Hello....

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Hello,

Sorry I don't speak Portuguese but I was born in Recife and would like to know how the Neo Geo scene is in Brazil? Also, how is life there? I was last there in 1989 visiting my cousins in Recife and Rio and I had a great time! Anyone have pics of what it looks like now?

Thanks! :D

GAMEFAN

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I haven't seen as of late our brazilian members for some time.

Metallizer would tell you +/- how's the situation in Brazil as of now.

Anyway, brazilian babes = :sexorz: ^_^'

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the reply. Seems to be pretty quiet as of late. I agree though, when I was there, man were there some very attractive women.

GAMEFAN

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Well, NeoGeo is very popular here. MVS I mean. Any arcade place you'll notice a lot of MVS cabs. The bad thing is that 99% of the carts are pirate, with those stupid bosses enabled and full power (most games are KoF).
What you want to know about living here?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
rodolfocm said:
Well, NeoGeo is very popular here. MVS I mean. Any arcade place you'll notice a lot of MVS cabs. The bad thing is that 99% of the carts are pirate, with those stupid bosses enabled and full power (most games are KoF).
What you want to know about living here?

I was there in 1989 and just wanted to know how it is. I have family there but hardly ever talk with them. How are jobs, the economy, the new president. Things like that.

GAMEFAN

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
President ? :eye: :eye:

I guess most of our brazilian brother will just : :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Sorry, the last time I was ther, LULA was running for presidency. Who is in power now or has that whole president thing changed?

GAMEFAN

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Gamefan said:
Sorry, the last time I was ther, LULA was running for presidency. Who is in power now or has that whole president thing changed?

GAMEFAN
Lula is the current president. Well, economy is going very good, exportartions are the biggest ever and so, but we are having serious problems with corruption. A lot of corruptions problems are erupting right now (they always existed, but they are going out the closet now). "Money washing", non-declarated money and so, coming from the president's alliance. But I think Lula is not guilty, he didn't know about all the shit happening. Anyway, things are still going good afterall.
Atrophyed must know how to explain the problems better than me, since he seems to have better english. Anyway, things are still good (hope it keeps this way).
BTW, what relatives you have here?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the update! I have lots of cousins, nephews, and neices. I was born in Recife and them moved to the states when I was nine months old. I understand the language and can only speak very little. Most of my relatives are located in Recife, but I have some that are in Rio.

GAMEFAN

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Gamefan said:
Thanks for the update! I have lots of cousins, nephews, and neices. I was born in Recife and them moved to the states when I was nine months old. I understand the language and can only speak very little. Most of my relatives are located in Recife, but I have some that are in Rio.

GAMEFAN
You went USA with parents? Or living by yourself?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
rodolfocm said:
You went USA with parents? Or living by yourself?

My Dad is a US citizen and when he married my Mom, we all came to the states once I was born.

GAMEFAN

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
rodolfocm said:
I didn't know he was that young.
Gamefan, so your mother is Brazilian?

Yes, she is Brazilian and my father is American. I was born in Recife and then at nine months, we moved to the states. I have been here ever since.

GAMEFAN

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Gamefan said:
Yes, she is Brazilian and my father is American. I was born in Recife and then at nine months, we moved to the states. I have been here ever since.

GAMEFAN
Nice!
So you are Brazilian. =p
And "Recifense". =p
I've never been in Recife before, but I have a friend that was borned there.
Did you ever come back to visit Brazil?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
rodolfocm said:
Nice!
So you are Brazilian. =p
And "Recifense". =p
I've never been in Recife before, but I have a friend that was borned there.
Did you ever come back to visit Brazil?

Yeah I went back in '89 for a month. I left just before Carnival which I was sad about. I will have to go back someday.

GAMEFAN

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I am happy about that as well! Maybe in 2008 or so I will go with my wife and kid (if we haev one before then).

GAMEFAN

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Gamefan said:
Yeah, I am happy about that as well! Maybe in 2008 or so I will go with my wife and kid (if we haev one before then).

GAMEFAN
lol
Let me know if you're coming, we can meet. =]