topic of frenchness

Valentini

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Mes pensées!?Ouais,j'aimerais bien,seulement en ce moment,je suis tellement claqué(une vrai loque humaine)que mon cerveau ne peux pas du tout penser à quoi que ce soit,il reboote automatiquement et se fige :-)

My thoughts!?Yes,i would like, only in this moment, I am so tired(a true humain larva) my brain is outbreak,i can't think at all of anything, it reboote automatically and solidifies. ;-)

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Baguettes

Bad manners

Smelly

Wine

Stinky Cheese

Renault

Izsomean

Quiz Detective
Magnaflux said:
Baguettes

Bad manners

Smelly

Wine

Stinky Cheese

Renault

maybe....yeah but that's what make us so charming :D

froggies rul3z ^_^ :make_fac:

I like Livarot.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
On devrait faire un topic sur ce qu'on pense des ricains après, ce serait marrant.

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
iamyagami22 said:
they also created french fries and french toast! :mr_t:

french fries are actually a belgian invention... and french toast are an American invention... thank for playing!

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Howdoin said:
french fries are actually a belgian invention... and french toast are an American invention... thank for playing!

thanks for recognizing that i was kidding. :chump: :chump: :chump:

Valentini

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Howdoin said:

Maybe,yes!But French kiss is an invention from French lovers!

Frogs POWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
We can't forget the Statue of Liberty!

She's actually a sculpture of the artist's mom!

Valentini

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Allrighty! It's a gift from France given to Americans to thank them for helping us from the German invasion during the world war 2

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Valentini said:
Allrighty! It's a gift from France given to Americans to thank them for helping us from the German invasion during the world war 2
lol, this isn't a history course, exam or anything, no one asked... But keep enlighting us with your wisdom if you so wish. :D

Valentini

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hmkay said:
lol, this isn't a history course, exam or anything, no one asked... But keep enlighting us with your wisdom if you so wish. :D

Yeah!Yeah!I know,sorry^ ^!

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
Valentini said:

That's why it was inaugurated in 1886, some 20 years after the beginning of the project - I guess we already knew then that we had o give a gift for something that would happen 60 years later... hummhumm, peut etre a tu besoins d'un livre d'histoire.

Last edited:

Robert

20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:

Don't want to turn this into a car enthusiast thread 2 but Renault makes some pretty nice sport cars since a couple of years. If only Peugeot and Citroën were following the same path....