sharing Dion, with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
[EDITOR'S NOTE: In the early days, the meglomaniacal, cheating, scamming Dion Dakis was the focus of Community rage. He posted this in the War Room.]

"Can you imagine" how these losers get so worked up. They have to resort to swearing to show their questionable "manhood."
And for what, over video games and a person they have never seen.

WE think we know who these "people" are.

Only a few people have an obsession so deep.
These same people take pictures of "Dion" that are/were online and make them into their deepest desires. (probably saved on their "hard-drives" and printed out and hanging on their mirrors)

Wishing to themselves..."If I could be like Dion."

I feel sorry for them because I have't added new pics for them to admire.

Maybe I should upload a new picture of "Dion" so they will have something new to look at and "work" with.

What do you people say?

I have no problems sharing my fortune looks with you "Dion" savers. Be sure to let your "women" see "Dion" as well (for those that have women). See what she thinks of "Dion." Let her see what a REAL man looks like.

If I get enough requests I will gladely share a recent pic of "Dion" with everyone for their pleasures. (in any way they want to please themselves) (to each their own)

Dion - "sharing Dion......with you"

Last edited by a moderator:

Dion

Come on, we need some replies.
I want to share my pictures with the people obsessed with "Dion."

I know they need new photos.
Come on Bill, Lumpo, whatever your names are and al the other "Dion-aholics"

Make those requests.
I'm in a sharing and giving mood.

Dion - "tell your women to view"

NEO

n00b
Ok man send me a picture of yourself. Either on the message board or email just please hurry I need more Dion.

D

Dion Dakis

Do you want nude or clothed? I don't think I have any clothed.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Um Dion I thought all your nude pictures are with your boyfriend. Um as long as I live keep your gay ass photos away from me.

THANK YOU

Dion

Look, yet another person wants to be me.

Hello Mr. "Dion Dakis."

See, I prove my point all the time. This whole little Neo land wants and wishes they could be "Dion." In every club, every mailing list some sorry people with no lives strive to better themselves by wishing to become "Dion."

I guess even if only "online," their lives get a little more pleasure by just typing the "Dion" name and making a post (wishing to be "Dion.")

Thanks for all the time spent on my personals.

Dion - "you know you want to be me"

NEO

n00b
Hey Dion I saw your wife in the Nutty Professor 2. She played the fat professor right? Or was it the hamster. hahahaha
I find it hard to beleive you have a wife at all unless you picked her up at the special Olympics.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
LOL, the special olympics. That is classic. I wouldnt doubt that to be true.

Dion

It was Nutty Proffessor.

But sinceyou can't read, you have to go and view "The Klumps."

Dion - "the GOAT"

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Enough about how your wife was the momma in Nutty Profesor and you were the kid. We dont want to hear your life story even though you believe that to be true. This board is about Neo Geo and not you pathetic life. Just leave already and no one would miss you, trust me.

Dion

"Dion" is sure you saw those "CRAZY HOT" women and wished you could have the type of "strumph" needed to get one.

"Dion's" life is crazy!!
Can you imagine the pleasures??

"Dion" should just upload some more of himself so you people can witness the greatness. But remember to let your mothers, sisters, and girlfriends/boyfriends see the pics as well.

"Dion" doesn't want anyone being greeeedy and trying to keep the pictures for themselves. You must share the wealth.

"Dion" is to be viewed and admired by ALL!

Dion - "the one man show, like having sex with yourself." (something you losers must be used to)

Status
Not open for further replies.