The Official New Inserts at loopyeddie.com Thread

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken (Atomiswave)
-Shupmaster
hokutonoken.jpg

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
DARK ANDY said:
:( Just one MVS Insert needed. :(

Just one? I thought you needed Neo Mr. Do! and Quest of Jong Master? Anyway, I've been hella busy with the grip of school work (do you like my new lingo? I'm retarted). I'll get on it. I know I told you that like 2 months ago though, so maybe I won't. Rest assured they will be done eventually!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
loopyeddie said:
Just one? I thought you needed Neo Mr. Do! and Quest of Jong Master? Anyway, I've been hella busy with the grip of school work (do you like my new lingo? I'm retarted). I'll get on it. I know I told you that like 2 months ago though, so maybe I won't. Rest assured they will be done eventually!

Yeah, I forgot about Quest of Jongmaster. :crying: Now you made me sadder.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
DARK ANDY said:
Yeah, I forgot about Quest of Jongmaster. :crying: Now you made me sadder.

do you have art for either of these? i can make them if you really need em. i havent done an insert in awhile.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
onefortheride said:
do you have art for either of these? i can make them if you really need em. i havent done an insert in awhile.

There is art on my site for both. You still need to hook me up with your inserts, onefortheride!

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
I do, but you can just send your inserts to loopyeddie@loopyeddie.com. I have a 10MB limit and my computer takes my mail off the server every minute, so essentially, I can get 10MB per minute.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Mr. Do is teh downloaded! :buttrock:

Just need a Jongmaster now, and I can go off to Business Depot and finish my COllection!!! :drool:

I think the problem with the Jongmaster is that the file is too big a size, maybe if someone took out some of the color, and make it Grey or something, so there's less colors, the file size would be considerably smaller?

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
DARK ANDY said:
Mr. Do is teh downloaded! :buttrock:

Just need a Jongmaster now, and I can go off to Business Depot and finish my COllection!!! :drool:

I think the problem with the Jongmaster is that the file is too big a size, maybe if someone took out some of the color, and make it Grey or something, so there's less colors, the file size would be considerably smaller?

I'll check on the Jong. It isn't the file size. I have others that are larger and print fine. Can you describe what it looks like exactly when printed?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
loopyeddie said:
I'll check on the Jong. It isn't the file size. I have others that are larger and print fine. Can you describe what it looks like exactly when printed?

It's a hundred lines of garbled colors.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
If I ever get an AW, I'll be all over your site again. :mad:

But for now I only need a new Jongmaster!?! :(

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
DARK ANDY said:
If I ever get an AW, I'll be all over your site again. :mad:

But for now I only need a new Jongmaster!?! :(

I'm working on it. I'm working on it. I'm really busy. Hang on, dood.