everyone.

d08KFzf.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Someone's into unicorns ... and what's that LOL SURPRISE thing?

Lol Yea, that's like her thing this year, UNICORNS, maybe next year it will be some other theme. LOL Suprise are these collectible dolls that look kind of like small trolls. There are a bunch that you have to collect and they trade with their friends and stuff like that. It's kind of like Shopkins.

sg7BUv8.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Awesome Razo!!

On a side note, do you guys play the piano and sing christmas songs together whilst a sparrow lands on the windowsill? asking for a friend.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Awesome Razo!!

On a side note, do you guys play the piano and sing christmas songs together whilst a sparrow lands on the windowsill? asking for a friend.

Lol super cute. Nothing like the look on a kids face when they open thier gifts!

Razo can you play the piano

Thanks Guys. Seeing my kids face when she wakes up and rushes over to the Christmas Tree is priceless.

In regards to the Piano, this was one of her Christmas presents since she said she was interested in learning how to play. I use to take lessons back in the day when I was a kid but never got really good at it. I think both me and my daughter are going to learn together. Maybe take some lessons at a local Music Shop or have someone come by the house and give us lessons. Only two songs that stuck with me are House of the rising sun, and Hey Jude. I could still play those by heart but I can't throw down serious chords or anything like that.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
In regards to the Piano, this was one of her Christmas presents since she said she was interested in learning how to play.

Hey, kid. You said you were interested in learning how to play, so daddy went all out and bought a piano. So yeah, Merry Christmas, and no pressure. But seriously Razo, that's one hell of a gift. Good thing you had the space for it. Also, I can't get over a doll being called "LOL! SURPRISE!". I'd expect a boxing glove on a spring to pop out of something with that text on it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hey, kid. You said you were interested in learning how to play, so daddy went all out and bought a piano. So yeah, Merry Christmas, and no pressure. But seriously Razo, that's one hell of a gift. Good thing you had the space for it. Also, I can't get over a doll being called "LOL! SURPRISE!". I'd expect a boxing glove on a spring to pop out of something with that text on it.

Yea bro, We have a Guitar Center near by and they were having some deals on Williams and Yamaha Pianos so we paid a little extra and got something nicer. It's those Grand Pianos that go for super crazy money but I wouldn't have space for one of those anyways.

Yea, I don't understand why they are called LOL Surprise either. She likes them, so whatever. Next year it will probably be something else.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
In regards to the Piano, this was one of her Christmas presents since she said she was interested in learning how to play. I use to take lessons back in the day when I was a kid but never got really good at it. I think both me and my daughter are going to learn together. Maybe take some lessons at a local Music Shop or have someone come by the house and give us lessons. Only two songs that stuck with me are House of the rising sun, and Hey Jude. I could still play those by heart but I can't throw down serious chords or anything like that.

You two should learn to play the theme to "All In The Family".

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Cute pic Razo - my daughters are crazy for the LOL dolls as well. Am I seeing this correctly, but is that a case of them in the back, with 35 inside? How the hell did you score that??!!