Official NG.com Trading Cards Thread

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
Somebody should do a card involving the 'Werewolf Yagami == I'm a gay flower, ew' comment. Call it "Extreme Pwnage" or something like that.

zer0hue

Angel's Love Slave
I’m probably on the last legs of this little creative distraction, mostly because I’ve run out of interesting people that I know enough about to do these on. And unless someone new shows up with a kernel of intelligence (yeah right...) or simply decides to make an utter fucktard out of themselves (AirRaid), it doesn’t look as though there will be in the future. Regardless, a few of these were sitting on my desktop for a while, and I figured now was as good a time as any to post them:

818812.jpg

I think Buro’s card is the most aesthetically pleasing that I’ve done. Very monochomatic. It took a bit of tweaking to make that picture geometrically precise, but the result is a very striking image.

818813.jpg

Remember when Bobak heralded this discovery like it was the unearthing of Atlantis or something?

818632.jpg

No explanation necessary.

818814.jpg

It appears that I too can be timely.

818816.jpg

The legacy lives on. Why? I have no fucking clue...

818817.jpg

The picture made me laugh. That’s the only justification I can muster.

Maybe I should start charging people to make these. They’d know I do a quality job. I would ask TonK for 2 Grand, but I already did one of him.

Asterisk> Does anyone have Scanline’s old avatar (Cal Ripken?) that they’d want to send me. I have a good idea for an Unregistered Island card.

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
That's it.

I'm printing all these out so I can make a trading card set.

zer0hue

Angel's Love Slave
Well, my bandwidth clock has been reset and all my many creative distractions have returned (like anyone cares...). In any event, I had some spare time on my hands and used it to throw together the following:

838838.jpg

Snakes on a plane, I fucking hate Pendulum. Hate. Pendulum. But I put ‘em in your damn card Metal, because I know you’re positively gay for Pendulum. All for you, Metal. All for you...

838839.jpg

While it pains me to give this spam-whore the attention he so desperately craves, I just couldn’t pass up another opportunity to belittle his tragic and darkly sad obsession with this message board...

838840.jpg

I submit that this is the greatest DashK edit ever. Not with regards to technical excellence, but by sheer conceptual hilarity. The last line isn’t too shabby either...

838841.jpg

When I alluded to this in my second card, I never thought I’d actually make it. Now the universe is complete, or some deep shit like that...

Asterisk>> I might have something fun planned with these in the not-too-distant future. Stay tuned...

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
why would a land have a casting cost.

let alone a blue land with a white casting cost.

:emb:

zerocard.jpg

i think theyre funnier if they bare some semblance of a real card.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
zer0hue said:
838838.jpg

Snakes on a plane, I fucking hate Pendulum. Hate. Pendulum. But I put ‘em in your damn card Metal, because I know you’re positively gay for Pendulum. All for you, Metal. All for you...

Nice one, however im straight for Pendulum : /

I really just liked the Hold Your Colour artwork. Too many anthems for my taste. Haha at the +9000 for S&S ;) .... next to opening for Bad Company, Dieselboy, and Concord Dawn not sure which would merit more points, if I could just open for Ed & Opt. thats got to be worth atleast 10k+.

* PRODIGY, The - Voodoo People (Pendulum remix) HAHA!