*EDIT* Need help making a deck in Jump Superstars

neo1087

Bead Banger
Need help making a deck,scroll down to my next post for info.

Last edited:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Ok. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I do distinctively remember a mission that far back, where only treasure chests count. This might be it. So in order to test that out, check to see if the number only goes up for a treasure chest and not just a barrel. Good luck.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
If you want the best translation guide to doing the missions, go to ign.com. I'm using theirs and it it great! Just search for it on Google and type in "Jump Superstars faq" and click on the first link. From there, it'll tell you all of the translations and how to do the missions. I've been playing this for almost two weeks now and I still can't complete some of the missions because they are too damn hard! :mad: :mad:

neo1087

Bead Banger
Ok, I'm on the last mission in the "1" class,1-11. You have to make a deck of you're own,and that seems very damn hard. I tried to use the faq on gamefaqs that explains the Koma unlocking, But it's not helping. Ok to complete this mission I have to:
- clear the stage
- clear the stage using a deck with atleast 12 panels
- clear the stage with a deck using atleast 10 help panels
- clear the stage using a deck with 5 support charecters
- clear the stage and connect atleast 20 hits with the y button attack.

Can someone please help? It would be easier to IM me to explain it,but if not just post. My AIM screename is Shadowsfall1026. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
Nevermind,found a great guide to help me out.I reccomend this to anyone who needs help making a deck : Great deck building guide
Thanks to Maury V. for telling me about the guide in the first place :D

Last edited: