What Level are you in Halo2?

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
currently im level 26 in team slayer and 19 in rumble pit!

anyone who wants to play send me a freind request. my account is excalibear.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I haven't played since the stat reset, so I assume I'm a 1 :buttrock:

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
im a level 26 in team slayer, wish I had more time to play that game.. it's like crack!

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
jones and too short send me a freind request :multi_co: please

Last edited:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
In honestly have no idea. Much of the time I play Team or Rumble training. Lots of people with high ranks (I regularly see mid 20's) play training as they don't care about their ranks and they don't have to worry about cheaters or people who take the game too seriously. Also you don't have to deal with "de-rankers" who like to ruin the fun.

Training > Ranked

My tag is: Stinky Dinkins

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I was a twelve-fourteen before the reset. Now I'm a five.

The crack isn't as good as it used to be.

Super jumping and spawn killing makes me one sad panda.

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
27 (just went down)
tag : DarkScruffyBere

back to 28!

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I guess I'm a 1, since I played about 4 months ago and haven't touched it since. I seriously need to have someone remove all copies of 3rd Strike from my house.

:oh_no:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
sigh now im a 22 between people killing themselves and people leaveing the game. god i cant wait for half life 2 on xbox so i dont have to play garbage.
seriously halo 2 is not balenced well and i hate when the round starts and its a race to the rockets or the sword....... another thing that piss's me off is the plasma pistol with the battle rifle. anyone got some tips on dodgeing the sword i try to strafe and it never works.

gg the other day snk jorge

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo said:
I guess I'm a 1, since I played about 4 months ago and haven't touched it since. I seriously need to have someone remove all copies of 3rd Strike from my house.

lol how many copies do you have???
I'm not to good in third strike and whenever i play someone from the forums i get raped ( you and cam raped me the worst ) the game just has an odd tempo for me. they really should have brought back a few more of the old characters!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
lol how many copies do you have???
I'm not to good in third strike and whenever i play someone from the forums i get raped ( you and cam raped me the worst ) the game just has an odd tempo for me. they really should have brought back a few more of the old characters!

Let's see here .... 1, 2, 3, .... that would be 6, sir. :D

But really, there's no shame in getting beaten at 3S. It has a pretty steep learning curve, and I've still got a very long way to go with the whole parrying system, kara throws, and combos in general. It takes a little while, but you will get better, if you can weather all the assholes and droppers on Live. There's really nothing else like it out there.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to get a cab, and somehow get around the suicide battery issue.

P.S. Dinkins is watching ... :kekeke:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Ranking in Halo 2 means nothing, I have learned this. If you need to classify someone's skill by ranking do not doe it by Slayer. Slayer is too easy to level up in and takes no skill/thinking/planning, now I know you're saying to yourself "no skill?" Yes, no skill. Skill is being able to cordinate 3-8 people to acomplish a single goal. The skill that most people think of as being described by a Slayer rank comes with the practice of a team doing it's job. You really don't have to be good at killing people to be good in Halo 2, although it does help.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
galfordo said:

This is the only copy anyone needs. From my winning auction:

tsunebouxx-img600x450-1124427408st3-3rd-2.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I think I'm 15 or 16 in rumble pit. Been months since I've played it.

I still can't get into 3S no matter how hard I try. Something just refuses to click to get me into it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
sigh now im a 22 between people killing themselves and people leaveing the game. god i cant wait for half life 2 on xbox so i dont have to play garbage.
seriously halo 2 is not balenced well and i hate when the round starts and its a race to the rockets or the sword....... another thing that piss's me off is the plasma pistol with the battle rifle. anyone got some tips on dodgeing the sword i try to strafe and it never works.

gg the other day snk jorge

Haha!

My friend destroys me in fps, and once he gets something useful its fucking slaughter from there. The only fps i'm decent at is frontline. I don't think anyone blows more then me at fps's.

Magician

20 Year Member
I'm up to a...sevendeen in slayer.

Think I'll play some rumble pit today...

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Finaly started playing again. Went up to a 19 in rumble pit.

Magician

20 Year Member
Twenty-one in team slayer...movin' on up.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
i'm a 7 (though i was a 10 before the reset ;)) in Big Team Battle, though i could probably go higher if i went into rumble pit, it's gay playing with strangers who feel that rushing for the flag in a warthog and getting blown to pieces by a rocket is better than any kind of real strategy.

Nowadays i stick to training, it's more fun, less serious, though if anyone would ever be up for custom games (magician :crying: ) i'd be on that in a heartbeat.

Magician

20 Year Member
Twenty-deuce in team slayer, maybe I'll be twenty-three over the weekend?