"Street Fighter Zero (Alpha) 3: Double Upper" for PSP

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
from the-magic box.com:

- Famitsu reported that Capcom is working on Street Fighter Zero 3: Double Upper and Extreme Ghouls n' Ghosts for PSP. Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper is based on the arcade version of Street Fighter Zero 3: Upper, with additional playable characters from Capcom Fighting Jam, such as Ingrid; as well as versus battle over WiFi.

that great and all...just one thing bothers me...does this still mean that Yun, Eagle, and Maki are still in there like the GBA version of Upper...that would suck if not...cuz since they are including CFJ characters, that means Guy might be in there, and im sure everyone wants to finally pit him against Maki...

...plus as always, the more characters, the better, at least imo.
(heres hoping for infastructure online play as well...probably very much not going to happen T__T)

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I've known about this since E3. It should be out on 11/15. Street Fighter Alpha 3 is my favorite Street Fighter so this is right down my alley. With Guilty Gear Judgement arriving 1/1/05, here's hoping SNK Playmore will put a 2D fighter on the PSP as well and not just the Maximum Impact port.

And I think the controls will be fine. I have no problems besides hitting the L button which I get used to.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
Now we love teh R0mz? :spock:

What do you mean now?

We always loved the roms. Go look in gameplay, its filled with kaillera shit.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Nesagwa said:
What do you mean now?

We always loved the roms. Go look in gameplay, its filled with kaillera shit.

f.jpg

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Mark of the Wolves said:
I've known about this since E3. It should be out on 11/15. Street Fighter Alpha 3 is my favorite Street Fighter so this is right down my alley. With Guilty Gear Judgement arriving 1/1/05, here's hoping SNK Playmore will put a 2D fighter on the PSP as well and not just the Maximum Impact port.

And I think the controls will be fine. I have no problems besides hitting the L button which I get used to.

ya, i knew that too as well did others...ill just be a little fustrated if Capcom neglects their audience which follows them every which way, and doesnt include every character nessecery...yet still, ill prolly end up buying it anyways

H

hermegildo

I might get it if the controls aren't bad.

Playing Darkstalkers is really frustrating.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
TemJin3000 said:
that means Guy might be in there, and im sure everyone wants to finally pit him against Maki...

Guy is a standard SFZ3 chara anyway. CFJ or not, he will deffo be in it.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
hermegildo said:
I might get it if the controls aren't bad.

Playing Darkstalkers is really frustrating.

The problem is not in the game, it's in the PSP controller. So most likely sfa3 will suck just as bad as well :oh_no:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
J0e Musashi said:
Guy is a standard SFZ3 chara anyway. CFJ or not, he will deffo be in it.

how stupid of me, i forgot that...lol, i dont need weed cuz im high on life :mr_t:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
TemJin3000 said:
that great and all...just one thing bothers me...does this still mean that Yun, Eagle, and Maki are still in there like the GBA version of Upper...that would suck if not...cuz since they are including CFJ characters, that means Guy might be in there, and im sure everyone wants to finally pit him against Maki...
)

They are still in there...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/productionupdates/archive/2005/09/02/index.html

Street Fighter Alpha 3 PSP site opens

The official Japanese Web site for Capcom's upcoming PSP edition of Street Fighter Zero 3 (Street Fighter Alpha 3 to North American audiences) is live, and it gives fans a peek at one new addition to the series. The site is pretty bare bones at the moment, offering little more than a handful of screenshots on a splash page, but one of those screenshots reveals the inclusion of Capcom Fighting Evolution's Ingrid in the game. The game also includes Yun, Maki, and Eagle, characters that were added for the GameBoy Advance version. Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper (working title) is slated for a November release in North America.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/psp_zero3/

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'll be the third fourth person to say it.
the controls suck on the psp.
totally not made for fighting games.
and only because they wanted to make the controls look like the ps control pad.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Will I have to buy another PSP to play on wifi? I dont want to upgrade yet.....Im having too much fun. Plus can we play JAP titles over wifi?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Greatkiller said:
Will I have to buy another PSP to play on wifi? I dont want to upgrade yet.....Im having too much fun. Plus can we play JAP titles over wifi?

I'm sure you'll have to upgrade by the time it's released. I think you can play Japanese games over wifi even if you aren't in Japan I'm not sure as I haven't imported any games nor cared to use the wifi.

I think if I would play fighting games on the PSP,I might break it.
SFZ3,all I did was button mash LOL. Later I learned the moves heh.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
I worrie about this.

Why?

UPPER SUCKS BALLS OF ALL 3 ZERO/ALPHA GAMES.

Atleast the naomi port does. :)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Mark of the Wolves said:
I'm sure you'll have to upgrade by the time it's released. I think you can play Japanese games over wifi even if you aren't in Japan I'm not sure as I haven't imported any games nor cared to use the wifi.

There are homebrew utilities that allow to use software that needs a higher firmware version in a 1.5 PSP.

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
Seeing as the analog stick is in the dumbest place on the PSP, even if they actually utilized it, my thumb would probably break off trying to do shoryukens. :\