NEO GEO BATTLE COLLUSEUM AT AMOA.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Reports from a source on t he inside indicate that NeoGeo Battle Colluseum will be at the AMOA show in Las Vegas this week. Either myself, arcade man or any one else attending should have some sort of write up either wednesday night or at the latest, thursday night.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I played it up at the AMOA this week. Lots of loving toward the Neo-Geo fighting games (personally, I thought I'd never see Mudman grace a video game again :tickled: )

It wasn't bad...played a lot like the old X-Men vs Street Fighter. 2 fighters that can tag back and forth. No real insane combos and seems pretty balanced. Player vs player's the best way to play but on the first day of the show, the strong kick button was out on the P2 side :(

Thought it had the 'old-school' Neo feeling...wish I played it more...I know the final bosses are a real pain in the ass...typical of most of the SNK games :D

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Arcademan said:
I played it up at the AMOA this week. Lots of loving toward the Neo-Geo fighting games (personally, I thought I'd never see Mudman grace a video game again :tickled: )

It wasn't bad...played a lot like the old X-Men vs Street Fighter. 2 fighters that can tag back and forth. No real insane combos and seems pretty balanced. Player vs player's the best way to play but on the first day of the show, the strong kick button was out on the P2 side :(

Thought it had the 'old-school' Neo feeling...wish I played it more...I know the final bosses are a real pain in the ass...typical of most of the SNK games :D

I got up to 12 victories against the computer before they fixed that 2p side!

Playing as kim with no strong kick SUCKED.

on a better note, I'm really comfortable with kim now. :mr_t: