Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
yougonget.jpg

:lolz::lolz:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
rot is a gaybo that requested pix of me so here's a shitty webcam shot where my eyes are open too wide
VkEvTGp.jpg

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You look like the exact type of person that still lives at home and over-analyzes professional wrestling.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Me and my bike. I used to have a Cannondale, but it was set up for racing and I'm not into that anymore. My old ass likes the larger size tires and my nuts like the cutout on the saddle.

Me.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Gentlemen, I propose we get this man a

T R A I N
I
C
K
E
T

to wherever Sylvie lives.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Put the posters up when I was 13. Most of them fell off as the blue stick tac aged. The room was my bedroom at the time, but when my brother moved out I took his room and this room is where my TV, games, movies, and computer are. The bedroom is plain. Bed, air conditioner, book shelf, dresser, plain walls.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Put the posters up when I was 13. Most of them fell off as the blue stick tac aged. The room was my bedroom at the time, but when my brother moved out I took his room and this room is where my TV, games, movies, and computer are. The bedroom is plain. Bed, air conditioner, book shelf, dresser, plain walls.

Is your mom pissed that you're now taking up two rooms?

famicommander

15 Year Member
Is your mom pissed that you're now taking up two rooms?

My mom hasn't been mad at me in forever. I help out with money all the time. I spent thousands the last two years paying medical expenses, rent, and car repair bills for my mom's two crazy sisters and nephews. One just got on a kidney transplant list after I helped pay for dialysis for a year and I paid out of my savings to put a security deposit on an apartment for them.

I'm a slacker in the sense that I don't make enough money to rent a decent place on my own, but I'm not a sponge. I work 40+ hours, I give my parents money if they ask for it, I pay my mom's phone bill and the cable/internet/streaming services for the house, I pay for my phone and my car insurance and gas, I do all the house chores except cooking because I suck at it and my dad's amazing at it.

I don't pay rent so I have some cash left over most months. I save some and I blow the rest on whatever.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
shhh please dont tell them about my brainwashing technique