Atomiswave Shock Box for Battle Coliseum

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Messed around with a NGBC insert. Any ideas?
If someone can get the websites Story translated, I can use that on the back.

ngbctestcopy.jpg

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
NeoCverA said:
Messed around with a NGBC insert. Any ideas?
If someone can get the websites Story translated, I can use that on the back.

ngbctestcopy.jpg

Looks fantastic! I can't wait to get some other people's AW inserts up on my site. Keep 'em coming!

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
LoopyEddie thanks for making these.... and btw your site kicks ass.

Thanks,

-Ford

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Hey loopyeddie I have a Blades of vengence, Risky Woods and Techno Clash Genesis boxes that are big like the Electronic Arts boxes that have the bigger cartridges like my 3 EA Genesis boxes to have some AW game inserts made for the boxes that I have and when I get an AW mobo with AW games, can you make me some AW inserts and I will pay for them?. :D :cool:

I better get some more Shock Boxes for my MVS carts like, :cool: :cool:

Aero Fighters 2
Art of Fighting 2
Blazing Star
Magical Drop II
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Rage of the Dragons
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown III
Samurai Shodown V
Shock Troopers
Super Dodge Ball
The King of Fighters 2002
World Heroes
World Heroes 2

I should get some inserts made for the Shock Boxes that I will get for my MVS carts. Shock Troopers came with a black Shock Box. :D :cool:

You did a very awesome! job making those AW inserts. Keep up the good work loopyeddie. :) :cool:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
I'll be happy to host any of these inserts on my site if anyone sends them to me.

360heelflip

Kula's Candy
That looks brilliant! I'll use it for sure when I get a hold of those megadrive cases. The top part of the back needs something though...

Vernon

"Stumpy"
Hey guys I must say it:

all these AW's inserts are fuckin' great!! :drool_2:

rock on :buttrock:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Whoa, one question, where do you guys get all the high res art for the inserts?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Hey loopyeddie can I see a pic of your Genesis case with an AW cart that fits inside the big Genesis case. I forgot what my big Genesis cases look like because they are packed away in my game bins that are in my bedroom closet with other bins stacked up. I am getting an Atomiswave mobo that cost about $195 and RingoC is helping me out and I am sending him $100 as a down payment next month and then I will pay him the $95 in January to pay it off and have the Atomiswave mobo shipped to Kpj to have it Consolized and two custom made 5-buttion joysticks modded to play the AW games. I am going to track down a loose copy of Dolphin Blue. When I get Dolphin Blue are you making any Dolphin Blue insert that will fit my big Genesis case?. Maybe someday I will have pics taken of my entire game collection and have them displayed in a game collection gallery if one is made on your site. ;) :cool:

I have MVS, SS, N64, SNES, SFC, NES, GC, PCE, TG-16, Duo, PS1, PS2, XBOX, GBA, DS, PSP, SMS, NGPC, GB, GBC, GG & DC game collection. :D :cool:

Keep up the good work on making AW insert. :buttrock: :cool:

Kenny built my Consolized 2-slot MVS Motherboard and installed a Universe Bios v1.1 for me last year. :D :cool:

Last edited:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Shawn Carr2o said:
Hey loopyeddie can I see a pic of your Genesis case with an AW cart that fits inside the big Genesis case. I forgot what my big Genesis cases look like because they are packed away in my game bins that are in my bedroom closet with other bins stacked up. I am getting an Atomiswave mobo that cost about $195 and RingoC is helping me out and I am sending him $100 as a down payment next month and then I will pay him the $95 in January to pay it off and have the Atomiswave mobo shipped to Kpj to have it Consolized and two custom made 5-buttion joysticks modded to play the AW games. I am going to track down a loose copy of Dolphin Blue. When I get Dolphin Blue are you making any Dolphin Blue insert that will fit my big Genesis case?. Maybe someday I will have pics taken of my entire game collection and have them displayed in a game collection gallery if one is made on your site. ;) :cool:

I have MVS, SS, N64, SNES, SFC, NES, GC, PCE, TG-16, Duo, PS1, PS2, XBOX, GBA, DS, PSP, SMS, NGPC, GB, GBC, GG & DC game collection. :D :cool:

Keep up the good work on making AW insert. :buttrock: :cool:

Kenny built my Consolized 2-slot MVS Motherboard and installed a Universe Bios v1.1 for me last year. :D :cool:

Go check my site. loopyeddie.com. Then click on the Shock Box Inserts page link, and scroll to the bottom. Here you'll find the whole atomiswave section, inserts, case tutorial and all. I do have a Dolphin Blue insert available for download so you're good to go. Good luck with the AW!

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
loopyeddie said:
Go check my site. loopyeddie.com. Then click on the Shock Box Inserts page link, and scroll to the bottom. Here you'll find the whole atomiswave section, inserts, case tutorial and all. I do have a Dolphin Blue insert available for download so you're good to go. Good luck with the AW!

I will check out your site right now. Thanks! loopyeddie. :kekeke: :)

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Hey loopyeddie your site is just to awesome! and everyone who made those AW and MVS inserts are very talented. I like how the EA Sports Genesis case looks with an AW cart and the insert that fits perfectly too. I would ask my mom or her boyfriend to make the inserts for me but I don't think that they would go all the way to Kinkos to make them for the Genesis or Shock Boxes though. I wanted to know if anyone would make some inserts for my MVS carts to put in the Shock Boxes and I will pay for the shipping fees for the time and labor. The only insert that I need is a Shock Troopers insert because I only have 1 black Shock Box that came with the MVS cart that I had bought off the forumd here. :) :cool:

I don't know you guys do it, but you guys just do. :kekeke: :kekeke:

Simply amazing work done on the inserts. I wish that I knew how to do stuff like.
:D :cool:

Are you adding a game collection gallery and a forum on your new site soon. :) :D

Last edited:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
If you pay for the shipping both ways and the printing I'd be happy to do the inserts for you. And if you want to do the Atomiswave ones, I'll put the cases together for you, foam and all! I'll do as many as you like as long as I don't have to lose money myself. BIG BEAR just had a new run on Shock Boxes, so if you have any extra cash, I'd grab some of those. If you want to do the Atomiswave cases, I can buy the cases usually for $1 or $2 bucks. Printing is about $3 and insert. I have extra foam for the AW cases, so I'll put that in the cases for you for free! :) Just PM me if you feel like doing it anytime. No hurry or anything, my offer always stands.

Eddie

Shawn Carr2o said:
Hey loopyeddie your site is just to awesome! and everyone who made those AW and MVS inserts are very talented. I like how the EA Sports Genesis case looks with an AW cart and the insert that fits perfectly too. I would ask my mom or her boyfriend to make the inserts for me but I don't think that they would go all the way to Kinkos to make them for the Genesis or Shock Boxes though. I wanted to know if anyone would make some inserts for my MVS carts to put in the Shock Boxes and I will pay for the shipping fees for the time and labor. The only insert that I need is a Shock Troopers insert because I only have 1 black Shock Box that came with the MVS cart that I had bought off the forumd here. :) :cool:

I don't know you guys do it, but you guys just do. :kekeke: :kekeke:

Simply amazing work done on the inserts. I wish that I knew how to do stuff like.
:D :cool:

Are you adding a game collection gallery and a forum on your new site soon. :) :D

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
I forgot to answer your game collection gallery question. No I don't think I am going to. There are lots of sites that let you submit gallery pictures, and mine is already really full with all the inserts, so I'm going to leave that to other sites.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
loopyeddie said:
If you pay for the shipping both ways and the printing I'd be happy to do the inserts for you. And if you want to do the Atomiswave ones, I'll put the cases together for you, foam and all! I'll do as many as you like as long as I don't have to lose money myself. BIG BEAR just had a new run on Shock Boxes, so if you have any extra cash, I'd grab some of those. If you want to do the Atomiswave cases, I can buy the cases usually for $1 or $2 bucks. Printing is about $3 and insert. I have extra foam for the AW cases, so I'll put that in the cases for you for free! :) Just PM me if you feel like doing it anytime. No hurry or anything, my offer always stands.

Eddie

Cool I can pay for both way which is not a problem at all. I only have 1 black Shock Box for my MVS games right now, but I can't decide which insert I want. LOL! :tickled: :cool:

I can pm a list of my MVS carts that I have if you like and I will choose the insert that I like. I will buy some more Shock Boxes for my MVS cart collection and then I will pm you again for some other inserts, but I will start with 1 for right now. Can the background on the inserts be black to match the black Shock Boxes if possible. I would need to know the total price as well too. ;) :cool:

It will take awhile to get the Atomiswave mobo and have it Consolized with two custom made 5-buttion joysticks modded to the AW mobo by Kpj and I will get some loose AW carts at a good price and then pm you for a good case and inserts.

You are a life saver loopyeddie. ;) :cool:

Boog

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
loopyeddie said:
I forgot to answer your game collection gallery question. No I don't think I am going to. There are lots of sites that let you submit gallery pictures, and mine is already really full with all the inserts, so I'm going to leave that to other sites.

What about a forum page for members to chat on?. :) :cool:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Shawn Carr2o said:
Cool I can pay for both way which is not a problem at all. I only have 1 black Shock Box for my MVS games right now, but I can't decide which insert I want. LOL! :tickled: :cool:

I can pm a list of my MVS carts that I have if you like and I will choose the insert that I like. I will buy some more Shock Boxes for my MVS cart collection and then I will pm you again for some other inserts, but I will start with 1 for right now. Can the background on the inserts be black to match the black Shock Boxes if possible. I would need to know the total price as well too. ;) :cool:

It will take awhile to get the Atomiswave mobo and have it Consolized with two custom made 5-buttion joysticks modded to the AW mobo by Kpj and I will get some loose AW carts at a good price and then pm you for a good case and inserts.

You are a life saver loopyeddie. ;) :cool:

Boog

Hey, that's cool. Just let me know what you want. I forgot, you don't necessarily need to send me the Shock Boxes. I can just print the stuff, cut it to size, and ship it to you. If you'd rather I put the insert in the Shock Box, that's fine too, but you'll have to sent the Shock Box. As far as making the background black, I'll see what I can do. Just let me know which instert(s) you want and I'll see if I can do it. Printing is $3 and insert and shipping would be dependant on how you'd like it shipped. I could go media mail which takes longer but would only be a dollar or two. If you wanted it quicker, I'd go priority mail and I believe that is $3.20. If you do decide to do this, I could have it all done and shipped and then give you the exact total. I know you wouldn't skip out or anything. :glee:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
loopyeddie said:
Hey, that's cool. Just let me know what you want. I forgot, you don't necessarily need to send me the Shock Boxes. I can just print the stuff, cut it to size, and ship it to you. If you'd rather I put the insert in the Shock Box, that's fine too, but you'll have to sent the Shock Box. As far as making the background black, I'll see what I can do. Just let me know which instert(s) you want and I'll see if I can do it. Printing is $3 and insert and shipping would be dependant on how you'd like it shipped. I could go media mail which takes longer but would only be a dollar or two. If you wanted it quicker, I'd go priority mail and I believe that is $3.20. If you do decide to do this, I could have it all done and shipped and then give you the exact total. I know you wouldn't skip out or anything. :glee:

I like the Samurai Shodown V insert that Buttasuperb made and I decided to pick it because it has the black background and here is the size,

Insert size: 15.25 in. x 9.5 in.

File size: 2.9MB

Would that be the right size for my black shock box.

Btw: PM Send

8man

Administrator
More Atomiswave Inserts Added

atom.jpg

WoW!

I custom designed many of the inserts shown ...
took hours/days of Illustrator/Photoshop work.

I simplified the logos on the spine and the lower front.
(shown at 500 pixels wide)

My Atomiswave Inserts/Games, so far.

Demolish Fist
Dolphin Blue
Neowave
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Samurai 6
Knights of Valour*
Rumble Fish
Rumble Fish 2
Guilty Gear X 1.5
Guilty Gear Isuka
KOF XI (my Favorite!)

8man

*Knights of Valour: Spine logo from loopyeddie.
Shock Boxes from BB!

Demolish.jpg

Dolphin.jpg

neowave.jpg

Battle.jpg

samurai.jpg

knights.jpg

Rumble.jpg

Rumble2.jpg

GG.jpg

GGIsuka.jpg

KOF.jpg

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm very..very jealous!
Everything looks outstanding.
Hey, I didn't know one iof the characters in SSVI had in his possession a rifle?
-BB

8man

Administrator
WoW!

I Updated Knights of Valour with the U.S. "real" logo and text.
(Logo was cleaned and profiled in Photoshop CS2)

The Knights of Valour insert above has already been updated.

8man

KnightsLogo.jpg

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Awesome! job 8man on making those Atomiswave inserts. :drool: :cool:

atom.jpg

I can wait to get my consolized AW mobo and start a big AW cart collection. I better slow down on buying retro games, PS2, GC, Xbox games etc for awhile so that I can get my AW mobo finished. I already have 1 Agetec DC stick on the way that my mom bought me for a Christmas present that cost only about $45 shipped from a seller at digitpress.com and as soon as I get it I will have the DC stick sent to Kpj for modification to play the AW games. I just need to buy 1 more DC stick. ;) :cool:

I better buy two more DC sticks for my DC console too. :drool: :cool: