Castlevania DS - useful FAQ

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
ray_7 said:
i would say cotm is much harder compared to dos, i just replayed cotm again on my micro and man its damn hard... gotta level up in order to advance...

Dracula is so freaking hard! in CotM and if I didn't use my AR enhancer I would've never beaten him. :D :cool:

I have beaten all the other bosses without cheating though. :D :cool:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
barf said:
The game better be good, i just bought a DS (and it has 2 dead pixels...) for it :)

Nha, kidding.. i ll get the new mario, matrio kart and kirby too

Quick question, how do you rate the game in difficulty compared to Circle of the Moon on gba ?

kinda confused if your kidding about the dead pixels? Incase your not or anyone else has dead pixel/s~

I bought a ds and it had a dead pixel so i returned it to eb games (they gave me hell)
got another one and it to had a dead pixel :very_ang: so i tryed to return it to eb games and they were total dicks. I was mad as hell. So i called nintendo and they told me they have a new product replacement program where they send you a ds and you send them yours back in the same box it was sent in( you have to give them a credit card number though they only charge to it incase you dont send them a ds)
So i got my ds with no dead pixels. They really do have great customer service.
just a heads up to anyone who has dead pixels.

barf

Maxima's Barber
Garou[ryu] said:
kinda confused if your kidding about the dead pixels? Incase your not or anyone else has dead pixel/s~

I bought a ds and it had a dead pixel so i returned it to eb games (they gave me hell)
got another one and it to had a dead pixel :very_ang: so i tryed to return it to eb games and they were total dicks. I was mad as hell. So i called nintendo and they told me they have a new product replacement program where they send you a ds and you send them yours back in the same box it was sent in( you have to give them a credit card number though they only charge to it incase you dont send them a ds)
So i got my ds with no dead pixels. They really do have great customer service.
just a heads up to anyone who has dead pixels.

Nope, sadly not kidding, but they are near the corners so i don t think i ll use the customer service now. I bought the system for castlevania and won t let it go before i finish the game.

So far i enjoy it, but it makes be wish so bad it were on PSP... the screen gives the feeling it s flickering, its pitch is horrible... it doesn t give the game the display it deserves imo. (seals could be replaced by in-order button presses).

man i feel like a nerd...

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I have beaten all of the pre-Death bosses in Julius Mode (Flying Armor, Balore, Dario, Dmitri, Puppet Master, Malphas, Rahab, Gergoth, Zephyr, Bat Company, Paranoia, and Aguni), but I cannot seem to break past the black flames. Is there any particular thing I have to do to get past this part?